PDA

View Full Version : been to jail/county/state?

SlideWell
09-17-2008, 10:52 PM
We all live our own lives, make our mistakes. some get in trouble a few times in life, others just once, and some many many times. ive made a few, wrongfully sentenced on one, denied my rights and prosecuted. some live to face the consequences, some leave the state seeking political refuge for unjust laws by reasoning of non-extraditable offenses, waiting their time out. i dont believe there is any shame in my game, ive spent a few months in county (various county jails including contracted departments being shipped across state) for 2 dui's. my first being in my driveway at my house, thats right. they do create a certain fear at first dont they, those police. "get back in the car!!!" oh shit... so we live and learn. our laws vary greatly state by state, WA State having some of the most strictest dui laws in the country. i couldnt imagine doing time in cali, NY, or east coast for that matter. with this being said, i extend my hand to all those out there who've been locked up for bullshit and wrongfully judged.
the reason i suppose i made this poll is because i believe once you do time, its never off your mind. and i dont mean over nighters.
you dont have to share your story, i didnt, i only told a tiny piece. but id like to converse with others. its only a poll and its private when you vote.

Z_Spool
09-17-2008, 11:07 PM
Where's the option for those of us lucky enough to never have been locked up?

SlideWell
09-17-2008, 11:09 PM

well, i could have created 10 options...

downshift_sideways
09-17-2008, 11:10 PM
In and out..

I'm trying to stay in the shade...along with some homies.

SlideWell
09-17-2008, 11:12 PM
In and out..

I'm trying to stay in the shade...along with some homies.

i hear ya. my shade lies in another state which ill choose to reside in after my mother passes soon =/
cant always play your best amateur cards in a pro game.

SlideWell
09-17-2008, 11:14 PM
er whatever, tequila speaks for me. actually, i dont think i hear ya. if i remember correctly, you wore a red band didnt you?

downshift_sideways
09-17-2008, 11:20 PM
Only behind bars...

...when I'm out....I'm just an ordinary person with street smarts.

and know where NOT to be.

SlideWell
09-17-2008, 11:29 PM
i feel the same. we live and learn, some get caught up with certain offenses that make no sense to classify them as they are.
at least youre not a felon if you get caught driving like me eh...:smash:

downshift_sideways
09-17-2008, 11:32 PM
I'm a felon...
4 felonies in my name...
few misdemeanors.
4 way search clause...
2 years left of probation homie...
and a couple Stay-Away's...

....just living in the shade....

SlideWell
09-17-2008, 11:37 PM
damn man, and youre young. i have 3 misdemeanors, 1 drive away from a felon, literally, probation in WA state for 5 years, ignition interlock for 2 years after june 2010 when im legally able to obtain a license in this godforsaken state, superior court judgements pending action against further suspension on license. i dont think its in my best interest to stick around.

downshift_sideways
09-18-2008, 12:25 AM
Have any goodtime served?

SlideWell
09-18-2008, 12:40 AM
i always got good time if thats what u mean.

downshift_sideways
09-18-2008, 12:45 AM
they'll look back on your sheet and see that you did good while behind.

The judge looks at everything...and might work some magic...

thaivietg714
09-18-2008, 01:16 AM
im 17 and i have 2 felonies.
learned my lesson for sure.
thats a good thing, im glad it happend

murda-c
09-18-2008, 10:27 AM
im glad it happend

As long as you didn't hurt anybody.

jrbump
09-18-2008, 11:27 AM
I spent 7 years in a state correctional facility.

SlideWell
09-18-2008, 11:32 AM
I spent 7 years in a state correctional facility.

you were a counselor as i remember you stating Dimitri. :keke:

anyotherone
09-18-2008, 11:38 AM
LOL. Is this the thread we look in to see who not to buy from in classifieds?

J/k, I worked with felons in a sort of recovery program with my church. Some of them were the nicest most sincere guys I've ever met. Some of them. A few others I wouldn't trust enough to turn my back for a second.

jrbump
09-18-2008, 03:19 PM
you were a counselor as i remember you stating Dimitri. :keke:

Awww man, putting my shit on front street. Messing up my flow.

Yep I worked in the state system in a variety of capacities for 7 years. My wife still works in the prison.

blu808
09-18-2008, 04:39 PM
I spent 6 months in jail. shit sucked.

steve_o1989
09-18-2008, 05:04 PM
What what in the butt?

