PDA

View Full Version : wtb bov & hotpipe in los angeles

DRIFT-ELITE
09-26-2008, 03:37 PM
ok so fuck it i really need a bov

so now im looking for ANY kind of bov MOUNTED on a stock sr hotpipe

not looking for anything fancy just something that works and get the jbn done right..

im located in Highland Park near Eagle Rock, Glendale, South Pasadena where i can pick if in a local area..

im not looking buy a new bov so used is good also not looking to spend to much im onna budget

if you have something you can best reach me via email at

[email protected]

jonathan my name

thanks

rb25_s13*CHUKI
09-26-2008, 04:38 PM
What about the blitz? Give it back to me then son... I never got payed for It...

DRIFT-ELITE
09-26-2008, 07:49 PM
dude we settled this loooong time ago...we agreed tht i didnt owe you anything bcuz i paid for your entrance to 6 flags...

rb25_s13*CHUKI
09-26-2008, 08:44 PM
dude we settled this loooong time ago...we agreed tht i didnt owe you anything bcuz i paid for your entrance to 6 flags...

Wasn't that for the manifold? Idk what ever... When you want your timing fixed// Bump get this man a bov

DRIFT-ELITE
09-27-2008, 12:41 AM
nah t was for the bov, but i do stil owe you for the manifold..ioll give that to you before we go to the track in nov...

yeah um im taking the car to georges car tomorrow after i get outta work so if you can make it down there tomorrow or anytime after that would be great...imma leave it there for a few days so we can ger the 5 lug n shit ready for the track

spiderlone
09-27-2008, 03:49 AM
how long u think the 5 lug is going to take.. and tomas didnt give me the tool for the axxles.. now what ?

racerx2k1
09-27-2008, 09:22 AM
Keep the conversation to PM.

((sr)) kelly
09-27-2008, 09:26 AM
i pmed you

srcruz_13
09-27-2008, 02:04 PM
how long u think the 5 lug is going to take.. and tomas didnt give me the tool for the axxles.. now what ?

thats cause i dont remember what it was......plus we didnt go to my house......george should have but i still think it doesnt need one its just four bolts in the back

racerx2k1
09-27-2008, 03:02 PM
thats cause i dont remember what it was......plus we didnt go to my house......george should have but i still think it doesnt need one its just four bolts in the back

I guess you didn't see my earlier post.