PDA

View Full Version : Looking for promo volunteers...

spartanic
09-27-2008, 11:51 AM
We're looking for anyone interested in helping us in spreading the word of our tuner auctions website. All you would have to do is add our our info on your signature. Shouldn't take up more space than a sentence. PM me or leave post for more info.

Here's a quick rundown about us in case anyone is wondering. We had tons of conflicts with ebay and one day we just said to ourselves that enough is enough. We decided to venture off and start our own alternative to ebay motors. One big difference between us and eBay is the fact that we do not charge any fees for listing nor are there any ending fees. This should help the seller out a great deal since they will be able to maximize their profits. You can also list longer than 7-10 days as well without incurring any fees. This is our story and how Tunerselect.com came to be.

Our website:
Tunerselect.com (http://www.tunerselect.com/)

S13SilviaGirl
09-27-2008, 12:12 PM
Sooo forgive me but, how is it that you guys make money then? What do you charge for? It def. sounds like a good idea, as who doesnt hate ebay?

**Edit** NM I see...basically all free unless you upgrade?

spartanic
09-27-2008, 01:37 PM
While there are zero fees for listing and ending auctions we do charge fees for people who add special enhancements to their auctions, for example if you would like to have your auction be featured on the homepage then there would be a fee for that. Advertisers will be another source of income.

1ZlowZ
09-27-2008, 02:14 PM
So what you're asking is for us to put tunerselect.com on our sig? I would just confirm me on that. My thing is plain and boring anyways.

spartanic
09-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Yes, all we do ask for is our company name and a slogan on your sig. Thanks for your help. Feel free to remove it anytime, your not obligated to keep it on your sig forever. Here is the info:

Tunerselect.com - Automotive auctions for the rest of us. Zero end and start fees. Register today!