I know thats what happens when you go to the pen here. Thankfully I don't know that from first hand experience. I know of some guys that have been there, that shit changed them for sure. Everyone that goes to the pen gets shots for hep because everyone there has it.

One guy that went to the prison here, there was this mean little short shit that wanted his jacket. The guy told him to fuck off. The other guy told him as soon as he steps out side, he's getting the jacket. The guy stayed in his cell for 4 months until he was released, never once went outside.. The other guy waited at the door everyday for 4 months.

Shmex
09-18-2008, 05:41 PM
Been to juvi for a year and in and out of LA county jail for 1.5 years....just got off of probation in june for 2.5 years...fuck hep dude, you gotta maje sure your skin stays clean in LA county, cuz if not, you'll be getting staph infection for sure.....

blasting_speed
09-18-2008, 11:29 PM
I did one night. I was driving my buddy's dad's Porsche. Got caught speeding. It was mainly because i didn't have my license with me at the time.

stiizy
09-19-2008, 08:59 AM
I'm a felon...
4 felonies in my name...
few misdemeanors.
4 way search clause...
2 years left of probation homie...
and a couple Stay-Away's...

....just living in the shade....

Yo aint Cali a 3 strike state???

Relax my neezy........

im 17 and i have 2 felonies.
learned my lesson for sure.
thats a good thing, im glad it happend

Damn i hope you don't live in a 3 strike state ...

I did a few over nighters and a bullet in county...

No felonies....

All my Shit was ACD cause i was young..

shmiddy
09-19-2008, 11:04 AM
i went to jail a few times for stupid bullshit like tresspassing, graffing, bending a metro card (free rides) lol

nothing to big

stiizy
09-19-2008, 02:26 PM
word you can get free rides by bending a metrocard??

pm me i wanna know

BustedS13
09-19-2008, 02:53 PM
i've been arrested twice, both for unpaid speeding tickets.

when you're in the holding cell, there's a phone you can use to make collect calls. the most fun you can have in jail is making calls to your friends. "this is a collect call from a Missouri correctional facility. will you accept the charges?"
i called my girlfriend at the time the first time and pretended i had been raped by my cellmate. it didn't go over well because neither of us could stop laughing.

the second time i was arrested, while i was at the local precinct waiting for the wagon to go to district, me and the processing cop were joking around making calls on my phone, and i kept claiming police brutality while he beat his night stick on his desk. then he offered to flush any illegal substances on my person (there weren't any anyway, just cool of him), and when i said i didn't really feel like going in the holding tank, he handcuffed me to a table in their break room and let me watch a dvd of Karate Kid.

shmiddy
09-19-2008, 05:10 PM
word you can get free rides by bending a metrocard??

pm me i wanna know

LOL alright I'll hook u up but don't be caught... It's a felony.. I pleded guilty to a lesser charge. The cops who caught me said I was better off jumping the turnstop

handinpants
09-19-2008, 05:49 PM
honda employs prison labor at a rate of $2.50 an hour.

nismo tuned s14
09-19-2008, 05:51 PM
Two years in Lompoc. I'll die before I go back.

Ha. Yeah we need an option for never. I've came close though.

aNskY
09-19-2008, 06:08 PM
three times, never longer than an overnight (i was wasted and passed out in my cell, woke up to officer telling me it was time to go. haha)

el ocho
09-19-2008, 07:34 PM
just a one night for drunk and disorderly..threw a beer bottle at a huge police light flashin down the hill on canada day...luckily never broke the light or woulda been payin for it and they didnt even give me a underage drinkin ticket or drinkin in public or watever...got off pretty easy

thaivietg714
09-20-2008, 12:01 AM
Yo aint Cali a 3 strike state???

Relax my neezy........

Damn i hope you don't live in a 3 strike state ...

I did a few over nighters and a bullet in county...

No felonies....

All my Shit was ACD cause i was young..

I live in cali.

werwuryoantenaz
09-20-2008, 12:36 PM
i have 4 misdeameanors

DUI
3 driving with a suspended licenses
tons of speeding ticket...(TONS)

i did a 13 hour fish tank for the dui...notting big nor major as i stay awy from stupid ppl..
just basically driving like an idiot all the time...
lesson learned slowly but shurly...

downshift_sideways
09-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Basically...

