PDA

View Full Version : 2Fast 2Furious

xS1LV1Ax
01-17-2003, 07:05 PM
I was browsing the Honda-tech boards when i came across this.....http://web1.media.globix.net/client/hitv/010303/win.asx move slider to 15..

This is a Mitsubishi Introduction to the new EVO but in the middle has some 2Fast2Furious clips....hmmm the cars in this movie are gonna be "more unique" than ever...

.....I thnk i have seen too much neon lighting after watching this clip:cool:

Same Link as above:
2Fast2Furious Clip (move slider to 15th minute) (http://web1.media.globix.net/client/hitv/010303/win.asx )

KiDyNomiTe
01-17-2003, 08:53 PM
Hmm this one is even more ricier than the first one. More lights, slower cars, and more wings, at least there was an FD. After seeing that I might not watch this movie

Kareem
01-17-2003, 09:17 PM
Am I the only one that got angered and disgusted by that (15th minute). That's quite possibly that riciest thing I've ever seen.

I mean look at the start of it.
Don't even think about taking the convertable
I can't understand why someone would want to in the first place. Hmm, slow front wheel drive pos or fast AWD monster (still riced out to the max though).

The neon lights while racing is taking it to far. Especially when you ruin the R34.

As much as I know that this movie is going to suck, I know that chances are I'm going to end up seeing it anyways.

Drift Style S14
01-18-2003, 01:05 AM
personally if i ever see any of the actors from that movie on the street, I am going to run up to them and be like " Omg your that dude from F&F, I loved that movie, I wish my car was just like yours, can i have your autograph?"

And while he smiles thinking he is the **** and looks down to sign his autograph, I am going to boot him square in the balls. Then for good measure, give him a titty twister.

sick bastards...

Kareem
01-18-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Drift Style S14
personally if i ever see any of the actors from that movie on the street, I am going to run up to them and be like " Omg your that dude from F&F, I loved that movie, I wish my car was just like yours, can i have your autograph?"

And while he smiles thinking he is the **** and looks down to sign his autograph, I am going to boot him square in the balls. Then for good measure, give him a titty twister.

sick bastards...

Now that's a plan if I ever saw one.

BRB240
01-18-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Kareem

As much as I know that this movie is going to suck, I know that chances are I'm going to end up seeing it anyways.

Suck Factor 5!! But all of us are probably going to see it for some reason...???...

I am not gonna bash the neon or stickers or the cars but what my question is......

How the f*ck is that R34 so slow.... It would have blow those other cars away...... Stupid Hollywood crap!!!

USMC240
01-19-2003, 08:14 AM
what ever happened to the whole main car idea of being an S15!???? dammit this is going to suck as much as hondas are annoying, but im going to still see it:D

im going to make my own film using ****ty looking cars with out "non functional wings" and no body kits, scratched up paint, but at least they will be fast. oh yeah, it will have a high body count too, dont ask questions! hahaha

USMC240
01-19-2003, 08:15 AM
it will be called the fast and the fictional

silnv
01-19-2003, 09:27 AM
http://www.toyotacelicas.com/features/ff2_spypics/16.jpg

I found this on a celica webpage 2f2f spy pics:eek:

HaLo
01-19-2003, 10:18 AM
At least we won't get any look from Cops driving our tuned 240sx's...

-E-
01-19-2003, 10:55 AM
:o

KiDyNomiTe
01-19-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by HaLo
At least we won't get any look from Cops driving our tuned 240sx's...

The more people that tune thier cars to look like the ones they will see in this movie, the harder it will be to tel if our cars are tuned at all. The only thing most of us share in common is exhaust and BOVs.

The only thing that is odd to me, is there are like 3 different levels of import tuners (this is just for exterior/interior of cars, not power)

1. Mainly stock exterior/interior, needed gauges,
2. Body Kits and spoilers, rims, reupholstered interiors, altezzas
3. Crazy Body Kits (Shogun), non-functional wings, Racing seats, headlight/taillight conversions, lights in every possible location.

FnF kinda shed light to number 2
Seems 2F2F (is that really what they are calling it) will shed light to more of number 3

HaLo
01-19-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by KiDyNomiTe
The more people that tune thier cars to look like the ones they will see in this movie, the harder it will be to tel if our cars are tuned at all. The only thing most of us share in common is exhaust and BOVs.

