PDA

View Full Version : Dragon ball Gt

s13_Angelo
09-03-2008, 10:06 PM
does anyone know what happened to dragon ball, is GT the last of it ?

murda-c
09-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Yup.

Just dragonball, dragonball z, dragonball GT, and like 15-20 movies.

s13_Angelo
09-03-2008, 10:13 PM
shit it was my favorite cartoon when i was a kid well not too long a go

s13dan
09-04-2008, 12:29 AM
dragonball was my fav...you could read the comics

junn
09-04-2008, 12:50 AM
sure was...it was the shit back then!!!

blasting_speed
09-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Yeah DBZ was awesome. The characters were awesome and it lead to a lot of different anime. I started a movie thread about the movie coming out next year.

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/187896-official-dragon-ball-z-movie-thread-v2-5-a.html

This is all the information i have on it so far. They're being pretty tight about leaking info and pix. So, this is all that i've found. Maybe by next year we can get a teaser trailer.

civilized_drifter
09-04-2008, 12:57 AM
i hope that dragon ball movie doesn't suck.
i remember when i got off of school in 4th grade and i would get home right when it started

SochBAT
09-04-2008, 01:47 AM
Original DragonBall was where it was at.

After that, it got SUPER retarded.

"Hey, lets throw in a guy that looks exactly like the first guy, but with SPIKIER hair! Like a pineapple!"

"isn't it a vegetable? Or fruit?"

"VEGE-TA!"

"cool. Vegeta it is."

origin_s135
09-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Original DragonBall was where it was at.

After that, it got SUPER retarded.

"Hey, lets throw in a guy that looks exactly like the first guy, but with SPIKIER hair! Like a pineapple!"

"isn't it a vegetable? Or fruit?"

"VEGE-TA!"

"cool. Vegeta it is."

yes, young goku is the shit. other than that, dragonball z is whack. it's the same god damn shit over and over. i don't even know how many times goku died, but i know it's alot! okay, bad guy comes to the planet and starts shit. goku either kicks his ass, or gets his ass kicked/killed. then some how he comes back to life and beats the shit out of the bad guys with a super fireball. then, have kids and the same shit happens all over. i stopped DBZ a long time ago when i realized it was retarded, i can't stand how they just talk for the whole damn episode throughout the fight. asdasdsegearhyerheahr thank god i watched it when i was a little kid.

EDIT: btw, akira toriyama killed it with dragon quest[favorite game EVER].

PBucch
09-04-2008, 07:45 AM
Vegeta was the best character they ever made tards.

Also, for the most part, shit was really really whack, I watched all of it my first two years of high school and in middle school.

Best DBZ things I have evr seen, The "traces of insanity" music video some kid made, back around like 2000, to linkin parks "crawling"

besides that, The SSJ BROLI ova, that shit was off the charts, motherfucker was born with a power level of like 10k, what the christ.

The ebst was the old fan sites, with the power levels and shit

"old man with shotgun, PL=5"

s13_Angelo
09-05-2008, 06:28 PM
still do it was pretty cool