PDA

View Full Version : WTB. 3in Exhaust so cal(OC)

WISH ONE
08-29-2008, 03:47 AM
ok so i ended up selling my buddy club, so im looking to buy a new exhaust i kinda need one asap by next wednesday or so. No fart cans unless they are dirt cheap, for the fact being i would only use the piping, and put my own muff on.I am Looking for something subtle and quiet, rsr exmag style, megan type 2, or something oval shaped, with a resonator and cat back. i wanna spend 300 max.

thanks
mike

Boostin on you
08-29-2008, 04:11 AM
make one at a muffler shop.

drift into a curb
08-29-2008, 05:53 AM
i have a 3" exhaust custom made by a shop with a 26" resonator to dual pipes in the back with no muffler. It's not the prettiest, but gets the job done. You can use the piping to mate with a new muffler. $125 takes it.. And no i don't have any pictures or a camera right now. You're in the OC. come by check it out.

WISH ONE
08-29-2008, 11:00 AM
make one at a muffler shop.

really???

i have a 3" exhaust custom made by a shop with a 26" resonator to dual pipes in the back with no muffler. It's not the prettiest, but gets the job done. You can use the piping to mate with a new muffler. $125 takes it.. And no i don't have any pictures or a camera right now. You're in the OC. come by check it out.

shoot me your # where in oc are you located? im in HB