PDA

View Full Version : Girl Gets Beat Up For Stoping Man From Cutting in Line @ McD's

Mathetai
10-01-2008, 09:22 AM
You know you live in the hood when this happens at your Mickey D's.

"Na girl, dat be my chicken nuggets!"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26968445/

SoSideways
10-01-2008, 09:24 AM
Wow...

I'm not even gonna go there...

stiizy
10-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Damn they take dem nuggets serious round there huh??

shishcabobers
10-01-2008, 09:32 AM
wow...just wow...

DOOK
10-01-2008, 09:41 AM
i love how everyone just fucking stood there... that mother fucker is taking an ass whipping if I'm in that restuarant

s13silady
10-01-2008, 09:50 AM
i love how everyone just fucking stood there... that mother fucker is taking an ass whipping if I'm in that restuarant

word...

he a grown ass man too...wtf?

Fries
10-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Theyre all thinking, I'd hit a bitch if she tried to get my mcnuggets too!

10-01-2008, 10:04 AM

I was thinking the same thing. After the first punch I looked around and everyone was just starring :aw:.

Robert

CityTireOnline.com
10-01-2008, 10:05 AM
She got a McKnuckle sandwich.

SexPanda
10-01-2008, 10:07 AM
She got a McKnuckle sandwich.
:rimshot::Ownedd:

Im suprised it wasnt a fat chick getting beaten up by a fatter guy. One thing comes to mind... Chris Farley.

"LAY OFF ME IM STARVING!"

LeftNutOfGowd
10-01-2008, 10:09 AM
"Na girl, dat be my chicken nuggets!"

Damn they take dem nuggets serious round there huh??

WRONG

They weren't going for the chicken nuggets they wanted the new Southwestern Sandwich lol

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x38/rborroel2121/ChickenSandwich.jpg

DAMN that sandwich is nasty shit is nothing but oil

stiizy
10-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Chicken, pickles, mad grease and shit dont sound good...

He was like Bitch u crazy dont Eat that!!!

then ko'd her

ZenkiGTS
10-01-2008, 10:35 AM
that shit is KING

Mathetai
10-01-2008, 10:53 AM
that shit is KING
As in Rodney?

luisgonz
10-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Nothing But Chicken grease, Never mind. I wont start. And thats Why I dont like to eat fast food.:confused:

WRONG

They weren't going for the chicken nuggets they wanted the new Southwestern Sandwich lol

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x38/rborroel2121/ChickenSandwich.jpg

DAMN that sandwich is nasty shit is nothing but oil

DOOK
10-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Chicken, pickles, mad grease and shit dont sound good...

He was like Bitch u crazy dont Eat that!!!

then ko'd her

you guys never eat Chick fil A?

Dousan_PG
10-01-2008, 10:55 AM
people shouldnt curse at other people if they cant handle the consequences
hahaha

awesome
shut that girl up right away. last time she'll open her potty mouth.

ESmorz
10-01-2008, 10:58 AM
It's the laws of physics.

If you get between fat people and their food.

Chaos ensues.

stiizy
10-01-2008, 11:00 AM
you guys never eat Chick fil A?

yeah i did before not really a fan of it either

SoSideways
10-01-2008, 11:05 AM
It's the laws of physics.

If you get between fat people and their food.

Chaos ensues.

Did you see the vid?

The guy was definitely not fat... neither was the girl.

The guy was a grown man, with 2 of his sons next to him, and the girl was barely like 90 pounds, if that.

He got her in the face good like 3 times, and he chased her down punching her across the front of McDs, not just like a swing and that's it.

That was fucking bullshit.

Now his sons are gonna grow up punching bitches in the face cause their dad did so.

ESmorz
10-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Oh holy shit.

Did not watch the video.

I figured it was a chick fight. Maybe the title of this thread should be Man beats shit out of teen girl at mcdonalds.

stiizy
10-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Now his sons are gonna grow up punching bitches in the face cause their dad did so.

Yep and they're gonna think its okay to hit chicks...

SoSideways
10-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Yep and they're gonna think its okay to hit chicks...

Hopefully evolution won't fail us and these people will clean up the gene pool a little bit all by themselves...

