PDA

View Full Version : CA FS 1989 Silver Blue Fastback hardtop 5 speed clean title already smogged!

drift freaq
08-26-2008, 11:37 AM
Ok I have had some interest in this. I have had people say they wanted to come look at it. No one has managed to do that.
Here it is again per forum rules. I.E. I am not one to bump my for sale threads beyond 2-3 times.

This car is in very good condition. It has a clean title, it has a very straight chassis. It has been smogged already.

Its a Base model 5 speed! Hardtop! Yes the paint is faded. Yes it has some small dings.
Yes it has 182k and yes the previous owner changed the engine. Do not ask for documentation of that as they could not provide it.
I can say that both I and the mechanic agreed by our inspection that it had been changed. Don't doubt my ability to spot these things I am known for knowing my cars.

If I am selling the car, I am representing it in its condition and I am known for being upright about that as well.

Now my price is reasonable for a car like this. making offers without coming to see the car though is not the way to get the deal.
I will tell you that upfront. If you can't come to see the car do not make the offer.
With that I am putting it up for $1875. SOLD!

drift freaq
08-27-2008, 10:19 AM
back to the thop she goes.

S13SilviaGirl
08-27-2008, 10:32 AM
I give you $5. You take this deal? Yes or no? I won't come see it either....you deliver to me.

drift freaq
08-27-2008, 12:03 PM
I give you $5. You take this deal? Yes or no? I won't come see it either....you deliver to me.

hahahhahahhahahhahahahhahaha Lisa thank you for making me smile big time.

Oh and Zilvia only special buy it today $1650 absolutely no lower than that. Plus you have to make the move today otherwise tomorrow it goes back up to $1875.

drift freaq
08-28-2008, 09:37 AM
back to the top she goes holding the SOLD! price as a labor day Zilvia only special.