If you got money...and get the right people to fight your case.

you'll be suprised how fast your charges get minimized or dropped.

Phone calls/visits/mail are the things that keep you sane.

and turf wars.

MikeisNissan
09-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Served one day for a bench warrant.

96Turbo
09-21-2008, 06:00 PM
once for like 3 hours.....not fun. i'm a lot more aware now. always lookin over my shoulder

SexPanda
09-23-2008, 02:24 AM
i spent a day in a holding cell for a domestic between my brother and i...

Thats about it. no big whoop. Just bored.

SlideWell
09-25-2008, 01:56 AM
Basically...

If you got money...and get the right people to fight your case.

you'll be suprised how fast your charges get minimized or dropped.

Phone calls/visits/mail are the things that keep you sane.

and turf wars.

and thats the truth. if i could have justified spending $10k more, i would have brung my case to the Supreme Court and it would have likely gotten thrown out.

UfoZ8myCow
10-10-2008, 04:02 PM
I shot a guy with a flare gun once.

berwyn-sr20det
10-26-2008, 12:55 AM

dont you mean smart enough

GSXRJJordan
10-26-2008, 02:08 AM
Haha this thread makes me lol and cry at the same time.

Longest I did was a couple weeks in Va Beach back when I was in the Navy for motorcycle-related offenses... should have jumped the sidewalk and ran the fuckin cop over, but I stopped and tried the "oh, were your lights on? That helicopter was for me? Oh, there were 2 helicopters? What, you called in units from another city to get me? ... Uh, I didn't see you..."

Didnt work on the cops. Magistrate wasn't havin it either. Worst part was, I had to use two weeks of my saved up leave to not be counted UA (aka AWOL).

Anyway, it had to be the easiest time ever served, 'cause Va Beach Correctional was filled with a bunch of pussy kids (like 18yrs old and 110lbs) and old red necks that were serving time for weapons charges lol. Hit one loud mouthed, punk kid in the face one time (dude was yelling @ like midnight, right next to my bed), and didn't talk to a single person the rest of the time - just read a book a day, took a shower and a shit every other day like clockwork, and promised myself that I'd never get caught running again =P

Oh, and what the fuck is with everyone in County sucking so bad at basketball? It's all they talk about all week, then we get out there and no one makes a basket the whole 30mins, I swear. Laughed for hours about that at the time.

MambaSic
10-26-2008, 05:10 AM
man I m glad i m not the only freak here thats been to these kinds O places.

I guess we all know now that its guilty before proven innocent. that was my first lesson.

Second was never talk to the police. EVER they twist and manipulate and lie.

Third was, is a shower really that important. the answer being NO. its not VikingSTYLE

Fourth was the emphasis on the importance of money and lawyers.

I learned more in there then i did in elementary school

661s13
11-24-2008, 03:29 PM
im goin in on dec. 1st too serve 22 days in l.a county not looking forward too it and def. learnd my lesson

GSXRJJordan
12-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Jeez. That's a totally non-trivial amount. Want to tell anyone what for?

allntrlundrgrnd
12-09-2008, 09:53 PM
1 day but that was in highschool and was the most hammered ive ever been in my life.

doesnt even count really i guess lol it sucked though

zorak
12-09-2008, 10:08 PM
48 hours.

laying drag.

wh1tecoop
01-21-2009, 01:54 AM
2 months in county for running from OC Sherrif. Sucked never doing that again.

mrchomponthis
08-13-2009, 03:24 AM
15 days ocj, had to admit to stuff I didn't do so my friends wouldn't goto State. It was a very unexpected experience none the less. Didn't realize how heartless some of those deputies really are.

cali_love
08-13-2009, 08:59 AM
stayed there for 3 days only.. for possession of a deadly weapon (38 cal) ... wierd 3 days only lol

driftn_silvia
08-13-2009, 01:18 PM
3 hrs at the police department jail cell for illegal street racing almost 6 yrs ago...why 3 hrs...wanted to scare me...b4 the cops started crakin down on all the illegal street racing.

the 2 yrs ago was in jail for 2 hrs...stopped for a seat belt. didnt know had a warrant due to court system didnt apply to court fees but sure did cash my check...assholes...anyways posted $2000.00 bail...went to court just got a sorry and took my seat belt fine.