HyperTek
10-01-2008, 11:11 AM
hahaha

awesome

im thinking the same thing lol.. i knew some girls in highschool that where like that.... in need of a good ass kicking... even if they are under age... parants dont discipline them, let someone else do it :keke:

SoSideways
10-01-2008, 11:15 AM
im thinking the same thing lol.. i knew some girls in highschool that where like that.... in need of a good ass kicking... even if they are under age... parants dont discipline them, let someone else do it :keke:

Except in this case, noone wins, because it was a GROWN MAN ASSAULTING THE CHIC.

Not just discipline, but fucking falcon punched her in the face, like 3 times.

And now his kids will probably start punching girls in the face at school after they cut in line.

You really want that as our future?

DUFFM4N
10-01-2008, 11:17 AM
some of the mcdonalds in downtown LA are straight HOOD....bulletproof glass across the counters and security guards...but this is just WOW, fuckin grown ass man :nono:

murda-c
10-01-2008, 11:19 AM
I broke a chicks fingers when she slapped me, but i was only trying to grab her hand because she had turned her ring around and was scratching the shit outta my face.

I ended up getting into a fight with her brother, and it made me wish i had just let her beat on me, lol.

God i hope that man gets rehabilitated and ends up being a good father in the end, however unlikely that is.

The ROMAN
10-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Eh that girls wounds will heal, but the lesson she learned will last forever.

ESmorz
10-01-2008, 11:26 AM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/influence30000/unforgivable.jpg

All I could think of when I watched the video.

LeftNutOfGowd
10-01-2008, 11:26 AM
some of the mcdonalds in downtown LA are straight HOOD....bulletproof glass across the counters and security guards...but this is just WOW, fuckin grown ass man :nono:

BLAH I've been to one of those down in lbc

blueshark123
10-01-2008, 11:33 AM
i think the girl deserved it. Next time dont run ur mouth bitch and it will be ok.

CityTireOnline.com
10-01-2008, 11:33 AM
This is why I always use the Drive Thru. No one can cut in front of me, thus eliminating my urge to punch people. :)

ESmorz
10-01-2008, 11:34 AM
BLAH I've been to one of those down in lbc

I had to use the bathroom at a KFC in LBC.

Scariest 3 minutes of my life.

SoSideways
10-01-2008, 11:37 AM
After watching the vid again, I'd like to point out 2 hilarious items:

1) Dude in the white t-shirt waiting on his food didn't even flinch. Just turned his head and watched.

2) Person (chic or dude, couldn't tell) in the red hoodie behind the involved parties, moved right ahead after the beat down, because they both left the line, he/she's next!!

VROOOM
10-01-2008, 11:39 AM

scary?? lol i work in the ghetto of Long Beach. its not that bad.

stiizy
10-01-2008, 11:43 AM

Try taking a drunken piss at the McDonalds on 125th in harlem with like 70 dudes standing outside starting shit with the lady serving the walk-ups

Mathetai
10-01-2008, 11:45 AM
I remember when I was working at Toysport like 7 years and I walked to this "Asian" food place for lunch and I saw 2 brothas outside fighting over some hot cheetos. Fool pulled out a hack saw...WTF! :snoop:

SoSideways
10-01-2008, 11:47 AM
I remember when I was working at Toysport like 7 years and I walked to this "Asian" food place for lunch and I saw 2 brothas outside fighting over some hot cheetos. Fool pulled out a hack saw...WTF! :snoop:

LOL

Who the fuck carries a hack saw on their person as a defense weapon? hahahahahahahhaa

"Stand still while I saw your arm off bitch!"

downshift_sideways
10-01-2008, 11:48 AM
I would have knocked her out too.

No one gets in between my fucking chicken nuggets :rant:

Mathetai
10-01-2008, 11:49 AM
lol

who the fuck carries a hack saw on their person as a defense weapon? Hahahahahahahhaa

"stand still while i saw your arm off bitch!"

lmaoooooo!!!

Matej
10-01-2008, 11:51 AM
I would have knocked her out too.

No one gets in between my fucking chicken nuggets :rant:
From my understanding of the article, the guy is the one who cut in line in front of her, haha.

