PDA

View Full Version : ka24de swap?

nissan240sexy
09-03-2008, 03:00 AM
hey whats good everyone. well basically i just want to know if anyone knows where i can get a ka24de complete swap or even just the motor in the orange county area, cause i was thinkin about going SR but i heard that it wont pass smog beacause it was never produced in the US [therefor wont pass CA emissions]. & everyone knows CA is pretty strict on that shit. so if anyone has any info or knows any good shops. just dropp me one. thanks homies.

& if theres anyone in the OC/LA county who knows how to swap engines nd would sorta teach me how to do it for further knowledge for the love of 240's, i will pay you man. basically im just tryna get my car legit, my ka didnt even pass smog so im ridin dirty right now. plus im tryna meet some local drivers. thanks

pink godzila
09-03-2008, 10:49 AM
SR cant pass smog for sure but you can still get it smog by asking people up here for more info.
KA can be somg at any shop, dont hace to care about cops, and SLOW... engine responds suck!!!

SR fast, good responds, turbo .. but cops is your best friend. *if you SR it drive slow

Shmex
09-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Yeah I do ...pm me dude....here's near westminster and has a thread on nico with all of his swaps, and I got my e to de swap from him back In jan. Put it this way, I drove to and from la to south texas in the span of 4 weeks, that's 3200 miles+....and my baby still roars like an amped up kitten! Hehehe.