PDA

View Full Version : ok Im sorry but im bored

turboeic
08-25-2008, 04:09 AM
Ok so today is my last day in cali. and so I go to a club cause Colorado is boring. Turns out my ex is somehow invited and I still have feelings for this beezy. (haha im cool, I said Beezy) So It was ghey there and i wanted to go to my homies and get away.
She decides to tag along cause she likes me making my life miserable. I buy beer and chill at the jomiez. So then the jomiez start talking to her and THEY know I still have feelings for her. BTW she's BITCH.
SO now IM faded tooo the max and hating my life cause
1. homies are probably doing her right now.
2. Im leaving cali
and 3. IDk
so yea thats my night,
oh and im sorry i just had to let that out. Im a little buzzed. OK more than a little. so dont NEG rep me. I heart you guys.
Ok now I gotta take a piss. AGAUn

I10cruiser
08-25-2008, 04:14 AM
haha sucks ass. . my "summer fling" just went back to fresno and have to go crawling back to the ex for some pootang:(. . ahh the choices we make:D

+1 for you as soon as it lets me give rep:P

turboeic
08-25-2008, 05:01 AM
oh yea. oh and support jimmy up. I wore his S13 vers 2 shirt and it was cool
hahaah
I gotta go to work in about an hour.
DAWNS PATROL!!!!

soreballz
08-25-2008, 05:45 AM
So then the homiez start talking to her and THEY know I still have feelings for her. BTW she's BITCH.

Gee, sounds like a familiar situation to me... Ask Daniel with the BMW/Probe up at GeeeMaRrr about that shit. He knows that situation REAL well.

:madfawk:

rb25_s13*CHUKI
08-25-2008, 05:49 AM
OMG! How do you people do It? Soreballz yours sounds like It could be a bad one. and the op.. Fuck that shit! I am wayyyyyyyy to hot headed for that kind of shit.. If I still had feelings for a girl and my friends knew It and were talking to her.

Then the thought came through your head about them doing her!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! I would flip the fuck out! all my friends better jump my ass cause I'm coming with lefts and rights all day!!

ESmorz
08-25-2008, 05:57 AM
A. Your homies suck.

B. Man up and tell her to get the fuck away next time.

C. Why the fuck would you leave Cali?

jbuckley
08-25-2008, 06:08 AM
heres what you do

trick her into sending naked pics

post that shit online.

95% of girls are bitches 98% of the time ......................

stiizy
08-25-2008, 08:11 AM
1. Get new friends them aint ya homies if they talking to your ex

2. Move on man, she sounds like trouble seriously

3. Look forward to new beezy's where your going to..

exitspeed
08-25-2008, 08:36 AM
Ah to be 18 again.

That sucks.

You need to stop being such a puss about it. Break-ups are hard, but at your age, you need to go all out. Fuck crying over some ex that you even say is a bitch.

MOVE ON.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but you'll realize life is too short for shit like this.

Anther tip, your friends suck. Find new ones. You are only as good as the people you surround yourself with. Just like in business. If you are the manager, you hire people that are BETTER then you. The people you surround yourself with in your personal life will usually have a direct impact your professional life.

LeftNutOfGowd
08-25-2008, 08:46 AM
heres what you do

trick her into sending naked pics

post that shit online.

95% of girls are bitches 98% of the time ......................

I second that thought but instead of posting them online just send them to me IF THE CHICK IS HOT :bigok:

jskateborders
08-25-2008, 09:16 AM
So why didn't you hit that shit. You were so busy worrying about her doing shit with your friends, when in actuality she was probably trying to get some from you.... Ive been there too, I just figured the shit out and got some.
O and btw, there are so many chicks out there that there is absolutely NO reason for your "freinds" to EVER do that shit. I dont care who you are, or who the chick is, theres always another chick thats hotter that you can pull. I would never do that shit to a freind, and like rb 25 said, if a freind did that shit to me it would be on... although in my case i would put my heel through his teeth.

flip3d
08-25-2008, 09:22 AM
1. They aren't your homies if they can go ahead and do that to you.

2. Learn how to find some real friends.

stiizy
08-25-2008, 09:25 AM
Ditto find real homies

I know it aint no fun if my homies cant have none..

But that rule does not apply to wifey's or ex-wifeys!!

Am i right guys??

