PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a deadbeat

N1ceDrgn
01-22-2003, 02:37 PM
:mad: At one time, there was a sale, between two people, one person had an item for sale, another wanted the items. They finally met during a holiday and exchanged the item and check. The next day, the check had 'STOP PAYMENT' on it and the other person with the item dropped off the face of the earth. :mad: At this time, if anyone comes across some one with a CA18DET, up around northern L.A., say, the Port Hueneme area, there is a deadbeat from there, that has an item he hasn't paid for. :mad: The reason for this ad is to ask if anyone has information about a situation that sounds like this and if so have him contact the seller. I have not been able to and before the Law comes looking for him, I'd prefer to settle this between ourselves. :mad:

mrmephistopheles
01-22-2003, 10:27 PM
What item does this person have, so if I see them trying to hawk it online, I can alert you?

N1ceDrgn
01-22-2003, 11:07 PM
Well, let's see.. a CA18DET and engine harness, transmission, computer, ignitor chip.. that's about it.. this sale took place in October, so if this sounds familiar to anyone.. any information would be appreciated in locating this dead-beat.. To relate this everyone who enjoys these cars, imagine getting ripped off when you are trying to help some one out... and then promises are made and not kept/ followed up on... This is what's happened here..