PDA

View Full Version : My room mates New truck

bladen
01-19-2003, 05:58 PM
Okay, its Not a Nissan, but you cant have everything.
my room mate traded a 1983 Chevy Blazer for a 1993 Mazda 2200 series Truck, the Truck is Completely Custom Lowrider Style, Lime Green with some Crazy hand Airbrushed Graphics, Nice Rims, New Tires, airbag's and the what not, Pretty much a Fairly Nice Lowrider ( as lowriders go that is, not my Fav. type of vehicle, but he is an adult ) and the Trade was Straight across, no money involved.

So my question is, Preference of vehicle not counted, do you guys think he got a Good deal,

( the Blazer only Needs Paint before its in Pristene condition BTW )

96SEChick
01-19-2003, 07:13 PM
Well, if that's exactly what he wanted, then yes I think it's a good deal. But personally I hope I never see pics of that truck--I'm not a fan of low-riders--turns trucks into useless, purposeless vehicles. And I don't like lime-green vehicles, or vehicles w/ airbags. But, that's just my honest opinion.

But, in answer to your question--I guess he got a decent deal on it. A lot of money has been invested in the Mazda & provided that it all works properly, is probably worth a decent amount of $$$$ more than the Blazer. But, I don't know much about the value of low-riders.

whateverjames
01-19-2003, 10:27 PM
if it was the old big blazer, that he had, i wouldn't have traded it, especially if it was in good condition. but if not, then i dunno. especially without seeing the lowrider. but i would paint the blazer black, get different wheels and take off the back part like i see some people do. the kind i'm talking about looks like this.
http://www.carnut.com/iown/83blzrrf.jpg

Natty
01-19-2003, 10:41 PM
I suppose it is a good deal, but lowriders are dumb. I mean, trucks should be able to haul stuff around, not look pretty.

There is a Nissan hard body around here that is a horrible lime green with cheesy chrome wheels. Worse part is it has Infiniti badges. Gee, sure fooled me. There are a few others and they all have the same spanish banner on the back window.

Jeff