PDA

View Full Version : Stock exhaust S13 or trade for old Apexi N1 Dual

240Degrees
08-28-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm tired of riding around with my loud exhaust and I'm looking to replace it with a stock one. If you have one for an S13, I would like to purchase it. I don't have much money, because I'm going into the military in a month and I'm not working, so if you have a stock 240sx and would like a 5 year old Apexi N1 Dual and would like to do a simple swap, then that's cool with me. However, my exhaust is welded on, so we would have to swap exhausts at the same time they are welded. I had a lot of rust on my stock exhaust and then I had to cut my stock exhaust off and weld on the Apexi catback to get it to fit. I prefer that the stock exhaust has no major damage because I need it to show the cops. Let me know if you're interested by e-mailing me at [email protected] I am in San Diego. Thanks!

charlie321
08-28-2008, 02:53 PM
i'm interested, if you could give me a call, that would be awesome. 562-756-8241, thanks!
~Charlie

deeenniss
08-29-2008, 12:19 AM
hey, i have one, i would trade with you, im in 619 also, my stock is in good condition, its just chillen in my garage, it might be a little rusty though. but lemme know if your also interested and leave me your number or ill leave mine and we can make a deal.