PDA

View Full Version : bad experience with a shop?

illvialuver
09-05-2008, 04:08 PM
okay I ordered a part from a certain shop. it was supposed to have been sent last friday. and they said they sent it usps priority.
i live in cen cal and the shop is in so cal. it should take maximum of 3 days regaurdless how it is shipped. it is still not there. i have not received a trackin number or anything. and the surprising thing is that it is a pretty well known shop who advertises on here all the time.
I am not going to post anything about the this shop in particular because I am giving them te benefit of the doubt that the past holiday has messed up the usps shipping schedule.

so what I am proposing is that we have a rating for shops on here. like each shop has there own thread where people who have experiences with them good or bad can post up there experience so that they might help sway customers away from a potential pain in the ass for an ecu. or whatever it may be.

if any one is down for this, I will start posting up a thread from the shops I regular or go to.

and I know the mods might be thinking, well that could turn into another posi rep type of thing because the shop could just log on and give themselves a good rep. buuuuut people who have bad experiences with them will post and they cant erase it so all in all, I think it would be very helpful.

so just hit me up and tell me what you think.

TiNMAN
09-05-2008, 04:23 PM
somethin might be F'ed up with USPS!

i shipped somethin down to socal via USPS Priority on aug 26th and the person still hasn't received it!!

annnnd i just sent somethin out again today with USPS!

boooooo! :hs:

S14DB
09-05-2008, 04:23 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/ ???

illvialuver
09-05-2008, 04:25 PM
wow, I had no idea that there was a business section. thanks for showing me.

MegasquirtCA
09-05-2008, 04:30 PM
USPS should only be used for small light weight packages. After that hit up Fedex as UPS sucks big donkey penis and is a ripoff.

FEDEX and UPS have overnight delivery if its in the same state when you pay ground. Some stores dont tell you this so they can rob money from you.

illvialuver
09-09-2008, 11:54 PM
FINALLY GOT THE ECU yesterday.
I shipped out a jdm din gauge cluster a week and a hlaf ago to a guy in san diego and he still has not got it. I think usps is droppin the ball.

revat619
09-09-2008, 11:57 PM
yeah usps is doin the most right now. They messed up one of our shipments too. It took like 2 and half weeks for some guy to get his gtr headlights.....and they were broken too. LAME.

shishcabobers
09-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Good to know that I'm not the only one having problems. I ordered something from ebay sent via usps. Sender sent it on august 26th still wondering where the hell it is....

DreamN
09-10-2008, 12:04 AM
^ tell me about it. one month has passed since I shipped out a clutch and the guy pm's me asking about it. gonna see what I can do tomorrow at the post office. my local place has f'ed three of my shipments by never actually shipping the packages and just having them in the storage area or whatever they call it.

Only reason I still go there is because it's so convenient and they have the DIY shipping center. Weigh it, print label, stick it on and drop it off.

Ben G
09-10-2008, 01:35 AM
i shipped out a small package to my brother and it was suppose to take a few days it took almost two weeks and when he got it it had a note letter thing from the post office saying that it was damaged in shipping and that they try to be careful with every package but not all are protected or something weird like that

Boostin on you
09-10-2008, 01:39 AM
hell yea ups is fcking up....

I shipped a distributor cost me over 15 bucks, using the slowest mail possible

and i still hasnt gotten to him

90hatchie
09-10-2008, 02:03 AM
i work at ups (still wtf) and get beefy discounts for shipping stuff so if u guys wants hook up shoot me a message :-D

Andrew Bohan
09-10-2008, 02:15 AM
i've shipped hundreds of large envelopes and boxes with usps over the last year and a half with zero mysteries

except for the overnight one that took 4 days wtf? but it still got there.

dynamicck
09-10-2008, 03:36 AM
I think we need a customer/buyer review.
There are some dumb @ss people nowadays.
Complain about paypal fees, or want it shipped free overnight, expect the shipment to arrive yesterday when they ordered today, expect email responses on the weekends and my favorite...do you take payments?