PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Gustav is funny.....to Democrats

RJF
08-31-2008, 02:49 PM
Hard to believe these guys are laughing about it.

YouTube - Foul Don Fowler Amused by New Orleans Hurricane (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrBus8ORR78)

Here's the full article.

RedState: Fowler Fouls: Hurricane is God's Favor to Democrats (http://www.redstate.com/diaries/absentee/2008/aug/30/fowler-fouls-hurricane-is-gods-favor-to-dem/)

murda-c
08-31-2008, 02:52 PM
Irony is funny tho...

RJF
08-31-2008, 02:58 PM
Irony is funny tho...

I don't think so.

How many people could be hurt or killed? Not to mention lose their homes and businesses. They've been though enough over the past few years and I wouldn't even think about making jokes or laughing with people's lives at risk.

murda-c
08-31-2008, 02:59 PM
Sucks, you must miss out on alotta great jokes.

Also who is don fowler and why have i never heard of him.

is he like an aide to obama or someseeng?

BustedS13
08-31-2008, 03:14 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/28lxa3p.jpg

S13_SideWayz
08-31-2008, 03:31 PM
ppl laugh at it..and dont care bout it.. cuz simply their A.holes.wen something bad happend to them.. wen they loose their house. their job. their car. or a family member.. to a hurricane or something like dat. they wont make fun of it

Matej
08-31-2008, 03:36 PM
Eavesdropping on people's private conversations is great reporting.
Members of the other political party never ever make inappropriate jokes between themselves in private, they're superhumans.

flip3d
08-31-2008, 03:48 PM
Why do people even still live in New Orleans?

It's like living at the bottom of a lake. The only thing keeping the water out are some shitty levees that aren't even fixed from the last hurricane that went through.

Matej
08-31-2008, 03:51 PM
Oops, double post, please delete. :angel:

Matej
08-31-2008, 03:53 PM
Why do people even still live in New Orleans?

It's like living at the bottom of a lake. The only thing keeping the water out are some shitty levees that aren't even fixed from the last hurricane that went through.
Eh, here there are tornadoes every year, West Coast has earthquakes, New York has King Kong.
Yes it's definitely a tragedy when it happens, but at the same time, given their geographical location, people can't possibly act like it could never happen.

S14DB
08-31-2008, 04:07 PM
I don't think so.

How many people could be hurt or killed? Not to mention lose their homes and businesses. They've been though enough over the past few years and I wouldn't even think about making jokes or laughing with people's lives at risk.

How many people were hurt and killed last time?

ESmorz
08-31-2008, 04:09 PM
Eavesdropping on people's private conversations is great reporting

YouTube - Jesse Jackson on Barack Obama * I wanna cut his nuts off! NO BLEEP UNEDITED VERSION (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP-hxLkN06U&feature=related)

S13shaka
08-31-2008, 06:58 PM

its called nature, deal with it. If you dont like getting a hurricane in your backyard, move away or lump it.

NervGS
08-31-2008, 07:22 PM
Democrats, republicans, who the fuck cares? These are stupid people, laughing about something crazy that is about to happen. Why put the spin on politics? Because the laugh is coming from a douchebag who has nothing better to be funny about?

These last few months seem like something out of an WB high school drama series - complete with the cheap democratic convention partying, and the announcement (and hypocrisy) of McCain's VP.

As you can tell I don't give a rat's ass, I just want something better to happen to this country, and for all this shit to calm down. Democrats and Republicans have done nothing but separate this country for the last 8 years, it's crazy.

-glenn

98s14inaz
08-31-2008, 08:33 PM
I don't think so.

They put their own lives at risk. No one twisted their arms and made them move back after the first time NO was washed off the map. The could have cut their losses and moved. I would have.

flip3d
08-31-2008, 08:38 PM
New Orleans is BELOW sea level and they get upset when it floods.

I mean seriously, move the fuck out. Louisiana is a delta and it's supposed to be a filter for the Mississippi River. When you remove the filter, all the pesticides and stuff we use for corn wash down and end up in the Gulf. Right now there's a dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico that is the size of New Jersey. Maybe these hurricanes are Earth trying to clear everything out.

luftrofl
08-31-2008, 08:45 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/28lxa3p.jpg

Seriously. The last thread like this that I remember was this one: http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/206016-bohic-not-even-10-gallon.html

Same guy complaining about democrats.

RJF- stop complaining about democrats. I think they're fucking stupid but the reasons that you find to complain about them are not important.

Mi Beardo es Loco
08-31-2008, 11:18 PM
I wouldn't lump something a single demo said in private as something all demo's believe. There's NO person on here that hasn't made a joke out of some serious situation. It's just apart of human nature, downplaying seriousness.

BustedS13
08-31-2008, 11:25 PM
I wouldn't lump something a single demo said in private as something all demo's believe. There's NO person on here that hasn't made a joke out of some serious situation. It's just apart of human nature, downplaying seriousness.

knock knock.
who's there?
9/11.
9/11 who?
you said you'd never forget.

breaking: all democrats make 9/11 jokes

Helghast
09-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Hilarity, I just used that joke today.
People didn't get it.
People are dumb.

WAKE UP SHEEEEPLE !!!!

