PDA

View Full Version : new windows commercial. omfg. LOL!

lucky7
09-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Gates and Seinfeld. i just watched it like 10 times. i cant stop laughing.
YouTube - Jerry Seinfeld Microsoft Commercial (Better Quality) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM_72QXCtN4&feature=related)

S14DB
09-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Just wait till you get the Blue Shit of Death...

YouTube - Bill Gates said Microsoft Vista Sucks?? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a2zqRc1jvs)

Has anyone seen the Mojave project ones? Who hasn't seen enough of Vista to know what it looks like?

Gnnr
09-05-2008, 09:17 PM
On a car related note, they're both huge Porsche fanatics.

lflkajfj12123
09-05-2008, 09:30 PM
mac is gonna be the next monopoly

Matej
09-05-2008, 10:01 PM
Saw it on tv a few days ago. Gates is my idol.

flip3d
09-05-2008, 10:25 PM
lol i loved it.

adjust yourself if its gonna happen.

ryguy
09-05-2008, 11:21 PM

You can keep your overpriced, undersupported macs. They're computers for retards who don't know how to turn on their computer.

lflkajfj12123
09-05-2008, 11:40 PM
not disagreeing

but mac seems to be doing a lot better these days

kyoru
09-06-2008, 12:02 AM
You can keep your overpriced, undersupported macs. They're computers for retards who don't know how to turn on their computer.

Right...have you ever used a mac before? Unix is a much more stable backbone then windows. Just because there isn't a low end mac doesn't mean it is overpriced.

ryguy
09-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Right...have you ever used a mac before? Unix is a much more stable backbone then windows. Just because there isn't a low end mac doesn't mean it is overpriced.

Actually, every school I ever went to used ONLY macs (until my senior year, when the school district switched to Dells). In third grade, each classroom had a cart of those toilet seat iBooks. We had iMacs back when they were a dozen gay looking colors. Have you ever compared the specs of a PC to the specs of a Mac and then looked at the price difference? Unix may be better than Windows, but honestly I have never had a major problem with Windows. Plus, windows has a boatload of support. Plus, Macs are non upgradeable (save for ram, which they don't have much of to begin with.) There is no arguing that Macs are computers with training wheels.

BustedS13
09-06-2008, 12:14 AM
i'm high, drunk, and just got back from a strip club, watching the best asshole sides in the midwest. but that looked pretty funny.

drift freaq
09-06-2008, 12:15 AM

Actually there are low end Macs. There are just not dirt cheap garbage hunk complete setups for $400 like the, I don't know where my parts came from $400 PC. $1000 will get you a very fast complete Core2 Duo Imac.
For $500 you can get a Core2 duo mini, just add keyboard, mouse and monitor.

On top of that any fool that tries to use the old PC programmers saw of Macs are for idiots is an Idiot. More Linux programmers have picked up laptop Macs for programming than ever before because like was stated Above. OSX is a Unix based operating system and the Kernal is open sourced for development.
Hell I can even write code on my Mac to change the way my browser works.

Now a Windows system is still not as efficient while Vista is better for the average user. Microsoft succeeds in selling a inferior operating system to the general public.
They have been doing it since the very beginning.

IQUOTE=ryguy;2300145]Actually, every school I ever went to used ONLY macs (until my senior year, when the school district switched to Dells). In third grade, each classroom had a cart of those toilet seat iBooks. We had iMacs back when they were a dozen gay looking colors. Have you ever compared the specs of a PC to the specs of a Mac and then looked at the price difference? Unix may be better than Windows, but honestly I have never had a major problem with Windows. Plus, windows has a boatload of support. Plus, Macs are non upgradeable (save for ram, which they don't have much of to begin with.) There is no arguing that Macs are computers with training wheels.[/QUOTE]

Ah excuse me. Wake up. Macs have changed quite a bite since you were in high school let alone grade school. The Specs of Macs are smoking and Windows runs faster on a MAC than it does on a PC. Macs non upgradeable? LOL which rock did you just crawl out from under hahahhahha. You can overclock them , you can upgrade the drives. Ram? Dude they use the same Ram as PC's do. They use the same hardrives, They use the same optical drives. LOL you seriously are stuck back in the mid 90's. Current Macs have lots of Applications available and have quite a bit of room for Ram. Shit I have 2 gigs in my Macbook. LOL

There is a reason Apple is very successful these days and while Ipods helped the Laptop line as well as Imacs are part of that.

