PDA

View Full Version : Dromo 1 karting for my B-day 9-9-08 (7pm)

Hillkill
09-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Well since there is nothing special going on for my B-day I figure I can try to get some fellow auto enthusiasts out for an evening at the local Gokart track. Yes, they are gas powered and yes, you can actually slide them around. :snoop: Check out Dromo 1 The Real Racing Experience for more info. If anyone wants to come and test their skills against the Birthday boy you are more than welcome. :l101: class will be in session around 7pm and I'll hopefully be on the track by 7:30. I hope to see some of you guys out there tomorrow.

Also if I beat you I expect a birthday beer at Dave and Busters afterwards, but if you beat me congratulations I'm fat and slow.

Also this is happening in Anaheim, CA FYI

Boostin on you
09-08-2008, 05:45 PM
how much does it cost?

these are the 40 - 50 mph carts right?

sounds dope as balls
plus getting drunk afterwards is another plus especially when its with the infamous hillkill
master of all that is welding

stiizy
09-09-2008, 07:54 AM
Damn i used to love this place when i lived in Cali.....

They give you the Full suit and helmets and the cars have little Advans on them :keke:

Dutchmalmiss
09-09-2008, 09:43 AM
I doubt I'll make it, but try to beat my time. I was the fastest for the week of 8/11/08 with a laptime 25.6

I'll mentally high-five you if you beat that.

Oh and happy birthday, whoever you are haha.

Hillkill
09-09-2008, 10:53 AM
I doubt I'll make it, but try to beat my time. I was the fastest for the week of 8/11/08 with a laptime 25.6

I'll mentally high-five you if you beat that.

Oh and happy birthday, whoever you are haha.

25.6 damn that's quick. Do you know if that was the old or new course layout? They used to have a big sweeping right after the straight but now that turn is a lot tighter and the course is more of an overall snake run. The time I posted last on the new track was 27.13 but I plan on doing better since that was my first time on the new course. The Best lap of the day was 26.3 that day also.

Come on guys and gals. I know some people wanna get down on the kart track. If you show up by 7:00pm I guarantee you will get to race with a bunch of gangsta drifters. :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

See you out there!

www.dromo1.com

Dutchmalmiss
09-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Yeah they started the new layout at the end of July, so I'm pretty sure it's the same layout as it will be for you.

touge monster
09-09-2008, 03:01 PM
damn, looks dope. I might head out. 25 bucks a race right? (25 laps)

EDIT* BTW happy birthday

aNskY
09-09-2008, 03:58 PM
onyone on the east coast who wants to go.. check the MA section.. there is a place like this in westchester and im tryin to get some people out!

Damn i used to love this place when i lived in Cali.....

They give you the Full suit and helmets and the cars have little Advans on them :keke:

Youre comin right??

ThatGuy
09-09-2008, 04:00 PM
It's nice of you to invite the entire World to your birthday bash, but next time, just stick to the Regional Section.

:lockd: