PDA

View Full Version : JDM front bumper and rear valence

Kassroth
09-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Hey,

Does anyone know of a dealer in Canada that could source out a S14 kouki JDM front bumper and rear valence? I would like to get this stuff during the winter and have it ready to go for the spring.

Autodream in Calgary said they could probably get it, but have not been cooperative at all.

Most US companies don't like to ship up to Canada ><
Any help would be appreciated.

ottamania
09-14-2008, 02:21 PM
did u check speedtech?

kuruptR
10-07-2008, 11:46 AM
speedtech usually has this in stock.

sil*eighty
11-15-2008, 06:29 AM
as bad as this sounds.
and dont let the dude work on your car.
but give kevin @ easy motorsports a call hes usually able to get anything in, and if you pay cash its usuallly a better deal.
but dont let them install it. do that shit yourself. or the next thing you know you'll be back to easy 2 - 4 times a week getting them to re fit it or getting them to take off the easy stickers they raped your car with.

with all that being said lol give him a call try to get a cash deal im sure he will be able to get it .

sbc
11-15-2008, 12:07 PM
I would pay extra to avoid EZ motorsports any fucking day.

JVDSKYRINE
11-23-2008, 02:03 PM
as bad as this sounds.
and dont let the dude work on your car.
but give kevin @ easy motorsports a call hes usually able to get anything in, and if you pay cash its usuallly a better deal.
but dont let them install it. do that shit yourself. or the next thing you know you'll be back to easy 2 - 4 times a week getting them to re fit it or getting them to take off the easy stickers they raped your car with.

with all that being said lol give him a call try to get a cash deal im sure he will be able to get it .

WTF??? why would you even support those fags!!!!:cj:

Speed tech or autodream are the only people I would talk to. Even talk to some of the local car importers sometimes they have stock parts or can get them for you.

sr20silvia91
11-30-2009, 02:18 PM
yeah autodream is awesom and speedtech knows their shit. i would even call DJauto. josh has a lot of parts there too

schrapnel85
02-23-2010, 12:24 PM
if your looking for a used kouki front end an rear bumper i'd be willing to sell u mine. i like the body kit look better..lemme know

yabeet
02-27-2010, 07:27 PM
I highly recommend Speedtech RD, they are by far the most professional in Calgary, go to 32nd Ave NE and check out the shop for yourself. bI have always gotten a better quote at strd over autodream.

zac 3ne2nr
03-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Japan Direct in Ontario ships across Canada and the US. I bought my kouki setup as well and engine from them and they were legit to deal with.

I did have a problem once with a rim that was centre-bent and therefore not visibly dmaged until I put it on.
Be sure you get their warranties in writing- they do honour it.