BustedS13
08-25-2008, 09:30 AM
here's what you do

1. waaaahhhhh
2. waaaaahhhh, but on the internet
3. boo hoo

soreballz
08-25-2008, 09:39 AM
Soreballz yours sounds like It could be a bad one. and the op.. Fuck that shit! I am wayyyyyyyy to hot headed for that kind of shit...
I'm hot headed as well, hence why I don't go certain places anymore. Going to jail for assault (or worse) doesn't sound like my idea of a good time. ;)

OP... Do NOT move outta Cali. I made the same mistake in March. But I'm back, so its all good. lol
But seriously, don't do it, you WILL regret it.

shishcabobers
08-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Ahh dammit, cant help posting this, sorry not to offend, but since you guys are on the note of real homies. These lyrics probably can best describe real homies...

real homies always ask whats good wit you
real homies are the ones tellin you the truth
real homies even roll when they know you wrong
my real homies know that this is their song

YouTube - Homegurlz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X68IQVXKP74)

:keke: lol jk

But seriously if they really your true friends they shouldn't do that shit.

Future240
08-25-2008, 10:43 AM
Ah to be 18 again.

That sucks.

You need to stop being such a puss about it. Break-ups are hard, but at your age, you need to go all out. Fuck crying over some ex that you even say is a bitch.

MOVE ON.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but you'll realize life is too short for shit like this.

Anther tip, your friends suck. Find new ones. You are only as good as the people you surround yourself with. Just like in business. If you are the manager, you hire people that are BETTER then you. The people you surround yourself with in your personal life will usually have a direct impact your professional life.

The best advice yet. +1 see people being old as fuck does bring wisdom:keke:
Well plus 1 as soon as I spread some rep around

Forget about all of them, say fuck it and shrug it all off. By the time you hit 20 this shit will be somethin you probably laugh at with your new friends.

theronin
08-25-2008, 11:01 AM
um yeah, my friends would never even look at an ex of mine. friends dont do that shit. you need to find bettter friends man. seems like you hang around a bunch of douches.

WanganRunner
08-25-2008, 11:02 AM
So then the jomiez start talking to her and THEY know I still have feelings for her. BTW she's BITCH.

Kill them all and burn the bodies.

Or whatever you want, but nothing satisfies like revenge. Yeah, some people say "they'll get theirs", and they probably will, but why not be the guy that gives it to them? Getting over it is for suckers, get even.

Matej
08-25-2008, 11:06 AM
If you want to go about this in a mature manner, pee in your homies' shampoo bottles.

BustedS13
08-25-2008, 11:23 AM
If you want to go about this in a mature manner, pee in your homies' shampoo bottles.

did i tell that story on 240sxforums? are you on 240sxforums?

Matej
08-25-2008, 11:25 AM
Never been there, I just know people who have done that haha. Do you have a link?

BustedS13
08-25-2008, 11:42 AM
Never been there, I just know people who have done that haha. Do you have a link?

i don't think i ever told that one. i had this terrible roommate that i fucked with constantly and i kept the forum updated with vids and stuff.

but yeah, a buddy of mine peed in his shampoo bottle. but the real meat of that story was that he never said word one about it until over a week later, when he came into the living room and said "ha ha guys, somebody put water in my shampoo bottle". so, number one, he didn't catch that it was piss. number two, he didn't take a shower for a week or so.

azndoc
08-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Sounds like she's a whore anyways.

But right like the other guy said, she wanted you. You just got too fucked up to realize it.

GL anyways.

axiomatik
08-25-2008, 12:56 PM
1. their not your friends.

2. if she followed you, she probably wanted you, but you weren't picking up the signs.

SexPanda
08-25-2008, 01:43 PM
If there is 1 thing I cant do its pick up the signs. But if a girl wants to tag along with me anywhere, you better be sure I'm going to hit on her like hard core.

Anyhow, what you need to do is get a Russian Mail Order Bride. then you will never be sad again! lol.

lflkajfj12123
08-25-2008, 01:51 PM
1. i'll see your beezy and raise you a breezy

2. ...

3. ...

thefro526
08-25-2008, 01:55 PM
Anyhow, what you need to do is get a Russian Mail Order Bride. then you will never be sad again! lol.

