PDA

View Full Version : Why Mr. West

LeftNutOfGowd
09-11-2008, 11:54 AM
So TMZ just announced that Kanye West has just been arrested. I read the article and this is the funniest part of the whole story

Kanye lunged toward him and said, "Give me the fu***ng videotape."

Here's the story..

How the Kanye Arrest Went Down - TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/11/how-the-kanye-arrest-went-down/)

Kanye West Busted - TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/11/kanye-west-busted/)

VIDEO...

TMZ Video: Default Video Player (http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1788889337)

stiizy
09-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Damn kid why he did that shit.......

Funny how he smashed the camera though...

He'll be out in like an hour...

give up like 4 hundred for the camera and go bout his bizz

Gnnr
09-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Text version of story

Kanye West Arrested At Los Angeles Airport - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News (http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1594592/20080911/west_kanye.jhtml)

Kanye West Arrested At Los Angeles Airport After Scuffle With Paparazzi
Rapper, bodyguard both charged with felony vandalism; bodyguard also charged with battery.

By Chris Harris

Kanye West and his road manager and bodyguard, who has been identified as Don Crowley, were arrested Thursday morning (September 11) by Los Angeles International Airport police near the American Airlines terminal, a spokesperson for the airport's public relations office confirmed to MTV News.

Both were charged with felony vandalism, and the spokesperson confirmed that the incident involved paparazzi. Both men remain in police custody at press time.

According to the spokesperson, West and Crowley were waiting for a flight to Honolulu, Hawaii, when they were met by a photographer and videographer, who were taking their photos. An altercation ensued, and the cameras of both paparazzi were damaged. TMZ claims the photographer started calling out for help.

TMZ.com reported Thursday that West was arrested after allegedly grabbing a camera - which police said was valued at more than $10,000 - that belonged to a member of the paparazzi and throwing it to the ground, smashing it. According to TMZ, the photographer approached the rapper and began taking pictures of him. West confronted him, grabbed his camera and hurled the camera to the ground.

Another paparazzo began videotaping the incident, according to TMZ, which prompted the rapper's bodyguard to grab that camera. A struggle followed, and the bodyguard allegedly threw that camera against the ground, damaging it. When West and his bodyguard tried to leave the scene to make their plane, police stopped them both. When police asked the second paparazzo if he'd caught the incident on tape, he told them he had. West allegedly lunged for the tape, instructing the cameraman to "gimme that f---ing tape." But police restrained West and took him into custody.

Police said several witnesses were still being interviewed by airport police and that West and his bodyguard were transferred to the Los Angeles Police Department's Pacific Division for booking.

At press time, representatives for West had not yet commented on the incident.

MTV News will have more on this developing story shortly.

[This story was originally published at 12:28 pm E.T. on 9.11.2008]

stiizy
09-11-2008, 12:03 PM
He'll be out in no time pay that shit off and that's that....

exitspeed
09-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Stupid. I like Kanye. But that was dumb. I'm sure it gets annoying as fuck though.

Bobafreak
backpack is really huge.

anthony240
till i got flashed by the paparazzi
damn...
these ni**as got me
i hate these ni**as more than a nazi

LeftNutOfGowd
09-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Kanye is good and all like i really enjoy his music but he just does some really stupid thing

stiizy
09-11-2008, 12:07 PM
backpack is really SICK.

Fixed that fa ya......

Kanye staying doing crazy shit...

remember when they tried to punk him and he stole the film...

Bobafreak
09-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Fixed that fa ya......

Kanye staying doing crazy shit...

remember when they tried to punk him and he stole the film...

agree i know its custom too took about a yr or so to make if i recall. but yeah when they took that film kanye was ghost in the car. that was for jesus walks right?

s13poop
09-11-2008, 12:17 PM
lol big ol' louie V bag :keke:

i'd understand that shit does get annoying fucking people all up in your face taking pics

bad decision by kanye yes but who cares its a slap on the wrist for him

stiizy
09-11-2008, 12:25 PM
agree i know its custom too took about a yr or so to make if i recall. but yeah when they took that film kanye was ghost in the car. that was for jesus walks right?

Yeah for Jesus walks....