Matej
09-01-2008, 12:53 AM
knock knock.
who's there?
9/11.
9/11 who?
Wow, how incredibly offensive. That felt like two pies in the face, and one in a field in Pennsylvania.

murda-c
09-01-2008, 01:14 AM
Q: What's Al Qaida's favorite football team?
A: The New York Jets

Tenchuu
09-01-2008, 02:03 AM
yeah i personally find it funny. you are living in a town on the coast below sea level and that gets hit by hurricanes.

around here you cannot build a house below the 10 year flood plane, and you are suggested to do it above the 100 year flood plane. so not only is it a bad idea to build there, people now have gone so far as to make it illegal in other states to do something so stupid.

I so those people really lack common sense, they put themselves and their families at risk every day because they like the "atmosphere down there"

that said, i can't stand obama. he is a used car salesman that is telling everyone exactly whatever what they want to hear. and people are buying it.

aa87
09-01-2008, 03:14 AM
Ask cali people why they live on a fault line and get hit by earthquakes. Its all high risk. New orleans is weird though. So many evacuees here, I think if it keeps hitting like this new orleans will just start being uninhabitable, its almost seasonal when the city gets re-devestated.

ESmorz
09-01-2008, 04:07 AM
I think if it keeps hitting like this new orleans will just start being uninhabitable, its almost seasonal when the city gets re-devestated.

Hopefully it does, and they just wall it off.

Then I will never have to worry about my Celebrity gossip news getting interrupted by peoples home getting blown away and sad sob hurricane stories every Summer. Is Lindsay really a lesbian? Now I will never know, go sit on a dick Anderson Cooper.

Leetheslacker
09-01-2008, 04:10 AM
blah blah.

fuck the news.

all they can think about is their hard on for new orleans.

boo hoo.

nobody bothers to mention anyone else its effecting.
and how its aiming right for another city on the other side of louisiana.
or how its been fucking with florida for a week or so now.
and how it almost looks like its gonna run into texas.
too bad.
nobody cares.

NEW ORLEANS KATRINA NEW ORLEANS KATRINA NEW ORLEANS.

theres a whole fucking coast there. but nope. its all about new orleans.

ESmorz
09-01-2008, 04:13 AM
What kind of name is Gustav anyways?

All I think of when I hear it is some half retarded Russian farmer. I can't wait for Hurricane LaShonda, or Hurricane Ringo.

MELLO*SOS
09-01-2008, 05:08 AM
As taxpayers, how many times do we need to bail out LA and GA due to hurricanes before we say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH? Stop fucking living where there're hurricanes every damn year!!! Save your monies and move the fuck out! No offense to anyone who lives there, but, boarding up your house every summer with plywood must get incredibly tiresome!!! Stop wasting my hard earned taxes and move somewhere that doesnt fuck up every year.

RJF I respect your political views, but damn, you find some worthless, biased, political shit to post about. Republicans and democrats are both parasites on the American society.. The sooner everyone realizes that the sooner we'll make some actual social/political progress. lp.org

ps I'm faded.

98s14inaz
09-01-2008, 08:49 AM
As taxpayers, how many times do we need to bail out LA and GA due to hurricanes before we say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH? Stop fucking living where there're hurricanes every damn year!!! Save your monies and move the fuck out! No offense to anyone who lives there, but, boarding up your house every summer with plywood must get incredibly tiresome!!! Stop wasting my hard earned taxes and move somewhere that doesnt fuck up every year.

RJF I respect your political views, but damn, you find some worthless, biased, political shit to post about. Republicans and democrats are both parasites on the American society.. The sooner everyone realizes that the sooner we'll make some actual social/political progress. lp.org

ps I'm faded.

I agree completely. This blaming reps or dems for our problems is stupid. Both parties are to blame. My avatar sums it up. Parasites, that's a good word to describe them.

flip3d
09-01-2008, 11:02 AM
knock knock.
who's there?
9/11.
9/11 who?

breaking: all democrats make 9/11 jokes

YouTube - Chaser's War - How Much Do Americans Know About 9/11? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcJyhZLUUIU)

Ace Callaway
09-01-2008, 02:45 PM
I RARELY believe what a Republican HIGH official has to say about democrats. They lie and take almost everything out of context. This is just another way for them to get into older Republicans and Old Democrats. There are still some people who believe that Barak Obama is a Muslim.

fliprayzin240sx
09-01-2008, 02:45 PM
YouTube - Chaser's War - How Much Do Americans Know About 9/11? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcJyhZLUUIU)

Wow, thats fucking sad...:naw:

Do they look for the dumbest people on the planet and only shows clips of the geniuses we have?

either way...:lfault:

flip3d
09-01-2008, 04:41 PM
There are still some people who believe that Barak Obama is a Muslim.

LOL! Yesssss!

YouTube - The Chaser - US opinions on Iraq (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG7uV2L3DqA)

NervGS
09-04-2008, 10:26 PM
I fucking hate politics, republicans, democrats, etc, but do like to question the motives of each faction/theory/belief/person because it's interesting to me on what motivates them, how they portray themselves, and react in the public eye.

However, this got me pretty good.

Jon Stewart on Sarah Palin and the Gender Card. (http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=184086&title=sarah-palin-gender-card)

Stewart is hilarious.

RJF, what do you think of the video?

-glenn