PDA

View Full Version : This is why we can't have nice things!

mkiv98
09-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Second break in in a week, what the fuck man. In a gated garage lot, no less. I got a $1200 car man, why do you have to try to take it from me? And then when you can't steal my car, you break my stereo and all my trim?

What the fuck is people's problem, seriously...?

ESmorz
09-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Second break in in a week, what the fuck man. In a gated garage lot, no less. I got a $1200 car man, why do you have to try to take it from me? And then when you can't steal my car, you break my stereo and all my trim?

What the fuck is people's problem, seriously...?

I used to daily a '93 Plymouth Voyager van to school.

It got broken into like 2 times.

After that I just said fuck it and would just leave it open, and random mexicans would just hotbox it. I found some nugs in there once... dirt weed though lol.

Mi Beardo es Loco
09-06-2008, 12:24 PM
and that's the reason for dailys

BustedS13
09-06-2008, 12:27 PM
i've had two thefts in my lifetime. the first was when i was 18, somebody stole my cd case out of the 240 when i went into a gas station to pay. 250 cd's gone, and that was when i switched over to downloading exclusively

second time was when i left the 240 at a mechanic. they took the lock cylinder out of the driver door, stole my rear speakers and radar detector. i'm more pissed about the lock.

Mi Beardo es Loco
09-06-2008, 12:30 PM
was it the mechanic?

arkive43
09-06-2008, 12:36 PM

After that I just said fuck it and would just leave it open, and random mexicans would just hotbox it. I found some nugs in there once... dirt weed though lol.

:rofl: @ random mexicans. thats insane dude.

ESmorz
09-06-2008, 12:37 PM
:rofl: @ random mexicans. thats insane dude.

Shit jokes on them. They'd sit in the back. I took the seats out and just had some blankets down. Lots of shit went down on those blankets and pillows.

:rofl:

BustedS13
09-06-2008, 12:40 PM
was it the mechanic?
i'd almost say yes. that whole experience was total horseshit. the 240 will never go to a mechanic again. it's far easier and more effective to get local 240 owners to help with stuff.

SW20Racer
09-06-2008, 12:56 PM

lol similar experience just week ago! i live across the street from a mexican nightclub called "el sol" and when i went outside to grab my phone i discover a drunk mexican passed out in my car. apparently i had left the passenger door unlocked.

i handled it in the usual way though. by waving a gun around.

nothing stolen though.

HyperTek
09-06-2008, 01:02 PM
dam what the hell people go inside other peoples carsto chill!? i have never seen that yet thank god.

back when i was 18 @ college someone broke into my 240 stole my radio, cds, and all my jbl speakers and rear deck lid..

You just cant go to school safely i fucking hate it.... your out there trying to better yourself and dumbfucks wanna ruin it for you. i wanna go back to school but id prolly sell my fc first

ESmorz
09-06-2008, 01:09 PM
dam what the hell people go inside other peoples carsto chill!? i have never seen that yet thank god.

back when i was 18 @ college someone broke into my 240 stole my radio, cds, and all my jbl speakers and rear deck lid..

You just cant go to school safely i fucking hate it.... your out there trying to better yourself and dumbfucks wanna ruin it for you. i wanna go back to school but id prolly sell my fc first

When I go to college.

I'm gonna place dildos on the backseats and a creepy baby doll in the passenger seat.

I wouldn't break into that car.

luisgonz
09-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Mecostasa LOL hahahaha Thats Man juice in spanish. I used to daily a 79 Corona.
And Im not talking about the beer. And another friend drove a old Corolla, we used to take each others car's depending who parked closer to school.LOL

Shit jokes on them. They'd sit in the back. I took the seats out and just had some blankets down. Lots of shit went down on those blankets and pillows.

:rofl:

s13dan
09-06-2008, 01:25 PM
I dont even bother locking my car, i just make sure theres nothing worth stealing. But my FMIC got jacked once, but i got it back--long story. True story about having a daily. Anyone ever catch someone breaking into your car? I would freak out :dead::rl:

ESmorz
09-06-2008, 01:31 PM
I dont even bother locking my car, i just make sure theres nothing worth stealing. But my FMIC got jacked once, but i got it back--long story. True story about having a daily. Anyone ever catch someone breaking into your car? I would freak out :dead::rl:

Funny story.

Since the back of my van was pretty much a bed. Near the end of it's life I lined it with bleacher seat cushions and new blankets lol.

So when I would get really *zilvia police state censored* or tired I would just lay in the back and listen to the radio instead of going to 1st-3rd periods. Anyways, I was doing this one morning and it was lightly raining, and quite relaxing. I see a member of the Latino community walk past the passenger side of the van and then put his hands up to the main passenger window. This thing had limo tint so he couldn't see me in the back, so when his face was pressed against the glass I reached over and smacked where his face was and he ran away.

:cops:

racepar1
09-06-2008, 06:39 PM
i've had two thefts in my lifetime. the first was when i was 18, somebody stole my cd case out of the 240 when i went into a gas station to pay. 250 cd's gone, and that was when i switched over to downloading exclusively

second time was when i left the 240 at a mechanic. they took the lock cylinder out of the driver door, stole my rear speakers and radar detector. i'm more pissed about the lock.

WOW you FAIL hardcore at choosing a mechanic. All that crap combined is worth about $20 MAX.

S13Boosts
09-06-2008, 06:43 PM

hahhahahahahahahah:keke: fucking STRESS......:down:

HyperTek
09-06-2008, 07:05 PM
When I go to college.

I'm gonna place dildos on the backseats and a creepy baby doll in the passenger seat.

I wouldn't break into that car.

You never know, they would probably steal those too

MELLO*SOS
09-06-2008, 07:06 PM
If you own a DD'd 240 long enough, for sure it'll get broken into and some of your shit stolen if not the whole car. Happened to me at least once, super fucking annoying. I've also had my house robbed, which is even more annoying.

skylindrftr
09-06-2008, 07:59 PM
I keep my daily 240 looking like shit, never been broken into or stolen, and I've left it in the cal poly pomona lot for a month straight and nothing happened other than people writing all over it b/c it was so dirty. What I do is:

-I have never washed this car ever since i've owned it.
-Take off deck face, who the fuck wants a deck with no face?
-Take ecu out, if they really want to town my 1000 dollar car fine.
-It has a big as dent that is poorly pulled on the left side.
-This dent has a big blue masking tape bandaid over it.

Ghettoness = key to keeping your 240?