His does make bad Choices but like poop said he'll get a dumb fine and be done with it..

deadghost
09-11-2008, 12:28 PM
man.......i thought adam west was getting arrested

stiizy
09-11-2008, 12:29 PM
http://shockingbird.com/glomer2/members/upload/mayor_adam_west.jpg

Hmmm i think not...

HyperTek
09-11-2008, 01:12 PM
he could do some push ups while hes at it lmao.

tryin to build up his street cred lmao jk

shmiddy
09-11-2008, 01:20 PM
what ever.. some one can only take so much of that bullshit. i would smash cameras daily if stupid asses followed me around taking pic's

SHIFT_*grind*
09-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Must be irritating to have some nosy asshole taking pictures of you while you're waiting for your flight; it's pretty funny that his camera got smashed.

Still though, fuck Kanye West.

HyperTek
09-11-2008, 01:32 PM
yah true.. ive watched tmz a few times and thought how pathetic that show is... i wanna punch every one of them lol

Kn1ves
09-11-2008, 01:35 PM
He probably just did this so he has some new material to talk about in his new CD

stiizy
09-11-2008, 01:38 PM
^^ I doubt it......

He rarely talks about them......

He was just frustrated everyone has an off pissy day..

flip3d
09-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Kanye West, drama queen.

SHIFT_*grind*
09-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Who needs patience when you're the #1 human being in music?

:rolleyes:

Bobafreak
09-11-2008, 01:58 PM
hes the shit and the urnine. lol

stiizy
09-11-2008, 02:00 PM
^ Nice one....

I would be the same way if i was him

I would hate all that shit in my face all the time..

Bobafreak
09-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Serious. But it comes with the job. Its cool though kanye isnt walking around with a hand full of security guards though.

stiizy
09-11-2008, 02:10 PM
yeah true it was him and like one guard and his manager ............

Phlip
09-11-2008, 02:54 PM
New album coming.
No publicity is bad publicity.
$10k for a camera and a little more for punitive damages, couple grand for court costs and such is WAAAAAY less than a monthly ad in a magazine and get your name in the mouth of media who would have NO other reason to talk about you.
Let us not forget that he is a self-contained artist who makes his own beats, sparing him a lot of the cost of making an album. This is a BRILLIANT move in my opinion.

exitspeed
09-11-2008, 02:58 PM
New album coming.

Info on new album please?

Om1kron
09-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Stupid. I like Kanye. But that was dumb. I'm sure it gets annoying as fuck though.

She in the mirror dancing so sleazy
I get a call like, “Where are you Yeezy?”
And try to hit you with the ol’ wopty
Until I got flashed by the paparazzi
Damn, these niggas got me
I hate these niggas more than a Nazi

hrmn that's probably why Kanye did it?

:drama:

VROOOM
09-11-2008, 02:59 PM
i always think getting arrested is brilliant!!

SHIFT_*grind*
09-11-2008, 03:02 PM
stuff

Dude I'm weak over your avatar, haahahahahahahahahahah

Matej
09-11-2008, 03:03 PM
"Kanye West doesn't care about paparazzi." -Kanye West

The entire new album is supposed to be done in Auto-Tune, the effect that made T-Pain popular since he can't really sing.

Om1kron
09-11-2008, 03:04 PM
"Kanye West doesn't care about paparazzi." -Kanye West

The entire new album is supposed to be done in Auto-Tune, the effect that made T-Pain popular since he can't really sing.

That will be the kanye album I wont buy.

stiizy
09-11-2008, 03:06 PM
It'll be good..

On that Swagger like us Track that shit sounds hot.....

He's just showing that he can do it too....

Om1kron
09-11-2008, 03:08 PM
It'll be good..

On that Swagger like us Track that shit sounds hot.....

He's just showing that he can do it too....

No that shit is annoying, that everyone is on the bandwagon, I refuse to listen to snoops latest album because of sexual seduction.

T-Pain is cool and brought an old style back to the mainstream. But fuck if I want every artist I like sounding like him.

exitspeed
09-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Ahhh, not the whole album. I could handle one or two songs, but not the whole album. It's getting/gotten really annoying.

stiizy
09-11-2008, 03:13 PM
True i see ya point but Kanye is the only one with skills thats using it....

