PDA

View Full Version : Bay area beware!!

nor-caljdm
09-24-2008, 07:58 PM
The other day I got pulled over by a cop that was in a beater truck. I think they are starting to drive random car and pulling people over. O also if anybody live in foster city( I live there) the cops know about red tops but not black tops so be carefully driving in foster city:bite:

ILoveMyRHS13
09-24-2008, 08:12 PM
Damn, and I thought you were going to tell us there is a theft problem starting.

iROYAL
09-24-2008, 08:50 PM
regional section????

nor-caljdm
09-24-2008, 08:59 PM
pennsula. and there have been some theft in south san fran

ZenkiGTS
09-24-2008, 09:05 PM
hahah they been pullin people over in random cars.... i see plenty i personally got pulled over by a red 5.0 mustang a couple years back in my turbo 2

nor-caljdm
09-24-2008, 09:09 PM
hahah they been pullin people over in random cars.... i see plenty i personally got pulled over by a red 5.0 mustang a couple years back in my turbo 2
O... this is a first in my area hella gay:ugh: hella sacred because I just got yellow headlight on my 240sx

drift freaq
09-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Ah hello welcome to over 10 years ago,maybe 60 even. Dude cops have been driving unmarked vehicles since practically the advent of the automobile.

Are you like 16 and just got your drivers license? What fucking rock did you crawl out from under. LOL

nor-caljdm
09-24-2008, 09:11 PM
Ah hello welcome to over 10 years ago,maybe 60 even. Dude cops have been driving unmarked vehicles since practically the advent of the automobile.

Are you like 16 and just got your drivers license? What fucking rock did you crawl out from under. LOL
I know they been in unmark car but not in like beater cars like a honda that lol and I am 17 lol

murda-c
09-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Yeah, you're late.

but thanks for the heads up, i'm the bay area...owait wrong bay.

DataXUnknown
09-24-2008, 09:17 PM
They can't pull you over in an unmarked car. It has to be a marked police car. I know because a white truck tried pulling me over (followed me home like a bitch) basically because I was blasting my 2000watt special edition huge ass type R's in the old SRT van hahaha, but he came up holding his hip like he had a gun and I told him to fuck off hes not in a police car and went inside. He was calling on his radio n shit like that, nothing happened.

nor-caljdm
09-24-2008, 09:19 PM
They can't pull you over in an unmarked car. It has to be a marked police car. I know because a white truck tried pulling me over (followed me home like a bitch) basically because I was blasting my 2000watt special edition huge ass type R's in the old SRT van hahaha, but he came up holding his hip like he had a gun and I told him to fuck off hes not in a police car and went inside. He was calling on his radio n shit like that, nothing happened.
aight cool that good to know

downshift_sideways
09-24-2008, 09:54 PM
Hello Mr. September 2008.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

ZenkiGTS
09-24-2008, 11:06 PM
2 cops hoped out the car with guns on their hips and everything.... had a radio on em just weren't in uniform.... ran me from where they were standing.... saying i was weaving in n out of lanes blah blah blah... i was high as a kite.... luckily i tucky mode : ) and i was let go... SHIT when i see lights i pull over... i didnt notice it was a mustang til i pulled away....

SlideWell
09-25-2008, 12:15 AM
2 cops hoped out the car with guns on their hips and everything.... had a radio on em just weren't in uniform.... ran me from where they were standing.... saying i was weaving in n out of lanes blah blah blah... i was high as a kite.... luckily i tucky mode : ) and i was let go... SHIT when i see lights i pull over... i didnt notice it was a mustang til i pulled away....

when i see lights, if i have enough room, i downshift and get heavy on the throttle. fuck all their bullshit. i know more people that run from corrupt police, harassing, profiling, violating so many fucking laws it makes me sick of the very place i was born and raised. what, so they can check your record when they pull you over and see what youve done bad in your time on earth? wait, why did you fuckin pull me over? oh, cuz i was speeding or had a 1 out or 2 license plate bulbs out? give me a ticket for that and get the fuck on, but no, they wanna make it harder for everyone, harder on the people that pay their fuckin salaries. i have no problem saying yes, i do run, i run for my FREEDOM, something we used to have a lot of in this country which is depleting day by day. a country that reinvented the wheel. i could go on and on, but ill leave it at that. i know when im doing something wrong, so if a cop ever wants to pull me over for profiling, to harass me, fuck them i hope they eat shit trying to catch me. :rl:

spikNspan
09-25-2008, 12:16 AM
man fuck the police, I don't give a fuck about em.

!Zar!
09-25-2008, 12:36 AM
This thread is full of fail and aids.

downshift_sideways
09-25-2008, 01:55 AM
Lets all get HIV!

TravisSW
09-25-2008, 02:21 AM
YouTube - Team America - Everyone Has Aids (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyX9zdcU0T0&feature=related)

Sil-Abc
09-25-2008, 06:18 AM
i live in foster city and everyone in this community already knows about FC cops. Ask Var and pinky, i got pulled over and had my hood popped and he saw the redtop and told me to change my air filter. Being pulled over in FC happens all the time and most of the time theyll let u go if ur nice. If ure nice to them, theyll remember u and leave u alone. They remember my car and daniels car and since then i have never been pulled over since the hood thing. u must be one of the new people in the 240 scene because i have never heard of u before in foster city lol

ThatGuy
09-25-2008, 06:28 AM
The rest of the world doesn't care about the cops in California.

You have a regional section for a reason. Use it.

:lockd: :lockd: