PDA

View Full Version : Why????

jdm510
09-01-2008, 02:23 PM
ok i read the FS rules what did i miss???

why am i banned???? i see people ALL the time dis obeying rules then i get singled out????

Dont Lock This Quit Haiting And Tell Me What I Did Wrong???

I used this site to buy a car and everything now i find the people of this site are fucking idiots everytime i go to sell somthing you shut it down i get 50 pms saying they want it then i get banned the people get the ad whats your RULE im missing

also if you need any parts from me silvia banned me e mail *snip* or checK SD craigslist for 240 parts

Felipe
09-01-2008, 02:26 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2207/2211448865_04bf995423.jpg?v=0

shishcabobers
09-01-2008, 02:26 PM
wrong place....

http://content.pyzam.com/funnypics/misc/DoingItWrong6.jpg

murda-c
09-01-2008, 02:29 PM
PM a mod next time, lol

ManoNegra
09-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Contact a mod, done and done.

fliprayzin240sx
09-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Instead of making thread about it, i got a better idea, why dont you PM one of the mods to see. How the hell would we (general zilvian population) know what the hell you did wrong.

murda-c
09-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Preferably s13SilviaGirl since it looks like it was her who banned you.

jdm510
09-01-2008, 02:32 PM
I cant contac nothing everything is blocked

jdm510
09-01-2008, 02:33 PM
I cant contac nothing evrything is blocked

silvia girl must be one her rag i dont knwo why she keeps fuckign with my adds

instead of making thread about it, i got a better idea, why dont you pm one of the mods to see. How the hell would we (general zilvian population) know what the hell you did wrong.

murda-c
09-01-2008, 02:34 PM
I cant contac nothing evrything is blocked

silvia girl must be one her rag i dont knwo why she keeps fuckign with my adds

:ugh: ruh roh

DreamN
09-01-2008, 02:36 PM
i think you done fucked up...

Future240
09-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Making a thread to complain about bein banned is not going to get you unbanned, if you cant contact a mod, perhaps waiting till your time was up then contacting a mod to see why you were banned would have been a better idea.

ManoNegra
09-01-2008, 02:39 PM
wow, you're a genius.
tried PMing her politely asking what you
were doing wrong the first time one of you threads got locked?
I know it's a crazy idea but it may just have worked.

jdm510
09-01-2008, 02:40 PM
i made this thread to show how fucked this site is i cant PM nothing the only thing i can do is put a thread to show how bullshit it is whatever fuck this site im not going to wait a month to ask some BITCH why she was on her rag that day fuck it ban me for good when i show up at a event dont rep zilvia cuz ill tell you to get the fuck out of my face!!!!

ManoNegra
09-01-2008, 02:42 PM
well, it's not like it matters anymore
after this tirade, I think your zilvia days are pretty much over.

jdm510
09-01-2008, 02:43 PM
i did PM her she dont respond just locks my shit whatever im over it jsut posted this soo everyone can see how they did me and thats fine ill chose another site to to bussiness on and will give this site nothing but a bad rep

murda-c
09-01-2008, 02:43 PM
I think what we have here is a failure to communicate.

soreballz
09-01-2008, 02:45 PM
LOL.
What started out as a marketplace ban is very soon going to be a perma-ban...

jdm510
09-01-2008, 02:45 PM
i think what we have here is racial profiling

Future240
09-01-2008, 02:46 PM
^Just think for a second how much you fail at life right now. You made a thread and are throwing heated words to a person you never met, because you didnt follow the rules of a forum and got cited for it.

That and you say if you see someone repping zilvia you will tell them to get the fuck out of your face. Is all that really neccesary? This place is a online social community where we come to chat, get to know one another and find out things about a certain car. Like everythin else in life this place has rules, if you cant follow those then you get banned simple as that.

With threads like this, its good you say fuck zilvia, we dont want you here anyways

Racial profling? That is also childish, I am black, black mel is black, there are a few asian, latinos, and all other types of races, religious groups on here that abide by the rules just fine

S13_Nightkid
09-01-2008, 02:48 PM
I didnt know you could tell someones race through a username w/ no pics. LOL

fliprayzin240sx
09-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Call me stupid but how do you get racially profiled online?!?! Is it the gheto-typing?!?! Oh you mean when you type like an uneducated dumbass online...k I get it now...

i made this thread to show how fucked this site is i cant PM nothing the only thing i can do is put a thread to show how bullshit it is whatever fuck this site im not going to wait a month to ask some BITCH why she was on her rag that day fuck it ban me for good when i show up at a event dont rep zilvia cuz ill tell you to get the fuck out of my face!!!!

Good job, prepare to be permanently banned from the site. We'll see around NICO...:keke:

shishcabobers
So since you cant send a message, why didn't you just make a post in the administration thread, not here.

http://zilvia.net/f/forum-suggestions-technical-support/

DreamN
^ ditto. that's where this should have been posted.

majuljo
wow racial profiling lol over the internet lol this guy is a tard!!! no body wants a cry baby grow up man and wait it out and talk to her and if not then ok ur choice but dont sit and rant just because you want to.

drift freaq
09-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Ya saying what you said above about the moderator, is surely not going to get your questions answered quicker. LOL
Seriously though this kind of thing does not happen unless you make repeated mistakes and do not change your action. I.E. you have to get infractions before a ban which means your usually instructed as to what it is your doing wrong. If you keep on doing it then what happened to you happens. I suggest you go back and look at your old posts to see what the mistakes were and start paying more attention to the rules.

Oh and racial profiling and fuck Zilvia? Dude own your shit man. You fucked up somewhere. Find it, see it, realize it and admit it.
Stop acting like a kid and be a man. We are human here we do fuck up sometimes just accept it and move on. Fuck stop this stupid hating bullshit as well, its shit like that that is wrecking the whole 240 community.

soreballz
09-01-2008, 02:52 PM
No no, I think what we have here is a total fucking idiot who just doesn't seem to get the point that he isn't welcome here anymore.

You fucked up, son. You fucked up.

Internetz iz seriuz biznizz.

SimpleS14
09-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Try to use e-mail to contact one of the mods.

This thread is bound to get locked and the OP is sure to get pinked (or temp-banned).

fliprayzin240sx
09-01-2008, 02:55 PM
I bet he got picked on alot as a kid..."nooo guys, sthop maaking phan of meeh..."

I voted for permaban

jdm510
09-01-2008, 02:55 PM
for one im white

for 2 i dont wana be on a site thats treats its members like i been treated and how much negitive people are on here im tires of gettign flamed for bullshit but then find a thread thats the guy was a MODs friend and has 15 bumps??? what the fuck is that shit

what rule did i break i read them 5 times i did everything liek it was said

but its ok like i said i will be at drift events and all that i hope i runn into silviagirl or anyof those people i will have no problem going up and telling them how i feel just sad it had to ggo threw a thread every one sees but they mad the choice to block me soo here it all is out in the open

^Just think for a second how much you fail at life right now. You made a thread and are throwing heated words to a person you never met, because you didnt follow the rules of a forum and got cited for it.

That and you say if you see someone repping zilvia you will tell them to get the fuck out of your face. Is all that really neccesary? This place is a online social community where we come to chat, get to know one another and find out things about a certain car. Like everythin else in life this place has rules, if you cant follow those then you get banned simple as that.

With threads like this, its good you say fuck zilvia, we dont want you here anyways

Racial profling? That is also childish, I am black, black mel is black, there are a few asian, latinos, and all other types of races, religious groups on here that abide by the rules just fine

LongGrain
09-01-2008, 02:56 PM
GROW UP

this is the internet...

fliprayzin240sx
09-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Haha, WHITE PEOPLE GETTING RACIALLY PROFILED!!! WHERE?!?! In an indian reservation?!?!

