PDA

View Full Version : The 240 sEx conversation, how do you go about it in the 240

Zemus
01-10-2003, 09:27 AM
Yea, fellow 240 owner here (90,hb,5spd) and I was just inquiring how you guys get your freak on in the 240.

I persinally do it in the back, prop agenst the left or right back arm rests and get it on.

Does anyone else have good sex 240 storys

240 2NR
01-10-2003, 09:46 AM
I usually drive my girlfriend back to our apartment and get it on there.

uiuc240
01-10-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by 240 2NR
I usually drive my girlfriend back to our apartment and get it on there.

:o :eek:

Better not tell her you said that, eh? ahahaha.

I haven't had any decent auto-ass since my Integra. The 240 is just too damn cramped...and now I have my own place so there's no real need for parking lot/driveway nookie.

Booyah!

Eric

Foxcolt
01-10-2003, 10:33 AM
Somehow these two chickey's were carpet munchin each other as I was driving down 66. Was me in the drivers my friend shotgun and both chicky's in the back of my s14. How they ever managed that is a mystery, although we both had to scoot our seats up pretty far. Fun though, best 240 chicky experience I've ever had:D

uiuc240
01-10-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Foxcolt
Somehow these two chickey's were carpet munchin each other as I was driving down 66. Was me in the drivers my friend shotgun and both chicky's in the back of my s14. How they ever managed that is a mystery, although we both had to scoot our seats up pretty far. Fun though, best 240 chicky experience I've ever had:D

Holy crap, Jed!
I call BS. Anyone else care to agree?

Eric

Foxcolt
01-10-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by uiuc240
Holy crap, Jed!
I call BS. Anyone else care to agree?

Eric

Oh c'mon dude:eek:

It's not like I'm craving the attention of this board to the point where I make up fake stories to make myself COoL.

However I really don't have any proof of that experience...Well none that I could post on this board anyways.

Either way take it for what you will, call it BS believe it I won't lose sleep over it:D

240SxTYLE
01-10-2003, 01:17 PM
passanger seat pushed all the way up... guy sits on the edge of passanger side back seat and the girl sprawls her legs over your legs while she faces the same way as you (her back to you)....

but thats the last time i do that.... its just to cramped in the 240... i can wait long enough to do it some where more spacious

:o :D and of course the "O face" :eek: haha

uiuc240
01-10-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Foxcolt
Oh c'mon dude:eek:

It's not like I'm craving the attention of this board to the point where I make up fake stories to make myself COoL.

However I really don't have any proof of that experience...Well none that I could post on this board anyways.

Either way take it for what you will, call it BS believe it I won't lose sleep over it:D

iight, fine. i bleev u. just seemed kind outlandish. FIRST, you somehow managed to fit FOUR people in a 240. That in itself it almost unbelievable. I can only fit 3 if I'm driving (6'2"). THEN, you say that the girls were in the back (sideways, I assume) eating each other out. That's the stuff contortionists dream of, man! But yo...i know you have no reason to lie, so I'm cool with that story.

Eric

negular
01-10-2003, 01:29 PM
just some head, but thats about it... no damn room.

tnord
01-10-2003, 01:33 PM
http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/images_bak/smilies/gives.gif

Foxcolt
01-10-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by uiuc240
iight, fine. i bleev u. just seemed kind outlandish. FIRST, you somehow managed to fit FOUR people in a 240. That in itself it almost unbelievable. I can only fit 3 if I'm driving (6'2"). THEN, you say that the girls were in the back (sideways, I assume) eating each other out. That's the stuff contortionists dream of, man! But yo...i know you have no reason to lie, so I'm cool with that story.

Eric

Last thing I'll say about it cause this thread is kinda highschoolish.

Imagine both front seats (s14) pushed almost all the way up. I'm driving with my elbows touching my knees. One chicky behind passanger side seat right leg on back seat (knee all the way bent) left leg sprawled out on center console. Other chicky behind drivers seat on knees bending over first chicky's left leg.

A scene I will not forget for a long time.:D

West
01-10-2003, 02:29 PM
Moved to OT.

Try the search.

KiDyNomiTe
01-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by WeST
Moved to OT.

Try the search.

ya i swear there was a post on this before.

get a HOtel;)

azn_romeox
01-10-2003, 03:42 PM
Oh man... they call my car the **** car lol. Cause when my s13 back seats go down its all good kinda.... I got a blanket in it. I need to get it tinted thought :). Not cool when people can see :)

tnord
01-10-2003, 10:26 PM
you guys done beating your own chests/lying yet?

wherezmytofu
01-10-2003, 10:50 PM
ibwest :o

wherezmytofu
01-10-2003, 10:52 PM
story one, back whn i use to drive my nice little teg sedan i was just a yong teeni bopper with no money. i could do it at my place or her place...it was nice tho, the rear seats folded down so u could do it, and if any camp go intot eh trunk and pull the seat closed...well one night i was going at it, had alot of leverage.....

well the stupid plywoold paper crap or whatever it is finally had it and broke thru and my knee went tre and hit the spare tire....i moved back 2 hit my ass on the trunk then back down for a super ram into her :eek: ...condom broke and i was scared ****less for the next few dayz :) :cool: ....dont worry there r no little tofu's running around :p ;)

whateverjames
01-11-2003, 12:12 AM
this topic comes up every couple months it seems. heh.

240racer
01-11-2003, 03:56 AM
in one of the other threads people were actually admiting how young they are, this should prove they were correct. Nothing better then highschool stories.

wherezmytofu
01-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by wherezmytofu
ibwest :o

drewtoes
02-25-2005, 02:11 AM
drop the rear seats back and you got yourself a nice little bed back there...and if your in a hatch you got a nice little view of the stars too...other than that its impossible in the front....fuck :bash:

ALTRNTV
02-25-2005, 02:26 AM
You like reviving old threads don't you.

mrmephistopheles
02-25-2005, 02:37 AM
wtf. this shit's been dead for *2 YEARS*.

:lockd:

worthless fucking reply.