PDA

View Full Version : Needed more than one thread for Sask

el ocho
09-19-2008, 07:25 PM
it was sad with only one thread...but ye i live in regina and drive a red 90 s13 with sr20 swap...anyone else?

steve_o1989
09-20-2008, 02:07 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/sacagawea/171716-sacagawea-assemble.html

mRclARK1
09-20-2008, 10:42 PM
it was sad with only one thread...but ye i live in regina and drive a red 90 s13 with sr20 swap...anyone else?

Nope.

I'm not here. It's just you two.

:coolugh:

driftertim
09-21-2008, 12:22 AM
Montreal, S13 Coupe SE from US with Silvia K's front end. I put an SR20 black top with 10K worth of goodies and about 4K into suspension on Advan RA3DT 17 x 9.5 all around on Vredestein Ultrac Guigiaros

heiyuu
09-21-2008, 12:58 AM
greetings from the coldest place on earth / slurpee capitol of the world

coincidence? I think not!

RPS13 180sx with kouki redtop sr20det with 14k worth of goodies :P

el ocho
09-22-2008, 09:52 PM
dope..some day i want to have like a sask/manitoba 240 meet..thatd be some dope shit

mrmephistopheles
09-22-2008, 10:17 PM
You guys pronounce 'Regina' like 'Vagina'.

It's Rah jee nah.

:keke: x alot

el ocho
09-22-2008, 10:21 PM
You guys pronounce 'Regina' like 'Vagina'.

It's Rah jee nah.

:keke: x alot

They dont call it the city that rhymes with fun for no reason.

mrmephistopheles
09-22-2008, 10:33 PM
They dont call it the city that rhymes with fun for no reason.

Well, goddamnit.

That's just fucking awesome.

mRclARK1
09-23-2008, 10:02 AM
To bad in reality it's such a fucking boring place.

Whole damn province is. haha

el ocho
09-23-2008, 07:24 PM
To bad in reality it's such a fucking boring place.

Whole damn province is. haha

Sad, but true.

mRclARK1
09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
You think with all the room there is here...

Someone could build a decent track facility! We could have SUCH a NICE setup... I'm talking stuff that would put lots of socal to shame.

LongLiveJDM
09-23-2008, 09:43 PM
You think with all the room there is here...

Someone could build a decent track facility! We could have SUCH a NICE setup... I'm talking stuff that would put lots of socal to shame.

you could come out and make use of the facility we have so that things can keep going and get better

i don't think anyone in this thread has been out to a single drift event or autox so far this year...so don't complain about lack of facility

mRclARK1
09-24-2008, 01:58 PM
you could come out and make use of the facility we have so that things can keep going and get better

i don't think anyone in this thread has been out to a single drift event or autox so far this year...so don't complain about lack of facility

Regina's got a decent track, and I would come out for sure... If I was in Regina and had the time to make the trip. I've been to a couple events this year out of province, when I was there for other reasons, but only as a spectator this summer.

I know people have tried to organize drift events in Saskatoon before, and I even said I'd help in anyway I could to someone who approached me about it last year, but nothing came of it. Mainly due to lack of a facility here. All there is is a (small) oval and dragstrip. :-/

I've thought about seeing what I could organize elsewhere, but I just don't have the time. I'd always be up for helping or co-organizing something though.

1eightySX
09-24-2008, 05:36 PM

There are loads of SR owners in Regina not to mention S chasis owners...well enough. I think your just not looking hard enough. We are around.

And for helping out with events PM LongLiveJDM... He has done alot already but I am sure he could use a hand in the future.

el ocho
09-24-2008, 09:24 PM
There are loads of SR owners in Regina not to mention S chasis owners...well enough. I think your just not looking hard enough. We are around.

And for helping out with events PM LongLiveJDM... He has done alot already but I am sure he could use a hand in the future.

I know there are lots in regina...I was seeing how many people driving 240's in regina are on this site.

1eightySX
09-24-2008, 10:52 PM
There are more on the site, but no one ever really looks in these threads as no one ever really posts in them, but I see you woke some people, good job.

LongLiveJDM
09-26-2008, 07:06 PM
Regina's got a decent track, and I would come out for sure... If I was in Regina and had the time to make the trip. I've been to a couple events this year out of province, when I was there for other reasons, but only as a spectator this summer.

I know people have tried to organize drift events in Saskatoon before, and I even said I'd help in anyway I could to someone who approached me about it last year, but nothing came of it. Mainly due to lack of a facility here. All there is is a (small) oval and dragstrip. :-/

I've thought about seeing what I could organize elsewhere, but I just don't have the time. I'd always be up for helping or co-organizing something though.

Where do you live? I will be looking at venues to hold events in saskatoon early next year, and can always use a hand with organizing once a venue can be sourced. I would definitely recommend coming to regina though and helping out since the more people we have the better the events are. I'm going to hold many more events in regina next year.