WERDdabuilder
10-01-2008, 12:02 PM
hahaha

awesome

Dousan for president. 2012!! this man speaks the troof.

Mi Beardo es Loco
10-01-2008, 12:25 PM
I know if I was in that restaurant that mother fucker hits the floor before the second punch is thrown. BUT it IS LA and a lot of people have the "I didn't see nuttin" mentality. Also, I didn't see another grown man in that video, just young women and children

Mi Beardo es Loco
10-01-2008, 12:28 PM
I just can't wait till Leonidas' face photoshopped on that .gif.

Future240
10-01-2008, 12:47 PM
How the fuck can people watch a grown man beat on a 16 year girl and dont do shit about it?!

This pisses me off so got damn much

SoSideways
10-01-2008, 12:54 PM
I know if I was in that restaurant that mother fucker hits the floor before the second punch is thrown. BUT it IS LA and a lot of people have the "I didn't see nuttin" mentality. Also, I didn't see another grown man in that video, just young women and children

Did you not see the guy in the white shirt on the right side of the counter?

He had like a ticket, receipt or cup or something in his hand.

He was also a grown man.

He just stood there, watched, expressionless, and seriously acted like "I didn't see nutin."

Fuck that guy.

Throw him 3 punches to the face too, cause he's about as useful as a fucking paperweight.

S13SilviaGirl
10-01-2008, 01:28 PM
How the fuck can people watch a grown man beat on a 16 year girl and dont do shit about it?!

How can ppl in Japan watch a woman be raped on a train and not do shit?

It was in LA....who the fuck knows what that guy had on him? :confused: He could have had an assortment of weapons....

Mathetai
10-01-2008, 01:29 PM

WOW this coming from someone who has an avatar of what appears to be a grown man slugging a baby... Nice one there pal.:tweak:

Matej
10-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Because they know it's staged. They'll probably watch it again on the internet later that day.

Or does that actually seriously happen?

stiizy
10-01-2008, 01:31 PM
^^ Wait what??

Future240
10-01-2008, 01:32 PM
WOW this coming from someone who has an avatar of what appears to be a grown man slugging a baby... Nice one there pal.:tweak:

My stick figure avatar is just a moving expression of a saying around the web, I wouldnt actually punch a baby, just like dooks location says somethin about eating them, he wouldnt actually do it. it cant compare to a little girl gettin beat on my some old ass man

It was in LA....who the fuck knows what that guy had on him? :confused: He could have had an assortment of weapons....

What?!

I dont know how yall do it over there in cali, but here shit like that aint gone happen. Somebody would have hit him with a chair or something.

When somethin like that happens, it doesnt matter whether or not he is strapped, all I would see is a defenseless 16 year old girl, with a 5 year old boy gettin hit by a grown man.

If he got a gun, well he damn well better use it, cuz i am not sittin by and let some shit like that happen.

shishcabobers
10-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Wait... isn't it the other way the man cut the teenager?

Los Angeles police are looking for a man who beat up a 16-year-old girl at a McDonald's counter after she complained about him cutting in line.

Future240
10-01-2008, 01:38 PM
^^yes that is what it says, she complained about HIM, cutting in line :ugh:

shishcabobers
10-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Err I mean whoever posted it got it mixed up

sac
10-01-2008, 01:46 PM
god dammit i cant get the vid to load...

the thought of seeing this makes me laugh my ass off..

S13SilviaGirl
10-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Because they know it's staged. They'll probably watch it again on the internet later that day.

Or does that actually seriously happen?

Seriously happened. There was a guy that raped like 4 women on a train, in their seats and not one person did a damn thing. He was finally arrested, but still...

A guy I worked with stopped a guy from putting his hands all over a girl on the train when no one else would....she kept thanking him...No one there wants to be involved.

Future240
10-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Seriously happened. There was a guy that raped like 4 women on a train, in their seats and not one person did a damn thing. He was finally arrested, but still...

A guy I worked with stopped a guy from putting his hands all over a girl on the train when no one else would....she kept thanking him...No one there wants to be involved.

I applaud your co-worker. When men abuse/hurt women it brings out the psychoticness in me.