Until She steals your moneys and runs away!!!! HAHAHA

But yeah OP, I've had shit like that happen to me before and whenever it does, I'm just like "w/e" and find another girl. And as for friends, real friends wouldn't mess with your girl while you were around, real friends would leave the two of you alone for some "special" time.

turboeic
08-25-2008, 02:04 PM
HAHA sweet. didnt expect this.
1. Ok they're dumbass pieces of shits that can't drive and can only talk. And supposedly they're sponsored by bridgstone.
2. She probably did, but when we were at the club I tried dancing with her and nothing. So I was like OK. So I left to go get some beer, and she just followed us. Then my friends at the time started talking to her and her friend. I got pissed got in the car with my real close girl-friend. and we were just talking. And yea She saw me pissed as Fak and she took me home, before I did something stupid.
and 3 Im moving to colorado cause my brother says its better for me out there

origin_s135
08-25-2008, 02:06 PM
you shouldn't even trip off your EX; you're 18!. there's other choices to make in life than to cry over a girl that you already broke up with. stack that cheese and just learn to move on. in the long run, you will find someone 10000000x better than her. seriously.

btw, you might find a nice chick in colorado. who knows?!

Jimmy Up
08-25-2008, 02:11 PM
blondie snowboarders ftw ;)

haha- is this the chick that you came with to pick up the merch?

Future240
08-25-2008, 02:22 PM
and 3 Im moving to colorado cause my brother says its better for me out there

better for you how?

stiizy
08-25-2008, 02:33 PM
How the hell are the rockies better for you????

I live in NYC you think Kentucky would be better for me??

No Stay in Cali bro for real!!!

boro otaku
08-25-2008, 02:39 PM
so yea thats my night
Sorry to hear about her. I avoid clubs for this very reason... too much heartache & drama. As a bonus, it's cheaper to drink at home :boink:

flip3d
08-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Colorado? Go to Florida. Get with one of those psycho Puerto Rican girls that would kill a person for you.

...and trust me... there are plenty of them there.

stiizy
08-25-2008, 02:54 PM
^^ Why she gotta be Puerto Rican For ???

Florida has lots of Cubans

But just Fucking with ya!!!!!

Kaizen.
08-25-2008, 05:05 PM
Screw that beezie, your leaving Cali?!

turboeic
08-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Its better for me cause they think I'm on drugs. So they're sending me to colorado with my brother.
And yea I'm over it. Aint nothing like a few coronas to do the trick. Haha.
And slidin w.o.p. No. That was my besty. She's cool.
And thank you guys for your input. Really appretiate it.

flip3d
08-25-2008, 06:34 PM
^^ Why she gotta be Puerto Rican For ???

Florida has lots of Cubans

But just Fucking with ya!!!!!

Why she gotta be PR? Because Cuban chicks arent like PR women. :P

turboeic
08-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Or how about both? It'll be like a battle royal.

24Ochick<3
08-25-2008, 09:54 PM
blondie snowboarders ftw ;)

haha- is this the chick that you came with to pick up the merch?

lmao.. nOOOOOO, i was the one he went with sonn!! this chick is a whole other story :cj: i'm like his big sister :stupid:

miravete
08-26-2008, 12:20 AM
ppl change...if you still like her, tell her, if not, then MOVE on.

i broke up with my ex after living together for a year.

were cool now...i even got to update pics of her *wink wink. NSA

punk138
08-26-2008, 03:22 AM
But yeah OP, I've had shit like that happen to me before and whenever it does, I'm just like "w/e" and find another girl. And as for friends, real friends wouldn't mess with your girl while you were around, real friends would leave the two of you alone for some "special" time.

same here..its easier to not care anymore and always know you can do better.

as for friends.... how many of us have them? the ones we can depend on!

O1ne9veVz9I

ESmorz
08-26-2008, 03:32 AM
as for friends.... how many of us have them? the ones we can depend on!

Me...

I feel sorry for anyone without real homies.

punk138
08-26-2008, 03:52 AM
^^^

i use to hang out with alot of shady ass people. my family realized it but i didnt.

guess i was just young and stupid.

your true friends stick with you all the way...

ESmorz
08-26-2008, 04:07 AM
^^^

i use to hang out with alot of shady ass people. my family realized it but i didnt.

guess i was just young and stupid.

your true friends stick with you all the way...

Shit my first couple years of high school I was on a bad road, just smoking everyday eventually leading into other shit. I realized the people I was hanging around with were just fucking with my shit and I wasn't spending enough time with my friends that would fight to the death for me.

Changed shit around. Plain and simple.

Sort your life out. Delete the bad.

Have fun.