PDA

View Full Version : CA For Sale : SIL80 w/ SR20DET , CLEAN TITLE, ( WORK, BLITZ, HKS, GREDDY, APEXi, NARDI )

Sick13
09-28-2008, 05:44 PM
After today's 240sx MEET at PUENTE HILLS NISSAN i came to my decision to SELL my SIL80, because i now realized after going to my FIRST MEET that THIS IS NOT MY SCENE!!! I'm simply TOO OLD FOR THIS SCENE!!! 30 years gone by so fast...:-/

1990 240sx HB CLEAN TITLE!!!

power windows
AIR CONDITIONING>>>>
power steering
SMOGED!!!, REGISTRATION CURRENT and paid for until NOVEMBER 2009

ASKING PRICE : $9000 AS IS FIRM!!! ( FINAL PRICE QUICK SELL )
OR $10,500 w/JDM BRIDE ERGO II NEW!!! ( HYPER RED w/GRADATION ) w/RAILS

JDM SILVIA front end conversion ( METAL MATERIAL and NOT FIBERGLASS )
BRICK headlights w/GTR grill

300zx 5 lug suspension and BRAKES front and rear ( powder coated calipers )

WORK MEISTER S1 3 piece 18x9.5F , 18x10.5R +5 offset
FALKEN AZENIS 225/40F & 235/40R ( rims and tires are EXCELLENT like NEW )

SR20DET ( RED TOP ) w/upgrade ball bearing turbo by GARRETT
INSTALLED by SMOOTHLINEZ
APEXi N1 coilovers w/ SWIFT springs 10F & 8R
APEXi Exhaust
HKS blowoff valve
GREDDY Front Mount Intercooler
GREDDY Boost controller
GREDDY oil catch
BLITZ Turbo Timer FATT
BLITZ boost guage
WALBRO fuel pump
SARD fuel regulator
KOYO radiator
FAL dual fans
s15 exhast gasket
Exedy stage 2 clutch
HKS can wastegate
Greddy turbo elbow
megan downpipe
Trust testpipe
Samco radiator hose
Blitz SUS intake
JDM FB battery
Nismo radiator cap
Denso Iridium spark plugs
HKS Fuel Regulator Adapter Fitting with Braided lines
z32 BMC
Solid Exhaust Bushings
Sub-frame spacers
Megan Engine mounts
Megan transmission mount
tanabe traction rod
tanabe camber arm (not plate)
beefy aftermarket tension rod (not nismo, better than nismo)
yellow foglight
bomex side mirrors
clear corner lights
NRG short hub
silvia JDM floor mats
authentic Honda Type R shiftboots
Titanium Drift button
E-brake is FUNCTIONAL after the Z32 swap!!!
CUSCO rear strut bar
Tanabe toe arm
Kazama tie rod end
JIC MAGIC tie rod
GODSPEED sway bar
NISMO power brace
NISMO Front Strut Bar
Vicious LSD
PROJECT Mu lug nuts
PROJECT Mu brake pads
PROJECT Kics wheel locks
HID Headlights
JDM KOUKI taillights
B MAGIC FULL BODY KIT
SKYLINE R32 FRONT SEATS
NARDI TORINO steering wheel
NISMO shiftknob
JDM WINDOW VISOR included but not installed ( BRAND NEW )

INTERIOR is in Excellent condition no cracks on dash and seats are perfect!!!
COMPLETE INTERIOR!
Engine runs very smooth... NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER!!!
This car is CLEAN GUARANTEED!!! all it needs IS PAINT , FUEL MANAGEMENT and TUNING!

Email : [email protected]

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06932.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06934.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06933.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06927.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06940.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06938.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06944.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06947.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06952.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06953.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06955.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06957.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06958.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06935.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/IMG_0844.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/DSC06930.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/IMG_0846.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/SICKouki13/IMG_0843.jpg

300zx1990tt
09-28-2008, 06:14 PM
wow sick car, i want those wheels

rb26detzenkiedition
09-28-2008, 07:13 PM
SICK NOOOO!!!!! dont sell this beast,.... if u wanna sell it wait a few more months!!! and see what ur actualy doing lol

Sick13
09-28-2008, 07:30 PM
haha
I would never sell this car if i was under 21
I'm too old SON! i've got 3 KIDS , a business to run, a house to pay, 4 other cars to care for...

