PDA

View Full Version : F/S 95 Altima electric fans

98ka24det
08-31-2008, 06:40 PM
As title states, these are NOT new, they are USED but in great almost mint condition. Oem wiring harness' un-cut with extra pig-tail. Both motors tested for low and hi speed. Fan blades and shroud not cracked.
I just sold a set last week and shipped from Florida to NYC and it costed $55 ground thru ups... so thats a round figure for shipping alone..!! Im located in Orlando fla 32822 for those interested in shipping charges...

Asking $75 for the fan plus shipping cost. Im flexible with price...within reason. PM me if interested...

pwr-adr
08-31-2008, 06:43 PM
are these the same fans as maximas? bump for o.e.m. nissan!

98ka24det
09-01-2008, 06:43 AM
are these the same fans as maximas? bump for o.e.m. nissan!that's a darn good question and im glad u asked cause I have both sets....
the altima fans were a better fit (very little mods needed) to my 240 oem radiator where the maxima set fit PERFECTLY (zero mods) to the oem radiator on my 92 nissan sohc pickup....
the shrouds are 99 % identical, both fan sets moved the same amount of air... the wiring coming off the motos were all the same... the only difference was the upper tabs where they bolt to the radiator... on the maxima set, both tabs are the same height where the altima fans one tab is slightly higher than the other tab....
im not sure what car / radiator u plan on using this on but its very minor trimming involved to get it working....
so I would say yes they are pretty much almost identical .....

pwr-adr
09-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the info, I now know which fans I have haha.. If I didn't get mine for trading two bald 17" tires then I would be all over these!

98ka24det
09-10-2008, 09:02 AM
BUMP, fans still up for sale.....