PDA

View Full Version : Are they shitting us or what? Will somebody tell me the F is goin on?

beeracing s14
09-28-2008, 06:42 PM
YouTube - Martial Law Launch, 1 October 2008 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvVAKx8E_r4)

and this one too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya9WnONk9Fw

Mr.S14
09-28-2008, 06:50 PM
Its true.....

illvialuver
09-28-2008, 06:52 PM
tellin you, police state. whats next the chips in our ids and implants?

beeracing s14
09-28-2008, 06:54 PM
as long as after they barge in my property and not do anything with my 240 im cool with that... NOT!

98s14inaz
09-28-2008, 09:30 PM
tellin you, police state. whats next the chips in our ids and implants?

The new passports have chips and implants won't be far behind with the "identity theft crisis".

cc4usmc
09-28-2008, 09:52 PM
I don't see how one Army unit is going to do much good in any wide scale event.

luisgonz
09-28-2008, 10:06 PM
I smell riot smoke by next summer happening. 2010 hear I come.

drift freaq
09-28-2008, 10:12 PM
lol at any one believing that shit.

illvialuver
09-28-2008, 10:12 PM
The new passports have chips and implants won't be far behind with the "identity theft crisis".

whatever excuse makes you feel like it is justified.

I can see a new law being passed that every newborn child will get vaccination , that are really tracking chips like the ones you get for your dogs.
and they will say it is so your kid can be found if they are stolen.
but really it is to have complete control of you. than will come the credit instead of actual paper money. due to the convenience. but if the govt wants they can just turn off your credits and ruin your life.

I really hope I am wrong.

innovation
09-28-2008, 10:28 PM
whatever excuse makes you feel like it is justified.

I can see a new law being passed that every newborn child will get vaccination , that are really tracking chips like the ones you get for your dogs.
and they will say it is so your kid can be found if they are stolen.
but really it is to have complete control of you. than will come the credit instead of actual paper money. due to the convenience. but if the govt wants they can just turn off your credits and ruin your life.

I really hope I am wrong.

Can anyone say Metal Gear Solid, NANO MACHINES?!

DriftMUH
09-28-2008, 10:32 PM

i bet you this "one" unit will be thousands in a matter of years

ryguy
09-28-2008, 10:37 PM
That video really doesnt do the subject justice, there's a lot more out there that doesn't make it seem like the end of our democracy. It's for like natural disasters and shit.

drift freaq
09-28-2008, 11:29 PM
That video really doesnt do the subject justice, there's a lot more out there that doesn't make it seem like the end of our democracy. It's for like natural disasters and shit.

exactly and anybody trying to hype into something more is just spinning conspiracy theories. Which are basically 98 bullshit founded on 2% fact. In otherwords if you believe all this shit at face value you are seriously naive. Man the amount of people on this forum believing conspiracy theories seriously makes me wonder if most 240 owners have become complete fools.

Future240
09-28-2008, 11:38 PM
exactly and anybody trying to hype into something more is just spinning conspiracy theories. Which are basically 98 bullshit founded on 2% fact. In otherwords if you believe all this shit at face value you are seriously naive. Man the amount of people on this forum believing conspiracy theories seriously makes me wonder if most 240 owners have become complete fools.

Add this one to the 2012 world ending bullshit, since 240 owners are incredibly diverse, I believe enough of us can represent a sample of the population. Which leads me to believe that as a whole alot of america are becoming or are already ignorant or conspiracy theorists.

My GF refuses to register her handprints at our schools gym for fear of the government. Her father is the source of that. He thinks the government listens to our cell phone convo's.

Matej
09-29-2008, 12:09 AM
Add this one to the 2012 world ending bullshit, since 240 owners are incredibly diverse, I believe enough of us can represent a sample of the population. Which leads me to believe that as a whole alot of america are becoming or are already ignorant or conspiracy theorists.

My GF refuses to register her handprints at our schools gym for fear of the government. Her father is the source of that. He thinks the government listens to our cell phone convo's.
In Chicago every museum and tourist attraction I went to, they would take my picture in front of some cheesy background before I entered. When you leave they try to sell it to you. Once I said I don't really want my picture taken, and they wouldn't let me in, another time at the end of the tour they accidentally pulled up my picture from a different museum, haha.
Museums are watching you!

SW20Racer
09-29-2008, 12:13 AM
the last time i went to get my drivers license, i knew they would want to scan my thumb so i rubbed it on a chunk of candle wax to distort the reading.

s13dan
09-29-2008, 12:40 AM
this isnt right... We have the right to form a Militia. Preventing this from ever needing to be done..

werwuryoantenaz
09-29-2008, 01:27 AM
FUCK that...sht...mennn...thats some BS for sure...this is still the land of the FREE n it will be home of the BRAVE when the time comes...

BustedS13
09-29-2008, 02:09 AM
hay you guys. blah blah conspiracy blah blah bush blah blah police state blah row row blah fight the powa

seriously, grow up? kthx

sillyvia13
09-29-2008, 02:35 AM
lol...
all The People making fun of this...
when shit goes down you change you mind...

NAS IS COMING! nasty nas!
someone say Militia! we gots ine in NH!
OPEN CARRY LAWS! FTW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWXnK5UyRI&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue7uvsUeQC0&feature=related)

PF ALL DAY
09-29-2008, 03:46 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/konflict/Nasty_nas_23.jpg

sillyvia13
09-29-2008, 04:09 AM
ex cop/
YouTube - OFFICER JACK MCLAMB: MARTIAL LAW IS COMING TO AMERICA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLVggYm7d9g&feature=related)

Matej
09-29-2008, 05:57 AM
If this was true I wouldn't even be surprised.
The US is in a crisis, people have been talking about riots, I know it's been mentioned on this forum more than once.
The government does this constantly, where they justify an action in a way that would benefit the people or say it's something that they just decided to do with no deeper motive, while in reality it's a calculated action and the real motive may be completely different.
For example, anyone saying the Vietnam War was fought on false pretenses was deemed a conspiracy theorist, until it was recently admitted that the second Gulf of Tonkin incident never happened, so basically the government has been knowingly lying to people for 30 years.
Perhaps in another 30 years they'll admit that the whole Saddam & WMD's story was made up as well.
It's just ridiculous that they're able to get away with such things.

One of my favorite quotes:

"Big Brother in the form of an increasingly powerful government and in an increasingly powerful private sector will pile the records high with reasons why privacy should give way to national security, to law and order [...] and the like." - Justice William O. Douglas

98s14inaz
09-29-2008, 08:32 AM

Small steps. The American public would not allow the Army to just station a large containment force so they start with a smaller one. Then when a "crisis" happens they will say they need more troops. Paperz Pleeze

BustedS13
09-29-2008, 11:42 AM
row row
fight the powa

exitspeed
09-29-2008, 12:19 PM
I heard that this is all real.

Zilvia should make a rule about conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theory threads take up more useless bandwidth then 5 RTT's combined.

jskateborders
09-29-2008, 12:28 PM
I hope I make 21 before Shit hits the fan. I need some handguns.

1ZlowZ
09-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Go to a pawn shop just 10$ for something and you get them. Plus the price of the handgun.

Enna
10-01-2008, 11:35 PM
row row
fight the powa

Rofl Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

This shit has been going around for the past 2 years. Something will happen soon, just make sure you prepare. I'm tempted to put my S14 underground in a bunker lol.

flclsteve
10-01-2008, 11:39 PM
row row
fight the powa
martial law my ass