PDA

View Full Version : Stockton, Ca Crime, thugs, rice rockets and people that think they know everything.

vector601
01-14-2003, 04:35 PM
Did anyone here about the sting in Stockton, Ca? 3 of my friends and I were watching the races and burnout shows that night. We took off early because we had a feeling that something was going to go down. And wouldn't know, as we hit the 99 S. hwy I see 10+ black & whites heading in the opposite direction on the frontage. The next day I here it from my GF's brother that cars were towed and cited. On Monday I see on Channel 13 news the drivers, cars, and flager on T.V it was ironic. I heard the 5-0's went all out to have hidden cameras and undercover rice rocket drivers.
F*ck street racing, them is foe pussies. Never like it, don't know why. Maybe its because your only going straight? Well, I don't know. Maybe its all of the fools out there chit chating about aDD On horsepower. This and that header, intake "yeah I hear it gives you something like 50Hp" dam stupid heads young and dumb. I think 90% of those out there dont even change there own oil. I'll bet most of them take it to Wal-Mart or Jiffy Lube, smucks. I always see these tardos that cut or unbolt there exhaust thinking its going to give them that extra boost. Don't they know it ain't doing sh*t. The only thing there going to get out of it is a BIG fat ear ache. A would say some, no hold on aLL that line up to race CAN NOT I repeat CAN NOT! do math. I see all of the cars flashing(signal of winning the race) their hazards 50 yrds into the race. I don't know, but I think thats way off of a 1/4 mile. Once again they are dumb young smucks. Don't let me get started on the flager. Dam he sucked! He started the races as though the racers were in a 6th grade gym class " On your marks, Get set, Go!" lame lame lame another smuck.
On to something good, drifting. I know what your thinking. No! not pick'n up homeless Bodies on a deserted Hwy your thinking of drifters, I mean drifting drifting, u know the sideways slid. I've been practicing lately and I think I getting good at it. I started practicing in the rain to make it easier for me. Now I have advanced to dry and more tractionable pads. Anyone that says you can't drift in a car with the hicas system is plain out wrong. You can drift it just makes it that much harder to hold it in a drift. Anyone that wants to go drifting email me maybe we can set something up. I know this guy that knows some spots on twisty mountain roads not to far from Stockton. Anyone try drifting on to or getting off of the freeway? It has to be one of those tight u-turn type ramps. Try it, its a blast. I've said enough I'm out. Like my friend Lance would say, " Peace".

S13Grl
01-14-2003, 07:24 PM
Whew. Talk about a dish-out. :) Well glad to see you relieved. Rest of you guys: don't **** on people, it ain't nice :).

Oh, and btw, please post non-240 stuff in OT.

Happy posting!

SR240DET
01-14-2003, 07:57 PM
yeah.. 3 strikes your out... it appears S13Grl has her eye on me.. i dont blame her... keep up the good work S13Grl :D ;)

negular
01-15-2003, 08:06 AM
All I got to say to you vector601 is: CHILL THE FUK OUT!

Have you ever been involved in one of those stings? I bet not, so stop talking **** about those kids that were out there man. Yeah street racing might be ghey and whatnot, but just get off them, Im sure they've learned their lesson and wont be doint it to often now.

I've been arrested in one of those stings before, and it isnt fun, specially when all you were doing was driving by. Sitting in a parking lot for 6hours in cuffs and being in jail for another 8 isnt exactly a field trip man. So just lay off them...

Maybe I have no room to talk $hit to you, just as much as you dont have room to talk $hit about them... its just that it pisses me off to see your post, since I've been through something like that before.

X-Iceman
01-15-2003, 08:16 AM
So ya, too much to read and it seriously was just your thoughts comin out. But ya.. what where u talkin about anyways?:confused:

S13Grl
01-15-2003, 10:21 AM
Alright, that's enough of this thread.

Bang-chica-bow-wow.... Banana has spoken.