Om1kron
09-11-2008, 03:16 PM
True i see ya point but Kanye is the only one with skills thats using it....

That's a fanboi statement, it actually meshes pretty well with LIL Wayne, and T-Pain and T-Wayne have been a pretty hit collab as of recent.

Chris Browns song using it is garbage. And for the most part T-Pain just uses it all of the time to sing hooks, if you've actually listened to his second album he raps normally half the time on the album and just sings his hooks with the synth voice.

I just listened to the jeezy and kanye song this morning again and kanye sounds stupid as hell with a synthed voice.

stiizy
09-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Swagger like us (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_3xvRnBy0)

I like it

stiizy
09-11-2008, 03:20 PM
That's a fanboi statement, it actually meshes pretty well with LIL Wayne, and T-Pain and T-Wayne have been a pretty hit collab as of recent.

Chris Browns song using it is garbage. And for the most part T-Pain just uses it all of the time to sing hooks, if you've actually listened to his second album he raps normally half the time on the album and just sings his hooks with the synth voice.

I just listened to the jeezy and kanye song this morning again and kanye sounds stupid as hell with a synthed voice.

Dude in No way shape or form am i a Fucking FanBoy......

Ask anyone who knows me on here i can't stand lil wayne nor T-pain they both are fucking ass to me...

Chris brown is a kid and his shit appeals to lil girls so i dont care what he does..

I like Jeezy and T.I., Jigga , Common , Lupe and all real artists i'm just sayin if Ye wanna do it then fuck it let him live...

I'm a fan no matter how he sounds....

Om1kron
09-11-2008, 03:22 PM
reeeeeeeeelax guy :snoop:

Future240
09-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Phlip has a good ass point. But yea imma need some info on that new album

stiizy
09-11-2008, 03:23 PM
reeeeeeeeelax guy :snoop:

Na i'm chill i'm just pointing it out that i'm no Fanboy....

I've Battled Phlip and Castro bout shit like this all the time......

I love debates they know that...

But i aint down for that fanboy shit:bigok:

Matej
09-11-2008, 03:23 PM
LIL Wayne, and T-Pain and T-Wayne
Haha cool.

stiizy
09-11-2008, 03:28 PM
T-wayne the both garbage as hell........

Om1kron
09-11-2008, 03:33 PM

I'm not trying to start any e-drama or say that you're wrong or write, other people have varying tastes. Quite frankly I hated little way forever for obvious reasons (my name is wayne... drink it in) but the dude can rap his ass off, garbage or not.

stiizy
09-11-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm not trying to start any e-drama or say that you're wrong or right, .

Fixed that for ya....

Na no Drama....

it's all opinion....

Wayne can rap his ass off yeah, but it don't mean it's good.....

One way to prove he's ass...

Hector Camacho Man Randy SavageAint no skill in that shit........

flip3d
09-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Swagger like us (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_3xvRnBy0)

I like it

What the fuck is that shit. It sounds like some 16 year old kid with a Mac put it together.

stiizy
09-11-2008, 03:41 PM
It has 3 of the best rappers out in that track and they all rip it.....

Jigga, Kanye, T.I., and Wayne <--- i guess (Shrugs)

Phlip
09-11-2008, 03:44 PM
You guys are lucky I forgot shoes this morning
Info on new album please?

Phlip has a good ass point. But yea imma need some info on that new album
808's & Heartbreak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/808%27s_%26_Heartbreak)

... gym time, ladies

WERDdabuilder
09-11-2008, 03:53 PM
i dont blame the guy.

stiizy
09-11-2008, 03:54 PM
I'm copping the Album since i'm a Kanye FANBOY

:keke:

Just playing Om...

All Love Homie.....

SlideWell
09-11-2008, 03:57 PM
good. i cant stand kanye. whatta rip, id like to poop on him.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
09-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Fuck kanye west... Music=garbage... I would rather listen to lil wayne then kanye trash

HyperTek
09-11-2008, 04:25 PM
some of you hate kanye... but id rather listen to kanye over dj khalid anyday

Om1kron
09-11-2008, 04:42 PM
some of you hate kanye... but id rather listen to kanye over dj khalid anyday

Cause we da best!!! LOL

Dj Khaled looks like an overweight child all excited about the freezing cold jello pudding his mom is serving for lunch.