Phlip
10-01-2008, 02:02 PM
There's 2 sides to every asswhoopin'
"hey, hold on man!!! ... wait, what'd she do?"

illvialuver
10-01-2008, 02:13 PM
As in Rodney?
that'sfunny for two reasons! lmao.
shit is terrible. people always gotta be in a rush, cant wait an extra two minutes for food that is going to kill you anyway. maybe she will stop eating at mcdonalds. who knows he could have saved her and her kids lives.

And she acted ghetto about it. you treat ghetto people ghetto they act ghetto. by cursing at him instead of being respectful, she might as well rang a bell ( ding ding ding) just like that old looney toons cartoon with that guy that would start boxing every time he heard a bell. he probably just doesnt like curse words.

jrbump
10-01-2008, 02:39 PM
nixawn u bess showum Howie Rill wittis shit

illvialuver
10-01-2008, 02:45 PM
I think you should never hit woman, but the rules in the ghetto are different.

mRclARK1
10-01-2008, 02:58 PM

:werd: The moment he makes a move, he goes down for shit like that. I would notice it as well... I watch people. Especially if I have a feeling something might go down.

i think the girl deserved it. Next time dont run ur mouth bitch and it will be ok.

Objecting to someone's rudeness isn't running your mouth. If he did cut in line, then she was completely justified. The swearing might have not been necessary, but you're not justified in hitting someone for swearing at you. Especially a child. At 16, she's still a minor, it's like hitting a child.

After watching the vid again, I'd like to point out 2 hilarious items:

1) Dude in the white t-shirt waiting on his food didn't even flinch. Just turned his head and watched.

2) Person (chic or dude, couldn't tell) in the red hoodie behind the involved parties, moved right ahead after the beat down, because they both left the line, he/she's next!!

Their initial hesitation is completely normal. In a situation like that almost all people don't react immediately, but their continued inaction is just pathetic... Nothing illegal about it, but just shows how pathetic people are.

True. If he's willing to hit a 16 yr. old over a spot in a SHORT line at a fast food restaurant, he likely will not have a problem pulling a knife on some dude he sees as someone who's attacking him.

Twice I've interfered physically when I've seen something happening on a street or bar etc. that wasn't, technically, any of my business. Both times I was the first person outside those involved to step in, but after I did... Several others did as well. Once it saved a dude from likely being badly, perhaps dangerously, beaten up. If I hadn't stepped in, along with three others very quickly after... I don't think the guy would have eased up on his victim. It's not that most people don't realize what is happening, they diffuse the responsibility to take action onto everyone else in the crowd, and no one acts. It's basically "I don't need to do something... someone else will, so I don't need to act first" It's a fear of becoming involved, or getting into trouble/danger or being responsible for something that may happen.

So nothing is done.

Matej
10-01-2008, 03:08 PM
The violence at McDonald's needs to stop.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_P8Gth1Xuj80/SC_8XZg0hgI/AAAAAAAAAj8/RU5iHhCyfU0/s1600/Ronald_Beating.jpg

Future240
10-01-2008, 03:08 PM
The police better find him before some of her friends and family do.

alindeman1989
10-01-2008, 04:12 PM
man that was jacked. thats why i go to carls jr

MrBrightSide
10-01-2008, 04:49 PM
"I took one step back and went straight to her jaw" :snoop:

Vision Garage
10-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Get out my face

yahhh bitch yahh!!!!

cc4usmc
10-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Really? That guy took his 3+ kids and cut in front of her? I wouldn't doubt if it was the other way around and she's lying about the whole thing because she knows she's a bratty little punk with an attitude. It's not like we know his side of the story, he fled.

ESmorz
10-01-2008, 05:34 PM
^Even still... You don't go to the local high school and punch some bitch in the head just for running her mouth do you?

I honestly have no idea what you could say to a stranger in a McDonalds in that very short time span which would make a stable, sane dude hit a minor, and a girl one at that.

Dudes got some fucking issues. Straight out.

WERDdabuilder
10-01-2008, 05:37 PM
When men abuse/hurt women it brings out the psychoticness in me.

what if the chick is abusing/hurt the man?

