PDA

View Full Version : Lakers vs. Rockets

fastpace
01-16-2003, 10:15 PM
Hey what's up yall. Well the game is tomorrow and I am going to watch this game from beginning to end. I was wondering what all yall opinions of it. I personally like the rockets to win, but the lakers are playing good and Shaq will go crazy because of the all star game voting( damn lakers, but they won't win the finals).

thelinja
01-16-2003, 10:37 PM
I'm not going to watch it, but I like the Rockets and have always liked them especially when they had Hakeem Olajuwon. He was the man. And I just all around hate the Lakers, especially Fox.

Bbandit
01-17-2003, 12:43 AM
go houston rockets!

Bbandit
01-17-2003, 10:27 PM
well since i only have a basic cable on my apt... i cant watch the game (no espn)
so who won?:confused:

fastpace
01-17-2003, 10:53 PM
man the game ended like 10 min ago and the rockets won by 4. I was shouting like there was no tomorrow. I hate those damn bastards(lakers).

FRpilot
01-18-2003, 01:12 AM
yea.. i flipped the channel and didnt' catch what happened when the rockets were down 89-92 in crunch time during the 4th.. they musta made an amazing 3.. anyways.. i can't believe that the rockets won.. i hate the lakers too.. they're soo conceited.. thinkin they're unbeatable all the time.. anyways.. i think rockets got away on that flagrant that was called.. and then tech..

Bbandit
01-18-2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Bbandit
well since i only have a basic cable on my apt... i cant watch the game (no espn)
so who won?:confused:

alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was watching the first half of the game while shooting some pools on yesterday's...
i didnt watch the rest of the game
but yeah!!!!!!!! rockets won!!!
hey fastpace! lets celebrate by taking off my intake resonator tommorrow.. LOL

Sil1580
01-19-2003, 03:09 AM
Yao Mings the man...I wonder if he can drift???:confused: heh