PDA

View Full Version : Mitsu Eclipse (350Z) spoof

KiDyNomiTe
01-22-2003, 08:40 PM
I was wathcing the beginning of the Dave Chappele show, and he was making fun of the Eclipse Commercial where the guy is driving and some white girl is dancing in the passenger seat (You know what I am talking about).

Well anyway, Chappele (the black guy from Half Baked) is driving a 350Z and he has some black girl dancing like a sterotypical black girl (for humor, not racism) and then they see the white girl from the mitsu commercial dancing on the sidewalk, and the drive though a puddle of mud and splash the girl.

After typing this it seems less funnier than it really is, I guess it's better to just watch but blah, the shows funny so far, you should all watch it, it's on right now.

Bbandit
01-22-2003, 09:31 PM
i think it will be a lot funnier if i watch the show myself... ;)

AutoDestruct
01-23-2003, 08:00 AM
Did you see right before that when chappele was on conan and hes talking about all the current events and you can pretty much tell he's loaded or something like that. He starts telling the crowd how he was on donahue for some show about angry white men and he goes to the crowd. " don't worry no matter how much they hate black people, they hate mexicans worse . Trust me." Conan is ****ting bricks and Chappelle just keeps on going, and then whap, conan cuts him off as they go to commercial and you can see them talking "tensely". They come back from commercial and Fez from that 70's show is the next guest. Obviously from Latin America and of hispanic descent. Conans trying to act like he wasn't laughing at chappelle, and there was just some otherwise excruciating moments. The whole thing was just like watching a train wreck but funny as hell. I love it when toes get stepped on and s*it otherwise just goes to pieces. Fez got to dance so all was not lost.:D

negular
01-23-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by AutoDestruct
" don't worry no matter how much they hate black people, they hate mexicans worse . Trust me."

To whoever hates me for my ethnicity, I hate them back.

KiDyNomiTe
01-23-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by negular
To whoever hates me for my ethnicity, I hate them back.

Well I am assuming Chappele was just joking around, seeing as he is a comedian.

Had a whole lot more typed, but getting too much into ethics and crap.

I'll keep it simple: Racist people are stupid:D

AutoDestruct
01-24-2003, 12:32 PM
I 2nd. Wasted mind and energy. sad really. :(