I think you should never hit woman, but the rules in the ghetto are different.

one of my pet peeves is when chicks try to get all bold, get in your face and start yelling and egging you on to hit them. for some reason they think their ovaries turned into testis and can just come up and flap their gum's without getting check. they only do this because they know we wont hit them. i've seen this before and i was waiting for the guy to just clock her with that right cross to the jaw.

cc4usmc
10-01-2008, 05:47 PM
^Even still... You don't go to the local high school and punch some bitch in the head just for running her mouth do you?

I never said that. All I'm saying is I could see the story being skewed.

murda-c
10-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Am i allowed to hit really scrawny feminine men?

not that i ever hit anyone

SlideWell
10-01-2008, 05:53 PM
i bet that bitch will never cut in line again, haha, epic. shouldnt hit a girl, but that was awesome.

Future240
10-01-2008, 06:14 PM

He should stop being a bitch. In this case dont hit them, however it is perfectly okay to hammerlock them onto the ground and subdue them.

If you feel it is neccesary while subdoing them, call the cops and say said woman is trying to attack you and you have her subdued, you have not hit her or harmed her in anyway just subdued.

If this doesnt work for you, then you can get a bigger female to beat her ass for you, that way she just gets her ass whooped and you dont have to worry about your ass being plundered

lucky7
10-01-2008, 06:28 PM
LOL!!!! i didnt even watch it. nor did i read the thread. but i laughed my ass off in the comp lab at school when i read the thread title. holy shit!

98s14inaz
10-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Ha ha, LA. Enough said.

The ROMAN
10-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Twice I've interfered physically when I've seen something happening on a street or bar etc. that wasn't, technically, any of my business. Both times I was the first person outside those involved to step in, but after I did... Several others did as well. Once it saved a dude from likely being badly, perhaps dangerously, beaten up. If I hadn't stepped in, along with three others very quickly after... I don't think the guy would have eased up on his victim. It's not that most people don't realize what is happening, they diffuse the responsibility to take action onto everyone else in the crowd, and no one acts. It's basically "I don't need to do something... someone else will, so I don't need to act first" It's a fear of becoming involved, or getting into trouble/danger or being responsible for something that may happen.

So nothing is done.

Yeah they have an official name for this type of thing, the Bystander Effect (or just diffusion of responsibility). Apparently it happens all the time if the studies are accurate. Reminds me of Gantz.

Bystander effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect)

SW20Racer
10-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Not just discipline, but fucking falcon punched her in the face, like 3 times.

And now his kids will probably start punching girls in the face at school after they cut in line.

You really want that as our future?

sounds like FOX is gonna have some new shows...

Eh that girls wounds will heal, but the lesson she learned will last forever.

yes

yes

This is why I always use the Drive Thru. No one can cut in front of me, thus eliminating my urge to punch people. :)

you enjoy yelling into crackly speakers?

i'd order more food so i could stay longer.

Did you not see the guy in the white shirt on the right side of the counter?

He had like a ticket, receipt or cup or something in his hand.

He was also a grown man.

He just stood there, watched, expressionless, and seriously acted like "I didn't see nutin."

Fuck that guy.

Throw him 3 punches to the face too, cause he's about as useful as a fucking paperweight.

maybe he's just tired of it all. maybe he doesnt care as long as its not him. cant say i blame him.

fer realz. everybody probably thought they were on hidden camera show.

Really? That guy took his 3+ kids and cut in front of her? I wouldn't doubt if it was the other way around and she's lying about the whole thing because she knows she's a bratty little punk with an attitude. It's not like we know his side of the story, he fled.

plausible

gawd i'd love to!

one of my pet peeves is when chicks try to get all bold, get in your face and start yelling and egging you on to hit them. for some reason they think their ovaries turned into testis and can just come up and flap their gum's without getting check. they only do this because they know we wont hit them. i've seen this before and i was waiting for the guy to just clock her with that right cross to the jaw.

have you ever seen "way of the gun" with b. deltoro in it? fucking awesome.

Am i allowed to hit really scrawny feminine men?

you have my blessing

Yeah they have an official name for this type of thing, the Bystander Effect (or just diffusion of responsibility). Apparently it happens all the time if the studies are accurate. Reminds me of Gantz.