*shakes around* WE DA BEST!!!

VQMaxFan
09-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Cause we da best!!! LOL

Dj Khaled looks like an overweight child all excited about the freezing cold jello pudding his mom is serving for lunch.

QFT!!!

Kanye's music used to be good, i really hope the new record isn't in autotone. That shit is retarded.

Matej
09-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Actually I was referring to how all their names are similar, it's kute.

Gnnr
09-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Cause we da best!!! LOL

DJ Khaled is a sellout. How the hell you gonna be shouting I'm so hood and you holding an umbrella for another man like you're his bitch in a music video. GTFO.

Kanye's been on a decline since his first album. He's got the 50 Cent effect going. First Album was Hot, I could listen to it straight through. His Ego got over inflated. 2nd album was good, but not as great as the first. Third album was mediocre. I don't expect the next one to be any good... and I'm a big Kanye fan...but he hasn't surpassed his first album.

His album drops the same month The Blueprint 3 drops. Thats gonna be fire.

stiizy
09-12-2008, 07:10 AM
Fuck kanye west... Music=garbage... I would rather listen to lil wayne then kanye trash

Then you don't really like real hip hop do you??

Your a radio kid..

Whateva is hot on the Radio is ya shit:duh:

DJ Khaled is a sellout. How the hell you gonna be shouting I'm so hood and you holding an umbrella for another man like you're his bitch in a music video. GTFO.

Kanye's been on a decline since his first album. He's got the 50 Cent effect going. First Album was Hot, I could listen to it straight through. His Ego got over inflated. 2nd album was good, but not as great as the first. Third album was mediocre. I don't expect the next one to be any good... and I'm a big Kanye fan...but he hasn't surpassed his first album.

His album drops the same month The Blueprint 3 drops. Thats gonna be fire.

Dude i feel you that you a Kanye fan...

But wtf are you talking about Graduation is his best selling album to date according to sales......

It may not be as real as his first album just like 50 with G.R.O.D.T.

But they not hungry for money no more they got it so they feel they can say whateva and it will sell...

Alot of garbage rappers have the same problem..

Example Ludacris he used to be fuckin nasty and when he got that paper up he slacked off and is now wack......

S14DB
09-12-2008, 07:31 AM
Photog just turned his 40D into a 1D...

aziankingz
09-12-2008, 07:55 AM
damn kanye.. sometimes i feel bad for the guy but then he goes and does something retarded like that.. hes got talent but no brains to go along with it..

exitspeed
09-12-2008, 08:11 AM
08’s & Heartbreak is the upcoming fourth album from Kanye West.[1] The album is scheduled to be released on December 16, 2008.[2] The "808" in the album title is a reference to the Roland TR-808 drum machine. The album will mark a stylistic change for West, as the album will consist of West singing with the aid of Auto-Tune, and feature little rapping, like in "I Wonder", "Put On", and "Flashing Lights", similar to the sound of the first single, "Love Lockdown".[3]

That right there pisses me off. Sorry 'Ye I'm going to have to pass on this one. There are VERY few albums that I actually go to a store and purchase any more and Kanye has always been one of them. I'm not a fan of this stuff though.

Well at least I have The Blueprint 3 to look forward to.

Future240
09-12-2008, 08:13 AM
08’s & Heartbreak is the upcoming fourth album from Kanye West.[1] The album is scheduled to be released on December 16, 2008.[2] The "808" in the album title is a reference to the Roland TR-808 drum machine. The album will mark a stylistic change for West, as the album will consist of West singing with the aid of Auto-Tune, and feature little rapping, like in "I Wonder", "Put On", and "Flashing Lights", similar to the sound of the first single, "Love Lockdown".[3]

That right there pisses me off. Sorry 'Ye I'm going to have to pass on this one. There are VERY few albums that I actually go to a store and purchase any more and Kanye has always been one of them. I'm not a fan of this stuff though.