240sx was my dream car when i was young and will always be...
Felt a little bit dissappointed with the 240sx CROWD and SCENE now days
Used to be a lot different back before year 2000... VSPEC , team KYOSHO, who started it all
I just feel out of place, i'm not a skater, i'm not a punk rock, i'm not a drifter,
I'M A BUSINESS/FAMILY MAN

mymymys13
09-28-2008, 07:51 PM
Thats a great line sick13. "i'm not a skater, i'm not a punk rock, i'm not a drifter,
I'M A BUSINESS/FAMILY MAN". good luck with the sale and great looking car. if i had the funds id be on this in a second.

dxs080jpgex
09-28-2008, 10:44 PM
absolutely perfect
glws man i hope u get every penny its really worth

Sick13
09-28-2008, 10:45 PM
I wouldn't call it a line MYMYMYs13
I wish it was, but its plain and simple fact .
Its hard to accept when your time is over, you'll see one day

My loss is some lucky buyer's gain! PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST 240sx at the MEET today only needs PAINT!

berz
09-28-2008, 10:46 PM
yup this scene is all bout sideways hats and nikes now but it is what it is glws if i had cash this car would be mine. i got this s14 i gotta make stand out .

xllivillx
09-29-2008, 12:03 AM
willing to trade for $13k worth of matco tools and a black double bay tool box?

DreEzed
09-29-2008, 12:11 AM
Saw your car at the meet today. Looks better in person. Good Luck on the sale.

drift freaq
09-29-2008, 12:12 AM
Honestly I suggest you paint the car before asking the price your trying to ask. Also if you think todays meet was bad well then you really have no clue as to what bad is. Todays meet actually went well and a lot of us old schoolers that showed up were impressed.

Oh and if you really want all that cash out of your car you will do better to part.

rb26detzenkiedition
09-29-2008, 01:20 AM
hey drift freaq sicks13 is a good man and his car is worth every penny.... just needs paint and those seats go for alot especialy how fresh they look. and the price hes asking is way fair for what the buyer is getting for if any thing id up the price GLWS sick i just wish i had ur s14 D:

s14sx
09-29-2008, 01:47 AM
I just want to buy your car to have those meisters. damn it.

soreballz
09-29-2008, 02:00 AM
You're selling your car because you don't feel you fit into a SCENE?
Wow.
If you like the car... Why do you even have to associate yourself with this "scene" which you don't like?

I dunno... Not trying to bash or anything... It just makes very little sense to me. That would be like me having a bitchin' '63 Corvette, and deciding to sell it because despite loving the car, most of the owners are wrinkly old white guys, and being a 23 year old non-wrinkled guy, I didn't fit in with their "scene".
Would that make sense to do? Fuck no.

But oh well. If you're into cars just as an attempt to fit in and be accepted... Eh, do your thing. I guess your next car will be a 350Z/G35, yeah? Perhaps you'll fit in better with that scene.

Good luck with the sale. The car looks pretty rad for a Sil-80. :)

Sick13
09-29-2008, 09:42 AM
haha funny soreballz .. I would stop right where you left off there's no need to get into any of this talk.

had 6mt g35 back in 2004!..... w/mag blue TE37

all my friends have sold theirs and i'm the only one left , and i love 240sx a lot but i don't want to just stare at it sitting in the garage!
I want to go for cruises with fellow owners, i want to go to events and meets and talk to other owners that share my passion.
I don't want to go driving by myself, i don't need any accepting by anyone other than my wife and kids.
I don't have to make sense to you or anyone who have no intentions of buying the car, this thread is for members that are looking to purchase a sil80 and those that are interested can come check out the car in person and see for themselves that i don't need an excuse to sell the car!.
As you get older you will understand what i mean, there are bigger better things to move on to and i can guarantee you that if i had a 10 car garage i wouldn't sell any of my cars in the past and sure would not sell my SIL80 either. Space and MONEY are the two main reason to sell a car when you want to move on to a new project, i'm not like others i just like to try and experience new things in life because life is getting shorter and i would love to be able to experience as many cars as possible......
If you don't know my please don't say things like that
I NEVER SAID I DON'T LIKE THE SCENE ,I LOVE DRIFTING SCENE. Its just not for me anymore why you have to bash when i said i'm getting too old?

nismo 240sx
09-29-2008, 10:25 AM
keep it man..you put to much time and effort into it. its your dream car your going to regret it. once your kids are ready to drive it you can pass it on to them...

drift freaq
09-29-2008, 10:30 AM
haha funny soreballz .. I would stop right where you left off there's no need to get into any of this talk.

had 6mt g35 back in 2004!..... w/mag blue TE37

all my friends have sold theirs and i'm the only one left , and i love 240sx a lot but i don't want to just stare at it sitting in the garage!
I want to go for cruises with fellow owners, i want to go to events and meets and talk to other owners that share my passion.
I don't want to go driving by myself, i don't need any accepting by anyone other than my wife and kids.
I don't have to make sense to you or anyone who have no intentions of buying the car, this thread is for members that are looking to purchase a sil80 and those that are interested can come check out the car in person and see for themselves that i don't need an excuse to sell the car!.
As you get older you will understand what i mean, there are bigger better things to move on to and i can guarantee you that if i had a 10 car garage i wouldn't sell any of my cars in the past and sure would not sell my SIL80 either. Space and MONEY are the two main reason to sell a car when you want to move on to a new project, i'm not like others i just like to try and experience new things in life because life is getting shorter and i would love to be able to experience as many cars as possible......
If you don't know my please don't say things like that
I NEVER SAID I DON'T LIKE THE SCENE ,I LOVE DRIFTING SCENE. Its just not for me anymore why you have to bash when i said i'm getting too old?