Dammit this thread is gonna be funny and...
:lfault:
This smiley is soooooooo perfect...:keke:

Agamemnon
09-01-2008, 02:59 PM
I dont understand why people have a hard time with the classifieds. It's simple as fuck.

shishcabobers
09-01-2008, 03:00 PM
GROW UP

this is the internet...

dangit beat me to it

http://www.qwantz.com/fanart/DinoComicInternetSerious.png

CrimsonRockett
09-01-2008, 03:02 PM
It's because your coupe fails.

There, I said it.

:rofl:

RiversideS13
09-01-2008, 03:03 PM
i am not sure what was the exactly situation, but sounds like you are pissed that you saw some people pump their thread without penalty but you got shits?

well, welcome to reality.
in real world, connections and networks sometimes works than the rules. you do not know people, that is your disadvantage.

but i think it is more like that sometimes administrators just slip out did not catch people pump their own for sale advertisement. you probably did it too obviously lol

jdm510
09-01-2008, 03:05 PM
i would liek some one to point out the rules i broke and how many times i did it

then lets vote if its worth ban

im telling you i followed all rules

and a kid??? im 26 years old i forgot more then half of you know

i type liek shit cuz my comp is a pile of shit and freezes every 5 min

whatever i jsut put this thread to get answers and to tell the MODS what i feel since they where to coward to PM me

so if you ask me

THEY FUCKING FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

downshift_sideways
09-01-2008, 03:05 PM
In before the lock!

:keke:

Learn how to spell and use proper punctuation.

Hahahahah a 26 year old cry baby.hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaa

jdm510
09-01-2008, 03:07 PM
yeah jsut lock it liek everythign else FUCKING COON!!!!

jdm510
09-01-2008, 03:08 PM
yeah right my Coupe Owns BITCH!!!!

It's because your coupe fails.

There, I said it.

:rofl:

shishcabobers
09-01-2008, 03:08 PM
i would liek some one to point out the rules i broke and how many times i did it

then lets vote if its worth ban

im telling you i followed all rules

and a kid??? im 26 years old i forgot more then half of you know

i type liek shit cuz my comp is a pile of shit and freezes every 5 min

whatever i jsut put this thread to get answers and to tell the MODS what i feel since they where to coward to PM me

so if you ask me

THEY FUCKING FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nom nom nom

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/211101-s13-silvia-aero-bumper.html she did tell you, should have waited 3 days

jdm510
09-01-2008, 03:09 PM
we will see who the cry baby is i cant wait to meet half you in person its going to be FUNNY!!!

In before the lock!

Learn how to spell and use proper punctuation.

Hahahahah a 26 year old cry baby.hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaa

jdm510
09-01-2008, 03:10 PM
should change your name to zilvias real time faget with all your 101 how to be a pimp thread YOU FAIL!!! grow up Dr. Phil!!!

jdm510
09-01-2008, 03:12 PM
thats what im ban for???

your kidding me??????

nom nom nom

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/211101-s13-silvia-aero-bumper.html she did tell you, should have waited 3 days

shishcabobers
09-01-2008, 03:13 PM
should change your name to zilvias real time faget with all your 101 how to be a pimp thread YOU FAIL!!! grow up Dr. Phil!!!

Did you not see the picture i posted, it has a moral of the story to it. Wanting to fight a person in real life over an internet issue is seriously taking this overboard.

thats what im ban for???

your kidding me??????

Not to mention your other threads, go back and look at them, look carefully.

CrimsonRockett
09-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Sorry, I don't buy pre-built cars.

soreballz
09-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Quoting for posterity. In case of edits...

yeah jsut lock it liek everythign else FUCKING COON!!!!
WOW, thats a nice word.

we will see who the cry baby is i cant wait to meet half you in person its going to be FUNNY!!!
Making threats over the internet? :keke:

Faget? You can't even spell the word right...