So what the fuck his he thinkin? This already sounds like a bad idea. Oh well no monies from me mr kayne

SHIFT_*grind*
09-12-2008, 06:56 PM
I don't particularly like his music (actually, all I've heard of him is the radio shit and I fucking hate it). But, he could be the most brilliant rapper on the planet, and I'd still hate him because he's just an unbelievably huge douchebag.

worangejuice
09-12-2008, 07:40 PM
Ugghhh, the paparazzi f'n deserved that. I've dealt with them personally around west hollywood and they could give a F about anyone else and others safety for that matter. They're a bunch of leaches. Kanye is just sick of 'em. " I hate these n***** more than the nazi's" -flashing lights. Can't wait for his new album.
They seriously need to make a law against these guys. It's like the police are powerless against them. Granted it does work both ways as far as media attention for these stars. But that is only 30% of the time.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/oOAntiisocialOo/Candids/10321456MiamiGreG917200620405PM.jpg

Phlip
09-12-2008, 08:46 PM
What part of PUBLICITY STUNT/CHEAP PROMOTION do you people not see?

Look, there is 100 "points" to every album and each point (last I checked, someone correct me and provide links to proper information if I am wrong) is worth like $0.08... Your record label pays you an advance on the sales of your album, that you are to use to make them an album for both of you to get paid for. With the understanding that they will pay for the physical things (discs/liners, etc...), you as an artist are only to be given 10-20 points on each album sold. The high side if you're lucky or have a smooth manager/lawyer...
Back to that advance. We'll set it at $250k, and that quarter mil is to pay for the recording and promotion of your album. If you need to pay a big name producer his $40k studio fee, buy $5000.00 microphones, transportation to the location of the people you feature on the album, not to mention the cash you'd give them out front, this is what you do it with. Keep in mind, that you MUST recoup this money (and anything you go over by) before you make a DIME, so avoid the urge to buy a Bentley or a big chain or get your mama's teeth fixed yet...
Now, the album is recorded, you've put a 2-page ad in the source and vibe and XXL, and you sell 650,000 copies your first week. You get EIGHT CENT, 15 times (you got a 15-point deal), 650,000 times over... That is $780k, you OWE the label 250 of that, 530 remains, and now uncle sam needs his cut or someone will be selling your chain on ebay for a quarter what you paid for it next year (http://cgi.ebay.com/237-2-grams-40-GOLD-CHAIN-w-615-Cashville-Pendant_W0QQitemZ120303774564QQihZ002QQcategoryZ11 0900QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)...
We'll say that leaves you, taking into consideration high-level taxes and all, and I am being generous, $300k, and you've busted your ass to go gold.

Now look at this situation, Kanye is an artist who needs not those big name $40k/session producers because he IS one of those producers, who happens to be a megalomaniac to boot, so he keeps good shit for himself. That part of his advance has not been spent. What people in my position might do, "econo rap," where you book an hour session, practice for HOURS before going to the studio and recording 3-5 songs in that hour, then mixing the shit at home yourself in Steinberg or whatever you use, you can spend that money on studio time because you blew it not on the beat itself.
Now let's promote the album... Do you want to get your name in the eyes of someone who has simply blown half of what he would use to buy a magazine to half-ignore your ad that you paid tens of thousands to place, or would you rather buy some paparazzo (maybe) $5-10k for a camera, another 5-10 in punitive if your lawyer is good, and 2-5 in court fees, all in order to get your name and image in the mouths of journalists and eyes of potential customers on the television and internet, none of whom would have known to give a fuck before? Sounds like discount promotion to me.
Okay, you got a $250k advance to make an album, you spend 50 on studio fees for ALL of the 20 tracks it will contain, you spend 35 on that little tizzy in Hawaii and... WAIT, YOU PRODUCED THIS SUMBITCH YOURSELF!!! You got $165k left, which you still owe to the label, but if you get on the right track with that, you're making money sooner.

... I repeat, this is a BRILLIANT move, as stupid as it may seem on the surface.

racepar1
09-13-2008, 11:50 AM
He should have smashed those fucking cameras over the douchebag paparazzi's faces! I fucking hate paparazzi and the idiots who buy and view their shit. GO KANYE, except for the part where he didn't smash the camera that had the evidence in it. FAIL!

LeftNutOfGowd
09-13-2008, 01:29 PM
**UPDATE**

The rapper/producer, who was released Thursday afternoon on $20,000 bail, briefly spoke out on his LAX altercation with paparazzi members and arrest shortly after his release on his blog.