The only thing that is odd to me, is there are like 3 different levels of import tuners (this is just for exterior/interior of cars, not power)

1. Mainly stock exterior/interior, needed gauges,
2. Body Kits and spoilers, rims, reupholstered interiors, altezzas
3. Crazy Body Kits (Shogun), non-functional wings, Racing seats, headlight/taillight conversions, lights in every possible location.

FnF kinda shed light to number 2
Seems 2F2F (is that really what they are calling it) will shed light to more of number 3

Well, that's what's great about 2F2F. I won't get much attention going around with an SR without a Flying Saucer-like 240sx... And since there are very few Nissans in that car, people will continue to tune Honda/Acura, Mitsubishi or whatever else.

It's great that FnF had only 1 240sx and it was driven by a girl. It's greater that 2F2F doesn't seem to have any 240sx as main attractions. We were getting too much attention from magazines lately.

SimpleS14
01-19-2003, 10:27 PM
Couldn't watch the clip, but I hope this will phase the 240SX out of the import scene. However this might increase certain headlight conversions........oh well.....its whatever.....atleast my car is the real deal.

RedSuns
01-20-2003, 09:57 AM
GIVE ME BACK THE LAST 15 MINUTES OF MY LIFE PLEASE!!!!!!

NismoGear5
01-20-2003, 06:16 PM
it was like 21 minutes of my life damn :mad:

Kreator
01-20-2003, 09:00 PM
Hmmm from watching that clip, i'm getting a weird feeling that they made a huge accent on drifting.. crap now i'm gonna be scared of driving cuz all the mofos are gonan try powersliding their civics :confused:

xS1LV1Ax
01-31-2003, 03:36 PM
Just found this on another board....

Full Trailer.
2Fast2Furious Trailer (http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/2fast2furious.html)

http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/2fast2furious.html

direb0y
01-31-2003, 04:59 PM
drifting? oh god, that's all i need, some dumbass ending my life with his handbrake. no thx.

RBS14
02-02-2003, 04:25 PM
the eclipse from f&f1 was a non turbo and runs a high 15..... my friend has a video of it running the quarter. I thought it was funny but not surprising.

thelinja
02-02-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by RBS14
the eclipse from f&f1 was a non turbo and runs a high 15..... my friend has a video of it running the quarter. I thought it was funny but not surprising.
That's funny. I guess they used one of those simulated bov's. HAHAHA

96SEChick
02-02-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by thelinja
That's funny. I guess they used one of those simulated bov's. HAHAHA

Like a balloon letting out air? Hehe--jeff240sx--i think you posted that video a LONG time ago w/ the guys holding the balloon while someone blipped the throttle

Phlip
02-02-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Drift Style S14

sick bastards...
NO NO NO!!! You TAKE the autograph, then rip it up, throw it back at him, then kick him the the back and give the titty twister...

ralphyboy
02-02-2003, 07:04 PM
I think you guys are missing the real problem here....You see people will die because of this movie....Some moron in his 3rd gen Eclipse will pull up next to a 240 and think he's gonna stomp it... When he gets whooped he's gonna start crying (lets face it he bought a 3rd gen eclipse he can't be too manly) the tears are going to impare his vision and he's going to hit something and get killed... I hope we will do the right thing and not race them, just look, laugh, and point....He may get mad but in the end he's alive and well ( he might not be so well, once again I point out he's puchased a 3rd gen front wheel drive only non turbo having heavy a$$ Eclipse)!!! This is my soapbox thank you for listining to..er...uh...reading my little post. Ralph Y Boy ;)

91blk240
02-03-2003, 04:30 AM
WOW....if i go see this movie i might have to take a cab to the theater and wear a fake mustache so nobody recognizes me :p

jsr20det
02-03-2003, 04:41 PM
we all know the movie is all bull**** but lets face the facts.
The whole point of this movie is for entertainment, and they really dont mean to make it realistic. As hollywood always does, they spice it up so the *PUBLIC* can be entertained, but to the avid tuners who know their facts, its all BS to them.

So my closing is - its just hollywood at work, just let it be, and try to enjoy it. =]

If you want something thats real, then go watch some real racing tapes from tekdemics or wat not and watch it with ur friends.

xS1LV1Ax
02-09-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by jsr20det
If you want something thats real, then go watch some real racing tapes from tekdemics or wat not and watch it with ur friends.

Teckademics sheet is great!!!:D

SimpleS14
02-09-2003, 04:53 PM
Better quality of the trailer....

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/2_fast_2_furious/large.html

Apparition
02-11-2003, 08:13 PM
Whoa, that looks mad weak. At least the first trailer got me somewhat excited, I almost couldn't stop shaking my head through that entire trailer.