Bystander effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect)

i liked gantz!

and i've gotta be honest with you. i work in the southside of 5 points. i saw a hobo wig out on his hobo girlfriend and break her arm with an umbrella. know what i did? i finished my ciggarette as the tourist sitting next to me called 911.

let the morons be the cause of their own extinction! its not polite to interrupt!

Matej
10-01-2008, 11:31 PM
What was the point of cutting in line and punching her if he left before even ordering his meal.

juice.def
10-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Theyre all thinking, I'd hit a bitch if she tried to get my mcnuggets too!

i guarantee it!!

S14DB
10-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Oh holy shit.

Did not watch the video.

I figured it was a chick fight. Maybe the title of this thread should be Man beats shit out of teen girl at mcdonalds.
Edited Title. I know idiots are posting cause they are only reading the title, not the article or watched the video.

But seriously there were so many chances to get a sucker punch in on that dude. I dunno why people stand around like idiots.

Baka Sama
10-01-2008, 11:48 PM
I like Gantz... I hate the ending.

I was at south beach a few years ago and this chick was sun bathing topless, laying on her back. Some homeless beach bum started walking towards her talking to himself. She started yelling at him while he was coming near and I JUST SO HAPPENED to be near her. I stood up and he looked at me, then at her fake chest one more time and walked off. She never said thank you or went home with me...

To be honest I had a chill go up my back when he looked at me. All kinda things were going through my head. What if he had aids and blood got on me? What if he had a knife? What if I got my ass kicked by a homeless guy on the beach? lol

The point being though, I still stood up.

bardabe
10-02-2008, 12:28 AM
lol that sucks

koroshiya87
10-02-2008, 03:37 PM
thats some crazy stuff

SimpleSexy180
10-02-2008, 04:42 PM
ok for people saying how can people just sit and watch?

well for one, in cali, most of the time we care only for ourselves.

SoSideways
10-03-2008, 08:52 AM
ok for people saying how can people just sit and watch?

well for one, in cali, most of the time we care only for ourselves.

Pretty much why a lot of people don't really care for Californians.

Pblesh85
10-03-2008, 09:32 AM
HA-HA...

I think she got what she diserved. You should not cut in line... even for your .89 cent sandwich. Plus im sure she was being a ghetto #itch.

LoL, my bad.

But I still think she got what she diserved(not really, it was just kinda funny, in a fucked up sort of way).

SoSideways
10-03-2008, 12:09 PM
HA-HA...

I think she got what she diserved. You should not cut in line... even for your .89 cent sandwich. Plus im sure she was being a ghetto #itch.

Um...

Did you re-read the new title?

VROOOM
10-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Pretty much why a lot of people don't really care for Californians.

kinda gotta live in CA to understand. dont get in other peoples business cuz you dont want a gun pulled on you. shit you cut someone off in Ca and you might get a gun pulled on you.

SoSideways
10-03-2008, 01:14 PM
kinda gotta live in CA to understand. dont get in other peoples business cuz you dont want a gun pulled on you. shit you cut someone off in Ca and you might get a gun pulled on you.

That's not that different from FL.

And if "everyone has a gun", why doesn't anyone who tries to help have one also?

Just kind of weird how nobody wants to do anything to help others in need due to fear of getting shot since everyone seem to have a gun on them, but nobody who would help carries?

VROOOM
10-03-2008, 01:31 PM

And if "everyone has a gun", why doesn't anyone who tries to help have one also?

Just kind of weird how nobody wants to do anything to help others in need due to fear of getting shot since everyone seem to have a gun on them, but nobody who would help carries?

its because its pretty hard to get a CCW in CA and mostly non law abiding citizens are the ones carrying guns.

S14DB
10-03-2008, 01:46 PM

Isn't it weird how cali has all the gun laws yet people worry about gun violence. Whereas FL has CCW and 'Stand Your Ground' laws and doesn't have this problem?

MudRacer
10-03-2008, 01:48 PM
thats Los Angeles for you.

VROOOM
10-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Isn't it weird how cali has all the gun laws yet people worry about gun violence. Whereas FL has CCW and 'Stand Your Ground' laws and doesn't have this problem?

CA gun laws are horrible.