"We back in the lab!!! I'm cool with the paparazzi," West wrote. "This guy wasn't cool. I gotta work now... I'll rant later!"

AllHipHop.com Daily News - : Kanye West Speaks On His Arrest (http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2008/09/12/20495764.aspx)

rb25_s13*CHUKI
09-15-2008, 12:35 AM
Then you don't really like real hip hop do you??

Your a radio kid..

Whateva is hot on the Radio is ya shit:duh:

Dude i feel you that you a Kanye fan...

But wtf are you talking about Graduation is his best selling album to date according to sales......

It may not be as real as his first album just like 50 with G.R.O.D.T.

But they not hungry for money no more they got it so they feel they can say whateva and it will sell...

Alot of garbage rappers have the same problem..

Example Ludacris he used to be fuckin nasty and when he got that paper up he slacked off and is now wack......

Damn you got me figured out dont you!? I don't listen to the radio period, and when I do Its Kroq.. Hip hop/rap Is whack to me now. Its all about the same exact shit.. Anyone on here who knows me knows I'm def not a radio kid.. or a kid period..

Ben G
09-15-2008, 02:03 PM
kanye west confuses the shit out of me

IIIXziuR
09-15-2008, 02:44 PM
It would nice if they wired his jaw shut again but to the point were he couldn't speak.

ESmorz
09-15-2008, 02:46 PM
If I was a celebrity I would break people and their shit all the time.

So what?

Phlip
09-15-2008, 02:47 PM
kanye west confuses the shit out of me
Nothing terribly confusing about it... He knows how to get people talking about him without spending a whole lot of money to get there. Still a brilliant move in my opinion.

LeftNutOfGowd
09-15-2008, 08:27 PM
Pics from his LOVE LOCK DOWN video shoot

All i know is that chick has a nice PHAT ASS

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg246/rborroel21/2859721237_7af079604e.jpg
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg246/rborroel21/2859721273_31dc39cecf.jpg
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg246/rborroel21/2859721325_43c1c28ba1.jpg
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg246/rborroel21/2860548178_e3c17419b8.jpg

Future240
09-16-2008, 06:42 AM
I have been thinking. Although kayne's new album concept sounds like shit, it actually might be fire. West is no dummy. I am sure he knows what he is doing by switchin the game up.

With this new album he might bring along a new legion of fans since he is changing styles

stiizy
09-16-2008, 07:25 AM
Left that chick gotta fatty............

His album will be worth a listen, i know that for a fact!!!

LeftNutOfGowd
09-16-2008, 08:14 AM
Na that chick is alright by me

stiizy
09-16-2008, 08:15 AM
yeah me too she got a fat ass..... duh Left :keke:

LeftNutOfGowd
09-16-2008, 08:19 AM
hahaha i thought you mean she's a FATTY like Fat not PHAT lol

stiizy
09-16-2008, 08:20 AM
Pretty Hot And Tempting haha......

Where'd i get that from Mr Movie???

Antihero983
09-16-2008, 08:25 AM
"someone will be selling your chain on ebay for a quarter what you paid for it next year..."

Who's chain was that?

and I miss good ludacris....

Phlip
09-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Pretty Hot And Tempting haha......

Where'd i get that from Mr Movie???
One of those Chris Tucker movies
"someone will be selling your chain on ebay for a quarter what you paid for it next year..."

Who's chain was that?

and I miss good ludacris....
Young Buck.
Did you click that link? It's a link.

s13poop
09-16-2008, 10:41 AM

hahahahah this is why you are my favorite mod :bigok:

i'm so glad jay-z decided not to use the auto tune effect on his voice on the "i put on jeezy remix" although he made it into a clever joke :keke:

i don't agree with kanye using that vocal effect for his whole album he could have at least done half and rapped the rest although i know kanye makes dope beats and has a bigger drive to make an album to make his momma happy i know i'll end up liking some songs off the album

BUT!

i'm not anticipating his album or looking forward to it i might just burn it off my homegirl thats all on his nuts

Antihero983
09-16-2008, 12:03 PM
Yeah phlip I clicked that link, shit is hilarious :keke:

did he get dropped from G unit or something?

ps. that vocal distortion bullshit is fucking ANNOYING. lil wayne and kanye need to get off that shit ASAP.