Just leave. Go join NICO, and create a thread crying about how Zilvia sucks like all the other idiots do.

singlecamslam
09-01-2008, 03:17 PM
wait arent you that idiot that keeps hating on everyone elses car, and now crying about being banned? You should not only get banned, but get kicked in the balls for that.

jdm510
09-01-2008, 03:18 PM
yeah i did not start with it did i a bunch of fags with happy fingers wana type stupid shit

i dont wana fight NO ONE

all i want is equal rights i think its very unfair in none of this am i crying jsut trying to point out the fact that if your not a mods friend on this site then you get negitive rep

every since i mistaked the injectors i had for the nismo ones i been getting nothign but a bad rep

but like i said its cool if this is how this site is run I DONT WANA BE HERE
and all you lames can sit here and say oh IM KILLING IT or MY SHIT OWNS

BUNCH OF FUCKING QUEERS!!!!!!

Did you not see the picture i posted, it has a moral of the story to it. Wanting to fight a person in real life over an internet issue is seriously taking this overboard.

Not to mention your other threads, go back and look at them, look carefully.

jdm510
09-01-2008, 03:20 PM
neither do i fag fuck thats why everythign on the cars getting sold asswhipe i baught it to part it out stupid FUCK

notice everything on the car is forsale
DUHHHH

jdm510
09-01-2008, 03:23 PM
im not threating its jsut funny every one talks shit untill i roll up in my car then every one runs over licking my balls "omg your aero bumper :wackit:"

like i said when im at a event and i meet someone if it turns out to be you im going to tell you get the fuck out of my face sooo remeber that when you meet me and say "wow hes a dick"

Making threats over the internet? :keke:

Just leave. Go join NICO, and create a thread crying about how Zilvia sucks like all the other idiots do.

singlecamslam
09-01-2008, 03:24 PM
i'm just gonna laugh at you now. HAHAHHAHAHA. Anyways your shit was locked because you only get TWO, read it TWO, one more time TWO bumps and thats it. You had 3 in like 2 days. So your shit gets locked. Than lisa kept telling you that you have to wait 3 days, but you decided to be a fag. And yes you are that fag that kept hating on peoples car. And what was it you said on my post "i vote ban!!!" ? Yeah? was that you fag? well who's laughing now, hahahah fagggggggg

CrimsonRockett
09-01-2008, 03:25 PM
ZOMG YOU HAVE AN AERO BUMPER?!?!?!?!

You're so fucking COOL.

Dude, OMG. I can't believe you have an aero bumper.

Can I be your friend?

ZOMG.

Get over yourself.

shishcabobers
09-01-2008, 03:26 PM
lawlz, show a picture of yourself so we can make sure to avoid you at all cost :keke:

Phlip
09-01-2008, 03:33 PM
"JDM510" - you cannot see this right now as I have gone ahead and banned you permanently... The merits of your banning will remain unedited in this thread for posterity.
If anyone else wants to know why he was banned from the marketplace for a month, he was twice warned when threads were closed to read the rules. One of those rules is that YOU wait THREE DAYS when WE lock the thread for a rules violation. Lisa then went in and committed white on white discrimination (funny, I am the only non-white moderator, lol) and relieved him of the burden of access to the marketplace for one month.
His extra-positive attitude, which can clearly be viewed in his posts, had a lot to do with the fact that I banned him permanently instead of pinking him for a couple or few months. If he needs to question this any further, he can see the pinked/banned users section and question it, I will make him aware yet again.

S13SilviaGirl
09-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Awwww, Phil banned him already?

Anyhow, I locked his thread the first time for bumps...iirc then he made a new one, locked and asked him to READ the FS rules. Then another one pops up so he was banned from the marketplace for a month.

Anyhow, I am sure he will make a new screen name for us to ban again....

oh and at the next meet I am at I will be sure to have my posse around me, that way he can't come up to me and tell me to "get the fuck out of his face" :keke: and this time it is :lfault:

*Edit to add* he NEVER once tried to contact me....soooo yeah, dunno what happened there?