In one sentence. Your fucking 30 thats not old and if you think it is your not going to live long. Oh and you need to tell my 81 year father your old LOL he will just laugh long and hard.

Dude Lighten up on yourself. You posted the fact that you were selling the car was directly because of what you saw at the meet aka scene. Now you contradict yourself by saying what you just wrote above.

Before you or your friends take offense at what I wrote, pricing wise its true. I have long term experience in the market of 240sx's and currently people are not getting 9k for completely built cars that are painted! Let alone cars that are primer.

I was in no way dissing your car or the mods. You have done some great stuff and the car is well built. I am just opening your eyes to the reality of the current market. Your car most likely has at least 9k of parts in it. Will you get it complete unpainted, right now? Most likely not. Sorry to break that news but its the way it is. People are selling cars with close to 3/4 of the same mods as yours aka sans Wheels, for $3500-4500. Yup over half the price.

Like I said before if you really want to get your money out of the car. Part it out. I am sorry if that distresses you. Its the current situation of the current market.

Anyone who try's to take me to task for helping him figure out a way to get the cash out of his car under current market situations needs to shut the fuck up. I am trying to help the guy.

Sick13
09-29-2008, 10:33 AM
i never said anything about your comment drift freaq... thats your suggestions and i appreciate the opinion.

Sick13
09-29-2008, 10:34 AM
lets just leave the thread for buyers or people who are interested and have questions about the car .
This is not a discussion thread please do not post if it is not related to the purchase of this vehicle.. they are going to lock the thread again
i appreciate everyone's respect

94cc0rd
09-29-2008, 10:44 AM
Hey duke. First off, it was nice meeting you yesterday. I'm the guy that meet up with you guys at In n out in the black s14 kouki.

I don't completely understand why you were "disappointed" with the scene besides the fact that the scene is younger now. To me, being a car enthusiast is the love/passion for cars whether it be a 240sx or a Ferrari, and that's the awesome thing about meets like yesterdays. I can go (22yr old asian) and meet a 50 yr old white guy and have a great conversation about our cars.

BUT... this is a for sale thread so I'll leave it at that.

BTW people, this car is SICK!!! it really is a Sicks13! wheel fitment is ON POINT and it seriously only needs paint to be complete.

Om1kron
09-29-2008, 10:58 AM
heh good luck with the sale. I'm 28 as well and while a lot of the younger generation may seem intimidating, it's all about your personality in the end. I've wanted one of these cars since I was the younger kids age and I can and do have the means to build my car the way I want it.

FaLKoN240
09-29-2008, 11:17 AM
Thats a great line sick13. "i'm not a skater, i'm not a punk rock, i'm not a drifter,
I'M A BUSINESS/FAMILY MAN". good luck with the sale and great looking car. if i had the funds id be on this in a second.

I had to do it

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/FaLKoN240/guile0.jpg

dxs080jpgex
09-29-2008, 11:45 AM
just let the man sell his damn car
christ

lost240soul
09-29-2008, 11:47 AM
sorry to see u leave the scene man...

origin_s135
09-29-2008, 01:20 PM
for real folks, it's a for sale thread. no need to get all pissy just because he is moving on.

zbear
09-29-2008, 02:39 PM
Keep the car bro. I'm older than you and I'm just starting to get into the scene. I never had the $$$$ back when I was younger like most of these 17 year olds with rich mommys and daddys, but now I'm in my mid 30s and had to work my ass off to get where I am today.

I work 7 days a week running my own business. Now I have a 900K home, Nissan 350Z, Yamaha R1, Suzuki GSXR-600, and now I'm thinking about picking up 240SX.

Buy your toys and enjoy it!!!! You deserve it after all that hard work!!!!

Age ain't nuthin' but a number!!!!!

aardvark
09-29-2008, 07:27 PM
funny, me and my friend (both of us in our 30s), thought your car was the only nice car there. i guess us old guys have the same taste in cars. reminded us of rauh welt shit.