LeftNutOfGowd
09-16-2008, 12:06 PM
HAHAHA its funny T.I. had a song on his new album called Swagger like us and Jay-Z pulled it off his album to add it to the blueprint 3. Its a tight song it has T.I. Jay, Kayne, Weezy

YouTube - T.I. Swagger Like Us Ft. Kanye, Jay-Z, Weezy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHRGrZ1vciU)

stiizy
09-16-2008, 12:13 PM
^^ It's gonna be on T.I. 's album Jay's and Kanye's

Thats my shit except the weezy verse Blah......

ALTRNTV
09-16-2008, 12:18 PM
T.I.'s verse was on lock. You heard Paper Plane's song?

YouTube - M.I.A. PAPER PLANES official video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sei-eEjy4g)

YouTube - Lil Wayne - Paper Planes Remix (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzFQl9s5KAE&feature=related)

stiizy
09-16-2008, 12:22 PM
Yeah T.I. verse in swagger was the best one to me.....

LeftNutOfGowd
09-16-2008, 12:28 PM
^^ It's gonna be on T.I. 's album Jay's and Kanye's

Thats my shit except the weezy verse Blah......

Na sorry man its a Jay Z exclusive

Despite previous reports that Swagga Like Us would be featured on both T.I. and Jay-Z's albums, the track has been removed from Paper Trail. The now Jay-Z exclusive single is currently iTunes' 3rd most downloaded song.

“Swagga Like Us” No Longer On Paper Trail? | OnSMASH (http://content.onsmash.com/archives/4051#comments)

Paper Trail [9/30] - CD - TI (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=17073943&st=paper+trail&lp=2&type=product&cp=1&id=1886163)

T I Paper Trail CD (http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7710578)

Antihero983
09-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Kanye's verse=AWFUL.
HOV's verse=eh decent
Weezy's=Awful
T.I.=OWNED IT.

I love T.I.'s flow, always have. Kanye and Weezy need to get off that T.Pain shit and get back to real rapping.

stiizy
09-16-2008, 12:38 PM
True that RED....

damn Jigga sonned T.I. huh oh wells

exitspeed
09-16-2008, 12:42 PM
CAN'T WAIT FOR JAY-Z!

I'm curious which route he will go with this album style wise.

Antihero983
09-16-2008, 12:49 PM
hopefully its better than kingdom come.

exitspeed
09-16-2008, 12:50 PM
hopefully its better than kingdom come.

American Gangster was light years better then Kingdom Come. KC is not a terrible album, but for Jay-Z, it pretty much sucked.

I'd still buy that album over most of the shit on the radio.

Antihero983
09-16-2008, 12:54 PM
^pretty much yeah.

Phlip
09-16-2008, 01:03 PM
I honestly don't know which I hated more, Kingdom Come, Blueprint 2 or Blueprint 2.1

stiizy
09-16-2008, 01:06 PM
kingdom come was a flop to me....

stiizy
09-16-2008, 01:08 PM
I hope Pharrell makes his come back on each of these albums...

YouTube - Young Girl (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5rI3NXw8_U&feature=related)

one of my fave tracks

LeftNutOfGowd
09-16-2008, 01:08 PM
All I know was The Dynasty was my favorite album by Jay

stiizy
09-16-2008, 01:10 PM
I really loved Volume 2....

1 & 3 also but something bout 2 did it for me.....

Reasonable Doubt of course...

Black album was cool too....

Future240
09-16-2008, 01:13 PM
I am sure one of yall gone jump on this but...

Jay-z is an artist I could never really listen to. He is a lyrical genius and a great producer. But his voice is kind of nasally, which makes him hard to listen for me. 50 cent has this problem for me as well

stiizy
09-16-2008, 01:24 PM
^^ To each is own but i think he's mad gifted and the fact that he never writes a single line does it for me..

exitspeed
09-16-2008, 01:29 PM
I honestly don't know which I hated more, Kingdom Come, Blueprint 2 or Blueprint 2.1

Those are easily his worst albums. Believe it or not, I didn't even get 2.1 :-/. It's the only album of his I didn't purchase.