BustedS13
09-06-2008, 12:17 AM

i'm drunk, high, and i was throwing dollar bills at a chick's asshole not 20 minutes ago. but fuck apple. i used vista and it's just jingles. but xp, that's where i'm at right now. anyway, i haven't restarted my desktop in like five months, fuck apple, i dunno, go to hell. 10% market share. eat a cock

kyoru
09-06-2008, 12:26 AM
Actually, every school I ever went to used ONLY macs (until my senior year, when the school district switched to Dells). In third grade, each classroom had a cart of those toilet seat iBooks. We had iMacs back when they were a dozen gay looking colors. Have you ever compared the specs of a PC to the specs of a Mac and then looked at the price difference? Unix may be better than Windows, but honestly I have never had a major problem with Windows. Plus, windows has a boatload of support. Plus, Macs are non upgradeable (save for ram, which they don't have much of to begin with.) There is no arguing that Macs are computers with training wheels.

Haha wow your talking about third grade, have you ever compared a PC to Mac with relative components? take in consideration of materials? software? yeah that's right, price difference is negligible. Again another assumption, the unix system is much more powerful beast then windows, just because it appears to make thing's easier doesn't mean its a computer with training wheels.

spoolandslide
09-06-2008, 01:46 AM

it already is a monopoly
they managed to put an ipod in just about everyones pocket

*this post was powered by mac*

BustedS13
09-06-2008, 01:53 AM
it already is a monopoly
they managed to put an ipod in just about everyones pocket

*this post was powered by mac*

if Zune was compatible with Pioneer head units, i wouldn't own my Classic

but there isn't a product that really compares with the ultraportable ipod shuffle. best biking mp3 player ever.

SW20Racer
09-06-2008, 04:55 AM
i tried to find a certain bash.org quote, but i couldnt find it.

it has to do with this guys dream of the perfect mac vs. pc commercial

*mac walks up to pc*

"hey pc, what's up?"

"nothing mac, just playing a game"

"which one?"

"any one i want"

then it fades out while playing that horrible music

Matej
09-06-2008, 06:06 AM
Technically it is a monopoly, Apple is the only company that makes Macintosh computers.

Main reason why I dislike Macs? Their user base. Hahaha.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/stfu2.jpg

iwishiwas-all*
09-06-2008, 07:54 AM

Amen LOL now it's the trendy choice. When Ifirst was rocking them it was meh to everyone

lucky7
09-06-2008, 08:17 AM
lol. so, there were 2 of us that loved the commercial??

they should just use the same approach as the apple commercials.

mac: "whats up?"

pc: "my market share. 91%, whore bag"

/end.

i do not own an apple product. i refuse to pay that much for things.

Future240
09-06-2008, 08:28 AM
I want a mac, but I dont want to pay the mac price. I am actually using the pc version of safari right now.

cali240sxdrifter
09-06-2008, 09:22 AM
rofl, can't wait for the next commercial...

BustedS13
09-06-2008, 10:14 AM
lol. so, there were 2 of us that loved the commercial??

they should just use the same approach as the apple commercials.

mac: "whats up?"

pc: "my market share. 91%, whore bag"

/end.

i do not own an apple product. i refuse to pay that much for things.

rofl. honestly, that'd be their best strategy. just a big "fuck you" to apple... actually, just not acknowledging them as a competitor is pretty good, too.

ryguy
09-06-2008, 10:30 AM
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8260/macvspcho8.jpg

Pank
09-06-2008, 11:18 AM

Of what? personal computers, mp3 players?

not going to happen

lflkajfj12123
09-06-2008, 11:18 AM
busteds13

when u gonna throw dollar bills at my asshole

BustedS13
09-06-2008, 11:22 AM
busteds13

when u gonna throw dollar bills at my asshole

whenever it needs to be done, i will make it rain

ESmorz
09-06-2008, 11:23 AM
When the fuck is everybody going to stop blowing Steve Jobs?

lflkajfj12123
09-06-2008, 11:25 AM
but he gives it to me so good

BustedS13
09-06-2008, 11:25 AM
when the fuck is everybody going to stop blowing steve jobs?

bro he has cancer :(

ESmorz
09-06-2008, 11:26 AM
bro he has cancer :(

Well last time I checked you cant suck cancer off.