Zemus
02-12-2003, 07:07 AM
Yea i already posted about that in "Want to laff"

AceInHole
02-12-2003, 08:51 AM
LoL.... they crashed 2 domestics just in the trailer.... could they be compensating for something?? hmmm???
(for those of you that don't get it.... i mean whoever wrote the film owns a Kia Sephia and got dusted by a 6cylinder Camaro and wants revenge on all domestics now).

we all know the movie is all bull**** but lets face the facts.
The whole point of this movie is for entertainment, and they really dont mean to make it realistic.
Yeah.... anyways.... lots more accidents from those of less intelligence not thinking that it's just a movie. I mean.... people here are mad that it's so unrealistic.... but whatabout some fanboy that thinks it IS real?? After FnF people laughed at me for having a laptop in my car for running mp3's and I just got sick enough of hearing "dude can you really drive your car from that laptop?" to actually just go out and buy an mp3 player (still have way too many CD's in my car tho). Point being, even if it IS a movie, and even if WE don't care about it, others think it is the bible.

Teckademics sheet is great!!! Yeah.... I wish I could run a Gumball rally, but I don't have enough money to buy off the cops or the elitest attitude to think that my life is worth risking some family's on a public road. In any case, fun stuff to watch.

Regardless.... no one wants to go see the movie with me because they know I'm just gonna ruin it for them. Oh well.

Dousan_PG
02-12-2003, 08:56 AM
im so excited. i cant wait.
movie of the year!!

they better have some drifting 240sx and FF cars!

ralphyboy
02-12-2003, 09:51 AM
The violence people get all up in arms about todays tv shows and movies. It is just a movie, but like everything else why does it have to be so over the top. If the first one had more engine tricked out cars then I think we would have a different view of it all and it still would have done well. Its all the same to me I'll wait till the home video

96SEChick
02-12-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by ralphyboy
I'll wait till the home video

Same here. We waited until #1 came out on the "guaranteed to be in stock or it's free" rack, made sure it wasn't in, then got our free voucher because we didn't want to pay for it. We'll do the same thing for #2

ralphyboy
02-12-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by 96SEChick
Same here. We waited until #1 came out on the "guaranteed to be in stock or it's free" rack, made sure it wasn't in, then got our free voucher because we didn't want to pay for it. We'll do the same thing for #2
Now thats a great idea

SiL1480
02-12-2003, 11:46 PM
I can hear the audio but cant see the video

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?:p

SimpleS14
02-13-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by SiL1480
I can hear the audio but cant see the video

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?:p

bad.....real bad :confused:

live2drift2live
02-13-2003, 04:59 PM
Hehe- I was looking at HCI Hot Compact Imports or something like that and it had 2F&2F and they had a pic on the article showing the director with paul walker in the Skyline that is sponsored by APC (God knows why). but the caption says "something something... (insert directors name) giving pointers on how to DRIFT the skyline to paul walker." I am not going to see it. Think people will try to drift their Civics and KIAs. Ohh and btw I cant drift anymore. No Miata :(

JDM:(

direb0y
02-13-2003, 09:02 PM
I'm gonna see it :D

Dousan_PG
02-13-2003, 10:28 PM
i just saw the preview on tv

dood. i cant wait. im so excited. i hope they have drifting. im there...cant wait. :)

Kreator
02-13-2003, 10:39 PM
Lol i'm definately going to see it the moment it comes out. Gather around a bunch of friends so i don't get my ass kicked after the movie, cuz i'll be the one laughing out reaaaally loud every 20 seconds and calling bull**** on the crap they are showing.... i'm still bearing the idea of getting the soundtrack from that flash made civic vs jetta racing (the one with the buzzing civic) and play it really loud during one of the races in the movie.... but then i need some really heavy defence gear and 3 times as many friends lol.

direb0y
02-13-2003, 11:48 PM
I can't say I'm excited to see it, but I'll go turn my brain off for 90 minutes or so and have fun. We all KNOW it's gonna be full of rice and technical innacuracies, but hell, so was the first one and I saw that twice in it's opening week.

Ok, it was free both times, but still.. :D

transient
02-14-2003, 09:53 PM
I wanna see it because I know that as bad as it is, it'll be entertaining. I definately don't want to be seen at the theatre though because I don't wanna be associated with that bull****, or worse yet, have a bunch of retards in kia's try to race me :P