PDA

View Full Version : SR20DET alternator and other SR parts

.jrmyrmx
09-16-2008, 05:42 PM
i really need a SR20DET alternator soon, if anyone knows where i can get a used one or has ones for me please tell me.

i also need the studs for the valve cover and the screws that hold the coil packs in

Jdm_of_miami
09-16-2008, 07:29 PM
i really need a SR20DET alternator soon, if anyone knows where i can get a used one or has ones for me please tell me.

i also need the studs for the valve cover and the screws that hold the coil packs in

I got one in like new condition $85.00 shiped

shawn240sx
09-16-2008, 11:52 PM
get a kade one, drill out the lower hole and voila your done....

racer98
09-17-2008, 12:23 AM

just go to your local parts store and ask for a 94 KA24DE one from the S13 one. or just take out your stock one and take it in to get it matched up. best to get something like this from the local parts store or alitnator shop.

.jrmyrmx
09-17-2008, 11:42 AM
just go to your local parts store and ask for a 94 KA24DE one from the S13 one. or just take out your stock one and take it in to get it matched up. best to get something like this from the local parts store or alitnator shop.

ok, ill go ask an alternator shop, but i would really like having an alternator that was made to fit the engine.

racer98
09-17-2008, 12:07 PM
ok, ill go ask an alternator shop, but i would really like having an alternator that was made to fit the engine.

um, I really think you need to think over what you just said. its the same one that is used in japan and probably sold in 30% of the nissan product world wide. so you would rather send $130 to get an altinator the will probably go bad on you again?