PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Games?

S14DB
09-23-2008, 06:15 PM
So, after having the DS and the PSP for a while I sold the PSP. I had it since day 1. DS took me a while to find one. I was only playing Hot Shots Golf on the PSP. I never found another game I liked.

I have all the Mario games on the DS and am looking for more titles. Suggestions?

exitspeed
09-23-2008, 06:41 PM
Well not for DS specifically, but you can obviously play them on the DS, Metroid Fusion and Metroid Zero Mission are FANTASTIC games.

Otherwise if you wait til winter GTA Chinatown is coming out for DS. It's a ground up GTA game made for the DS.

Xandy Boosts
09-23-2008, 07:46 PM
I don't watch golf or even play golf but I have Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 or something. I play it all the time, fun!

BustedS13
09-23-2008, 07:50 PM
advance wars dual strike
pokeymans
mario bros and mario kart

that's all i ever play on it
..oh and cooking mama

iROYAL
09-23-2008, 08:47 PM
cooking mama is fun and that one trauma center one is addicting

HyperTek
09-23-2008, 08:53 PM
i miss my ds.. i sold mine on ebay for like 220...
http://tunerbase.com/temp/100_1869.JPG
at a time when i bought my zune mp3 player and thought "fawk the DS ill play with my zune" lol

new super mario bros is a must...
Pheonix Wright is a must!!!!! start out with the first one, its not a action game, its more turn based, but its great.
Hotel Dusk was another simular game, good games to play when your on break etc..

there was a golf game that was good, true swing golf or something like that
this was like a year ago so im sure theres better stuff now.

My friend just got a new blue psp and was playing ff7 crisis core, i kinda want one of those now, but you cant do the ahmmm *cool* stuff as easily as the ds

S14DB
09-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Lets keep this about the games, not how to get them...

Been looking though the Nintendo site:
Guide at Nintendo :: Games (http://www.nintendo.com/games/guide#qhardware=DS)
-Kirby
-Mario Party DS
-Lego Batman
-Need for Speed: Undercover
-GRID
-Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
-Cooking Mama 2
-Need for Speed ProStreet
-LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
-The Simpsons Game
-Worms: Open Warfare 2
-Diddy Kong Racing DS
-Yoshi's Island DS

Anyone use the GH controller? Any good?

I don't expect an amazing experience from a little screen. Have the home consoles for that. Something that kills time on the go. WiFi and Game Download for battle modes is a plus.

I liked Hot Shots cause it was cartoony. If I wanted to play real golf I would go to a real course.

BustedS13
09-23-2008, 09:17 PM
i've used the guitar hero thing. it's okay, i guess... i wouldn't bother, personally

SochBAT
09-23-2008, 11:27 PM
The GH thing sucks balls. Seriously, its the physical embodiment of Arthritis. I can't even play a full song without feeling pain in my hands. and the fuckign fact you have to STRUM on your screen, moving your entire hand with it to throw off its timing and precision.

Fail written all over it.

A few games i dug/have on my DS.

Bomberman Land Touch 2 (Classic Bomberman over WFC)
Final Fantasy 3/4
Advance Wars - Days of Ruin (DARK storyline, fucking hard compared to the other AW's)
Contra 4 (FUCKING HARD)
Mario Kart
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Castlevania Portraits of Ruin
FF 12 Revenant Wings (RTS fun)
Legend of Zelda Phantom Menace (hard cuz you're using the stylus)
Lost Magic (RTS fun with amazing TouchScreen use)
Meteos
Drawn To Life (i made my character jesus)
Trauma Center
Cooking Mama (chicks digg this game, they be jockin meee) [its a lie]
Pacman Touch
Contact (funny quirky game, REALLY simple, but really cool)
Ninja Gaiden DS
Resident Evil DS (i seriously dropped my damn DS playing this shit)
Touch the Dead/Dead n Furious (graphics are whatevers, but gameplay is cool)
Dementium Ward

What color is your DS? I've got an unopened DS Charger Grip from Nyko in White if you want.

KA-Kait
05-07-2009, 03:29 PM
SO yeah. I know this is old. but I need recommendations on a new game. I just finished Professor Layton and the Curious Village and it was frickin AMAZING. i loved the game, i had so much fun playing it. i want something that is unique and will be easy to play on my downtime at home (or at work). So yeah. any suggestions that fit that category?

SochBAT
05-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Hotel Dusk Room 215
Phoenix Wright
My dick.

ANVIL
05-07-2009, 04:28 PM
i just pick up all the Final Fantasys. Also Zelda's and dragon warriors. only time i play is to pass time and those long ass games make it go by quick

SochBAT
05-07-2009, 04:39 PM
If you want to kill time without investing effort, puzzle games like Mario Party, or Warioware.

If you want to have time fly, Final Fantasy Revenant Wings is fun. Its a real time RPG though. Make creatures, send em and kill. Or if you like tactical games, FF-TA2 is cool.

If you want the best bang for buck in terms of replay value and non stop excitement, I'd say go for my Pen Is. Many say it is mightier than a sword.

exitspeed
05-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Dude, GTA China Town Wars is SUCH a good game. IMO it's as fun as any previous 3D GTA game.

Helghast
05-08-2009, 02:02 AM
Henry Hatsworth is one of the best platforming game, EVER.

KA-Kait
05-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Henry Hatsworth is one of the best platforming game, EVER.

Henry Hatsworth BLOWS. my friend say it was good, i tried it. i hate it. people i know compared it to professor layton and i was like "erm..no.. not the same concept at all" but yeah... blows.

it's okay, we all like some bad games. like i played pokemon platinum.

worangejuice
05-08-2009, 03:10 AM
Super Mario Bros.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one of the best Mario titles evar!!!!

speedgod^s13
05-08-2009, 11:28 AM
I wish they came out with a hot shots golf, for the ds. I really loved that game on my PSP. The game I play the most now is true swing golf, nowhere as good as hot shots, but it passes time. Hotel dusk is so freakin hard. Gonna get the GTA next.