:wiggle:

lflkajfj12123
09-06-2008, 11:27 AM
you're just sucking at all the wrong places

BustedS13
09-06-2008, 11:28 AM

THAT should be the new windows commercial

ESmorz
09-06-2008, 11:35 AM
THAT should be the new windows commercial

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/gates.jpg

lflkajfj12123
09-06-2008, 12:30 PM
YouTube - Apple presents the iRack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcjLEwZqcQI)

cserrano86
09-06-2008, 01:32 PM
VMWare Fusion...that's all I gotta say...
Anything you can do, a Mac can do better...
But I still love my Zune.

flip3d
09-06-2008, 01:34 PM

If you have enough money, cancer is curable. Cancer is just a mutation of cells. Nothing that can't be fixed with enough money. We have medical technology today that most people think will never happen for another hundred years. You just dont hear about it because only the rich/powerful can afford it.

Matej
09-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Wonder what the current Mac users to Jetta owners ratio is.

ESmorz
09-06-2008, 03:15 PM
If you have enough money, cancer is curable. Cancer is just a mutation of cells. Nothing that can't be fixed with enough money. We have medical technology today that most people think will never happen for another hundred years. You just dont hear about it because only the rich/powerful can afford it.

That may be true... but gettin sloppy on his wiener isn't going to help...

:keke:

Pank
09-10-2008, 09:03 PM
VMWare Fusion...that's all I gotta say...
Anything you can do, a Mac can do better...
But I still love my Zune.

if you buy VMware, do they give you a thousand dollars to offset the abnormally high purchase price of every apple product ever?

LeftNutOfGowd
09-11-2008, 08:36 AM
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg246/rborroel21/De-Motivators/87ipkbd.jpg

boro otaku
09-11-2008, 09:42 AM
I thought it was FUNNY!!!

I wonder if they're going to announce something major soon. I am yet to switch to Vista, and the Mac I had at worked crashed 20 times a day. Something about "we're wating for the universal binaries - the next OS should fix this" well aren't crashes what Mac commercials poke fun at? Ugh...

LB.Motoring
09-11-2008, 09:42 AM
The sad part is dude, its a dell.

FAIL.

Gnnr
09-11-2008, 11:56 AM
I passed. I hate both of them.

flip3d
09-11-2008, 01:38 PM
I pick the Dell because I can't put a GTX 280 in the Mac.

SlideWell
09-11-2008, 01:43 PM
this thread was about a windows commercial, and some dickwad...once again....flipped it around on hating Macs. anyway, i thought it was a funny commercial.

flip3d
09-11-2008, 01:44 PM
this thread was about a windows commercial, and some dickwad...once again....flipped it around on hating Macs. anyway, i thought it was a funny commercial.

Do you really want to eat computers though?

SlideWell
09-11-2008, 01:48 PM
jerry's dry sense of humor there did not amuse me. the rest was humorous tho.

svensko
09-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Unix > OS X > Windows :zzz:

ManoNegra
09-11-2008, 04:06 PM
I like Mac design, don't really like their hipster user base for the most part
next laptop will be a macbook pro with dual XP/OSX boot

S14DB
09-11-2008, 07:41 PM
I thought it was FUNNY!!!

I wonder if they're going to announce something major soon. I am yet to switch to Vista, and the Mac I had at worked crashed 20 times a day. Something about "we're wating for the universal binaries - the next OS should fix this" well aren't crashes what Mac commercials poke fun at? Ugh...

was this 5 years ago? or was your work that horribly out of date?

LeftNutOfGowd
09-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Dude im gonna .GIF that whole crash lol

cserrano86
09-11-2008, 09:23 PM
if you buy VMware, do they give you a thousand dollars to offset the abnormally high purchase price of every apple product ever?

I myself don't think the Apple products are high in price. You get what you pay for...and in this case, it's nothing but quality. Have you looked into Mac Mini's? They start at $600 for a decent machine. All of the iPods just dropped in price too. I'm not a big fan of iPods...but $250 for a 120gb? That's a steal.

Matej
01-27-2009, 03:12 PM
OSX.Trojan.iServices.B.

Discuss.

SimpleS14
01-27-2009, 03:16 PM
OSX.Trojan.iServices.B.

Discuss.

You should have just made a new thread about that...

S14DB
01-27-2009, 06:03 PM
OSX.Trojan.iServices.B.

Discuss.

Download iServices Trojan Removal Tool for Mac - Tool to remove the iWorkServices Trojan horse spyware. MacUpdate Mac Security Software Downloads (http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/30265/iservices-trojan-removal-tool)

Bumping 4 month old thread for unrelated comment.

Discuss.

Oh wait, :lockd: