PDA

View Full Version : East bay

Dorison
09-25-2008, 12:04 AM
Is there any one here who used to be on norcal240sx.net and went to meets from there. If you did, this is "MIKE" or :2f2f: Diesel :2f2f: . .

I kinda want to put to together a meet or something, i haven't really looked to see if there is anything going on soon so that we could even get a caravan to go, But i will be looking and post up here to see if any one wants to go. .

Any way, let me know who's in the BAY and wants to go ! ! ! :snoop:

spikNspan
09-25-2008, 12:09 AM
I'm in San Jo, I'll look at this thread to see what's up.

!Zar!
09-25-2008, 12:55 AM
I use to go to meets years back.

Also use to be on norcal240sx.net.

Serei said it best.

Why the fuck do people w/ janky ass cars always want to have meets.

Seriously though.

your cars are ugly. Why would you want to show them off all tore up.

Geez.

Don't invite me to meet unless:
a) There's gonna be driving, so aka a track event.
There's gonna be some beezies rippin off there tops and droppin them breasts out to breathe.
c) There's free food/alkie/ someone that everyone dislikes so we can all have a fun time ridiculing them in person.

WTF. seriously. At least get good fitting wheels and a drop. AND DON'T drive like a total douche bag.

downshift_sideways
09-25-2008, 01:54 AM
This the same mike...that always throws shitty meets or never attends?

:keke: Wussup bruh. This is Anthony.

nor-cal240sx.net is still up and running.

I'm not sure about .com however.

ZenkiGTS
09-25-2008, 09:56 AM
ant got on him like hot cakes

lilaznjeff
09-25-2008, 10:31 AM
im always down for meets

TiNMAN
09-25-2008, 11:56 AM
watch out for another fat BBQ, son.

we finna drop some sit on you mofos

ZenkiGTS
09-25-2008, 11:22 PM
dun dun dun......

blitzkrgCT9A
09-26-2008, 12:16 AM
Fatlace/HellaFlush x Mach III x Speed Element are going to throw a meet/BBQ on Oct. 11th, 2008, at Coyote Point in San Mateo..

It is a Subaru and EVO event, but other makes are welcome as well!

Please come by to say hello and eat some BBQ!!

downshift_sideways
09-26-2008, 01:31 PM
^I'm good with that hellaflush meets.

If I want to see tons of subbies/evo's I'll go to the dealership.

and Serei did say that shit best. nice quote.

Dorison
09-27-2008, 01:31 AM
Then dont post. . . I mean really, why go on a forum and post that you dont want to go to a meet. . . I never PMed anyone. I didnt make any calls, i don't even know you fags -a few. I would agree if i had a hella broke ass car and didnt have ANY passion for it but to be hella GAY and try to pick up fat chicks and act like that was the thing to do. .

Some people actually like these cars, and want to meet other poeple that do to. Also there was always a lil dori-dori. . . so it was never a meet where we all poped our hoods and where checkn out each others stock engine and TALKING about sr20's. Witch did become the SH** for a while there.

I don't want to go on a tangent but, don't post crap like, "ehhh my shity ass car is dumb, no one invite me to your man clubs to hold each other, cuz my car is shity, and so is yours".

Any way, Yes this is mike (fat Mexican guy) who put together AWESOME meets that i would attend at my discretion. Anthony, WAZZZZ UPPPP. .

you still at comcast?

and where is JIMM

I use to go to meets years back.

Also use to be on norcal240sx.net.

Serei said it best.

Dorison
09-27-2008, 01:37 AM
Thats what im talking about. Going to this stuff to me sounds cool. LOvE me some suby and EvO. . .

I did NOT in any way start this tread so that I my self would be putting stuff together. I started it because i know a bunch of people in this area and didn't see any threads for EAST BAY. its all 909/SF/VALLEY. . witch is cool, but im not really down to drive 2 hours to hang for a bit. or even (cough) DrIvE (cough) in an area that i dont know. ..

just thought i would add that. . . . :D

Fatlace/HellaFlush x Mach III x Speed Element are going to throw a meet/BBQ on Oct. 11th, 2008, at Coyote Point in San Mateo..

It is a Subaru and EVO event, but other makes are welcome as well!

Please come by to say hello and eat some BBQ!!

downshift_sideways
09-28-2008, 04:34 PM
sup wit you.

What you mobbin in now?

wangan_cruiser
09-28-2008, 05:29 PM
diesel came back from the dead. where u been?

jim? no word from hiim either.

downshift_sideways
09-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Actually I see Jim all the time in San Leandro.

Car looks the same with the RB in it.

Dorison
09-28-2008, 08:07 PM
Dude, i remember he was all ways cryn about selln it cuz he couldnt smog it. I knew he would never let it go. his car is MAD sexy.

I'm rolln in a MINI VAN. . .lol fo reals. . . I got married and had a kid to. . lol.
I was tempted to post it up here and have people come through and slid in the parking lot as we left. . lol. I am trying to get a 240 again. and take my time with it, really do my research and try to find a good high performance engine that is street legal at the same time. I'm not going the old way and just slap on some rims and a tip and just talk about droping something in for years. Also im waiting to find one that has been some what taken care of, and looks some what good seeing as how all my money will go to parts, not looks, for a while.

Actually I see Jim all the time in San Leandro.

Car looks the same with the RB in it.