PDA

View Full Version : Do the following beers come in kegs?

BustedS13
09-10-2008, 10:34 AM
-Schlitz
-Blatz (does this even exist anymore)
-Stag
-Hamms
-Colt 45 (malt liquor, i know. does any malt liquor come in kegs?)
-Strohs
-Old Style

i'm about to go to the liquor store and don't want to make an ass of myself. we're looking for rock bottom prices. fallback is PBR.

S14cagged
09-10-2008, 10:51 AM
i thought PBR was the cheapest thing in California....

its was cheaper then gas when i was there to bad i couldnt fill the tank with it

C. Senor
09-10-2008, 01:03 PM
damn, being that i''ve never heard of those beers before, i'm going to say no. lol

you can buy bud select. its not that bad and it's bud prices. so not too bad.

jspaeth
09-10-2008, 01:08 PM
hahahahaahahaha

omg some of those beers are just the most discusting thing ever.

for cheap kegs, can't go wrong with rolling rock or even shittier PBR

Boostin on you
09-10-2008, 01:22 PM
i thought pbr was the cheapest thing in california....

nattys for the cheap

BustedS13
09-10-2008, 01:28 PM
damn, being that i''ve never heard of those beers before, i'm going to say no. lol

you can buy bud select. its not that bad and it's bud prices. so not too bad.

i suggest this to everyone:

do a blind taste test with bud light and bud select. since having this done on me, i've seen it done at least a half dozen other times. and 100% of the time, bud light is preferred. i used to swear by select.. but, surprise!

and yes, guys, this is cheap shitty beer. it's looking like it's going to be either PBR or Busch Light, probably PBR. we plan to throw a lot of parties, so we're going to need cheap stock for the kegerator.

Boostin on you
09-10-2008, 01:32 PM
cheap beers to get fucked up and not spend alot of money, but have that stash of good alcohol for the girl or homies.
college pays off

where in socal are you at?
I know a place in whittier that sells a grip of kegs at a reasonable price

BustedS13
09-10-2008, 01:56 PM
where in socal are you at?
:tardrim: :keke:

DUFFM4N
09-10-2008, 01:57 PM
he's in Whittier, you guys should meet up for lunch

:keke:

theicecreamdan
09-10-2008, 03:13 PM
i suggest this to everyone:

do a blind taste test with bud light and bud select. since having this done on me, i've seen it done at least a half dozen other times. and 100% of the time, bud light is preferred. i used to swear by select.. but, surprise!

and yes, guys, this is cheap shitty beer. it's looking like it's going to be either PBR or Busch Light, probably PBR. we plan to throw a lot of parties, so we're going to need cheap stock for the kegerator.

Nobody liked Bud select at all at my dad's bar, and they drink bud light and PBR like its going out of style.