PDA

View Full Version : Diaries of a Douchebag

miggypq21
09-18-2008, 06:30 AM
Friend of mine posted this on another forum, I'll update if anything new happens haha

So I've been searching for a nice 240sx for quite some time and finally found one I thought would be a great deal, s13 with an sr20 and full s13 conversion for 5900? Sounded too good ot be true.

What is for sale here is my 1991 nissan 240sx coupe. it has the silvia front end conversion, blacktop SR20DET, carbon fiber hood, new tires all the way around, sway bars in the front and rear, tein coilovers, cambered in the front and rear, heads up display, digital speedo, all power windows, and locks, has an alarm system with remote start that i think just needs a new remote or something, manual boost controller, dyno tuned at 12psi, s14 seats, new speakers all the way around, power moon roof, new tabs, huge front mount intercooler. She does have a dent on the drivers side door which is about the size of a soccer ball. Thats everything off the top of my head, car has been loved and babied, only reason for selling is my new job requires me to carry alot of equipment around and lets be honest there isn't very much extra space in this car haha and I want to be able to drive up to the pass to do some boardin this year. I am looking for $5900. I can be reached at 425 891 3138

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9835/picture1nc7.pngAfter emailing for near a week the kid took forever to respond and finally got some facts out of him through picture. The car is a salvage title, it has 190k on the chassis, 40k on the SR, and although it has a new stereo it has no head unit.

I talked to mike and few other local guys then some PCF kids about asking price, and the average was around 4500 for it. I thought since I really wanted the car I'd help the kid out an offer 4900.

This is what he said:
I'm pretty firm at 5900 man, see what you can do for more cash, i have gotten atleast 6 offers for 5500At this point I'm just like yeah f*cking right you have. Whatever I wanted it though so I upped my offer to 5200 and told him that's all I think his car is worth

His response:
ok well you are most certainly not worthy of owning this car. i oughtta give you a virtual smack across the face. good luck with your shoppingAt this point I'm like f*ck this kid there is no way I'm gonna give him money for his car so I said:

Are you serious?

1.) Your car is a salvage title. That alone brings down the value a ton
2.) You have 190,000 on the chassis
3.) You have a weak suspension setup and still stock brakes and
4-lug. Tien usually break down at around six months
4.) You have no head unit
5.) You have a fat dent in the side

Your car would be worth 6 grand if it had a clean title and around
120k on the chassis.

You have a very poor selection of parts and an unreliable amount of
info on the swap and parts install. All of my local drifter friends
and nissan mechanics priced your car at no higher than 4500. The only
thing keeping it that high is the cost of the sr20 alone.

Good luck selling your car, as you obviously have no clue how to.

If everyone else drops out I still stand with my offer of 4900.

Have a good day,
SeanHis response:

sean i hope you and i never cross paths. go buy your $4900 240 and lets go race. lets even do a side by side comparisson. mine will look better and out perform yours i guaruntee it. you low ballin sack of crap. and i like how your "mechanic friends" gave my car the full pricing breakdown wihout even looking at the car... sounds like they give great advice and also have little to no knowledge on the topic. and your probably just pissed i wont drop my price low enough for your broke ass to buy it. you dont deserve this car. and seriously dont waste your time sending me anythign back cause i really dont care about anything you have to say. good luck with your budget shoppingAnd my apparently final response since he hasen't responded yet:

Haha you are so ignorant.

Your car is worth less as its a salvage, sure its fast and has an SR,
but ITS A SALVAGE TITLE. Do you get how a SALVAGE TITLE affects value?
Its easy to value a car without seeing it in real life.

I don't even think you have the knowledge to tune your car yourself,
seeing as your asking to "race me" as a point in your argument.

Prove it that you have 6 offers at 5600, becuase I seriously doubt it.

Oh and grow up, grammar really helps when you are talking to people.There is no way I'm giving this f*cker anything now. So just a word to the wise, don't buy a nissan S13 from a kid named Zach Boucher, becuase hes a douchebag.

Leetheslacker
09-18-2008, 06:39 AM
wasnt this shit just in chat?

ZilviaKid
09-18-2008, 08:36 AM
i dont see the big deal..
you cant agree on a selling price, you shit talk him after low balling him, and then he shit talks you back? your getting all butt hurt because he wont sell you his car for 1000 under his listing?

S13SilviaGirl
09-18-2008, 08:42 AM
this was in chat