Sick13
09-29-2008, 07:54 PM
aardvark thank you for your kind words..
yes it is very DIFFERENT to the 1997+ days, my first 240sx was a 1990 coupe in 1995

ZBEAR congrats on your success and hope you find a new toy!!
I'm moving on to bigger dreams , i've gone through a lot of toys.. my R6 still only has 70 miles
My Loss is the BUYER'S GAIN! This car will sell because of quality ...

werwuryoantenaz
09-29-2008, 09:01 PM
yeah Sick...that is a fine car u have there and u should think about the other bizzness that i told u...lol

all show no go
09-29-2008, 09:02 PM
There is not one thing i dislike about this car.. i wish it were mine. :)
You can never be to old to own a certain kind of car. It is nice to be involved with the community but if you aren't feeling it, no one can persuade you to stay in it. It looks worth every cent, and all it needs is paint. Good luck to you sir, you made a nice car.

jeeper_x
09-30-2008, 12:01 AM
Before you or your friends take offense at what I wrote, pricing wise its true. I have long term experience in the market of 240sx's and currently people are not getting 9k for completely built cars that are painted! Let alone cars that are primer.

okay....

i wasn't going to say anything, but you're pushing it, son....

so, if i give you 9k you can give me all these parts straight frame 240?

including the wheels shipped from japan including mounting and alignment?

i know it's primered, but is there one fucking dent on this car?

built car for 9k? with brand new custom made meisters with no wait period?

this ain't no fucking 5zigen 17x7 +35, you talking about....

i don't think so, you stupid son of a bitch....

you're talking out of your ass, man....

do you know how hard and long i had work to buy/find these fucking parts for the car?

you do not fucking know how much love i put into this fucking car....

so shut the fuck up, please....

if you're not fucking buying it, then shut the fuck up....

it's also his fucking car, so he can charge whatever the fuck he wants for it....

when you sell your own car with the sorry ass stance then you can charge whatever the fuck you want....

and about the scene thing....

once again, it's not your fucking problem....

if he feels that way, then leave him be....

i said my piece and won't reply to this thread again....

i don't want it to get lock again...

so, just leave him alone....

if you have a problem with me....

you can do it via pm....

and good luck with the sale, p' duke....

UfoZ8myCow
09-30-2008, 12:14 AM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the scene...

People should build cars for themselves to enjoy, not to go hard park with a bunch of dorks who have nothing better to do on Friday nights than sit in empty Starbucks parking lots and beat off on each other's 20 year old cars.

Disclaimer: no offense to the cool peeps at the 626 meets, I'm just speaking in generalities.

gots13?
09-30-2008, 12:38 AM
sick ass car bro shit i got 7500 not trying to low ball but i got that for sure..

digitalightkenz
09-30-2008, 01:06 AM
Fuck Paint, I would leave it like that.

good luck with sale.

KEn

Sick13
09-30-2008, 01:56 AM
its all good guys... life goes on!

you'll understand once you get to my stage and age..
240sx 90 coupe
00 civic si
91 mr2 turbo
92 300zx TT
Acura Legend coupe
Acura Integra GSR 93
98 BMW 325i
93 240sx HB
Honda PILOT
honda s2000 04'
04 infiniti G35 6mt
04 mazda3
nissan quest 07
nissan armada 06
nissan titan 07
evolution ix MR 06
05 bmw 530i
S14 KA, S14 SR20DET
THREE HB 240sx and this SIL80
YAMAHA R6

Now its next phase , next step .... BMW M3... TRUE DREAM CAR! just couldn't reach it b4
NISSAN GTR>>> PORSCHE 911 TURBO.. so i'm just happy to move along to bigger better things.. Lets leave it at that ... SCREW the scene thing doesn't really matter anyway, i just change cars like my kid changes diapers!!! plain and simple... i get sick of toys fast

zbear
09-30-2008, 03:03 AM
its all good guys... life goes on!

you'll understand once you get to my stage and age..
240sx 90 coupe
00 civic si
91 mr2 turbo
92 300zx TT
Acura Legend coupe
Acura Integra GSR 93
98 BMW 325i
93 240sx HB
Honda PILOT
honda s2000 04'
04 infiniti G35 6mt
04 mazda3
nissan quest 07
nissan armada 06
nissan titan 07
evolution ix MR 06
05 bmw 530i
S14 KA, S14 SR20DET
THREE HB 240sx and this SIL80
YAMAHA R6

Now its next phase , next step .... BMW M3... TRUE DREAM CAR! just couldn't reach it b4
NISSAN GTR>>> PORSCHE 911 TURBO.. so i'm just happy to move along to bigger better things.. Lets leave it at that ... SCREW the scene thing doesn't really matter anyway, i just change cars like my kid changes diapers!!! plain and simple... i get sick of toys fast

Damn...that's a lot of toys!!!! :bigok:

Big Boys need Big Toys.

Here's a pic of my favorite drift machine. This set of wheels does donuts like you won't believe!!!!!!!!!! :naughtyd:

S14DB
09-30-2008, 11:10 AM
For Sale section is not a discussion section. Please Keep it to yourself if you are not asking questions leading to a purchase.

OP please make a new thread when ever you like. If anyone continues the discussion there you will be pinked.