PDA

View Full Version : foolish kids [video]

Danio
01-08-2003, 11:48 PM
stupid ricers (http://www.llamaparty.com/stuff/mr2crash.mpg)

What a buncha idiots. :D

tnord
01-09-2003, 12:00 AM
yeah..........that about sums it up. notice how every single one of those nimrods look about 16?

that just made my day.

kandyflip445
01-09-2003, 12:10 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Paintjob $600
Bodywork $$$
Videotaping it for everyone to laugh at PRICELESS!!!!!:D

kandyflip445
01-09-2003, 12:34 AM
Damn! I just can't stop watchin it and laughin!:D :D :D :D

MrMigs
01-09-2003, 12:39 AM
That was retardedness to the extreme... those fools... I hope they all got 0WN3D by the cops and their parents!! :D

That was jacked up... it looked like he went into the I-Entrance...
"I" being short for "imaginary!"

Bbandit
01-09-2003, 01:44 AM
i think i've seen this before.. is it on this forum?
poor kid though... he's going to fix that jetta..
rearquarter body is just soooo expensive...
the type R owner is a lucky bastard though.. lol

revat619
01-09-2003, 01:59 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *stop...rewind*HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What an idiot! What the hell was he doing? Really, i wanna know!

*watching again* HAHAHAHAHA *tears now*LOL!!!

aw man, im with kandflip445, thats priceless. :p

i havent had laugh this good in a while. Listen to the people cussing and yelling at him in the background....LOL!

Danio
01-09-2003, 02:07 AM
The flying up the curb, the cussing, the debris, the kids standing around not knowing what to do... Ahh it's great. ^o^

240meowth
01-09-2003, 05:17 AM
what has the world come to? us having fun looking at other people's misfortuins? sad sad world we live in... but it's true, misfortuins are funny, i mean look at the news... it's interesting because we see people's houses on fire etc etc. we watch COPS 'cause we get to see poor people running away and getting smashed into the ground... we watch high speed chases because we like to see cars nose dive off a cliff... oh, such world.

p.s. they are stupid, bwa ha ha ha :D :D :D :D :D i can' tell what happened, that car has massive power that it torque steered?

edit: as we can see how poor german enginering is... the mr2 got a few scraches, and the jetta is absolutly trashed. here's anothe story, my bro's vw golf got some scrached, so my plan was to sand it down lightly w/ high grid sand paper, so i start sanding, next thing i know, the black primer is showing... wtf? this thing got 1 layer of paint or somthing? so carry on w/ the story, if the mr2 have insurance, it'll be covered, the jetta looks like it'll be in close to a total... mr2 looks fine, hopped a curb might want to check the suspension. again lucky type r

Phlip
01-09-2003, 11:00 AM
That's why I don't drink and drive... Well that and the fact that I might spill my beer and that would be alcohol abuse...

Kareem
01-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Bbandit
i think i've seen this before.. is it on this forum?
poor kid though... he's going to fix that jetta..
rearquarter body is just soooo expensive...
the type R owner is a lucky bastard though.. lol

Yes you have seen this before and on this forum too.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20723

Danio
01-09-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Kareem
Yes you have seen this before and on this forum too.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20723

Whoops. Oh well. =P

wherezmytofu
01-10-2003, 11:09 PM
HAHAHAHA....DANIO UR SUCH AN ELITIST PRICK U KNOW THAT! :cool:

MrMigs
01-10-2003, 11:46 PM
0WN3D!!! :eek:

wherezmytofu
01-11-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by MrMigs
0WN3D!!! :eek: o shut up...no elite talking here MO FO!

Red89AllStockBiotch
01-13-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by 240meowth
what has the world come to? us having fun looking at other people's misfortuins? sad sad world we live in... but it's true, misfortuins are funny, i mean look at the news... it's interesting because we see people's houses on fire etc etc. we watch COPS 'cause we get to see poor people running away and getting smashed into the ground... we watch high speed chases because we like to see cars nose dive off a cliff... oh, such world.

p.s. they are stupid, bwa ha ha ha :D :D :D :D :D i can' tell what happened, that car has massive power that it torque steered?

edit: as we can see how poor german enginering is... the mr2 got a few scraches, and the jetta is absolutly trashed. here's anothe story, my bro's vw golf got some scrached, so my plan was to sand it down lightly w/ high grid sand paper, so i start sanding, next thing i know, the black primer is showing... wtf? this thing got 1 layer of paint or somthing? so carry on w/ the story, if the mr2 have insurance, it'll be covered, the jetta looks like it'll be in close to a total... mr2 looks fine, hopped a curb might want to check the suspension. again lucky type r

a few things
first...yes, the world is a sick ass place. People are nothing more than backstabbing bloodsukcing pricks who leach on to eachother long enough to get what they want, drain them of everything they once were, and then leave them for dead, it's the only way we learn to let go of people when you think about it, we hurt eachother so much we have no choice but to give up and move on...

secondly...german engineering is far from poor, granted VWs aren't anything great, but, look at some other german cars, BMW and Mercedes-Benz are arguabley(sp.?) the two best car complanies we have when you look at al major parts of a car - style, performance, funcionality, ammenities, etc., etc.. Audi's (i know it's the same as VW) are also great cars, i mean come one, the new RS6 was tested at 4.3 for 0-60, not bad for an automatic, granted, though, it is a twin turbo v8 with the quattro awd system, but anyway back to the point, it's the fast car in it's class, beating out the M5, E55 AMG, and Jag X Type R, so don't base an entire countries cars on one little blunder, besides, it's a jetta, it was built cheap to be sold cheap wasn't it?

Red89AllStockBiotch
01-13-2003, 08:30 PM
forgot to mention opel, and one other, hmmmmmm, they're big, who could they be, they have a new SUV, and they make really fast mid and rear engine cars? hmmmm? anyone know the name? anyone at all?

note the incredible amount sarcasim

ONYX S-13
01-15-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Danio
stupid ricers (http://www.llamaparty.com/stuff/mr2crash.mpg)

What a buncha idiots. :D I seriously don't know how that happened...I mean...How could he not stop..Or pull the E brake..Or.....Psshh..I don't even know what to say to that kind of stupidity.

91blk240
01-18-2003, 01:19 AM
hahah

all i can do is scratch my head.

maybe he just had it out for the jetta

Red89AllStockBiotch
01-18-2003, 08:25 AM
the thing i don't get most is how he couldn't stop like you all said, if you look he ws on his brakes almost right after he stared veering...??? i know film doesn't capture speed, but he wasn't go that fast...

BRB240
01-18-2003, 02:18 PM
WTF.... How'd that guy in the MR manage to do that???????????

To bad for him.... WTF was with that Jetta.... I bet he races it and thinks its fast as sh*t.. Its a TDI... a slow @$$ Turbo Diesel..... Whatever.... Goes to show you.... Most kids are f'ing fools!!!!

I still want to know how'd the guy in the MR do that???????????? I am utterly flabergasted... How did he do that?????????????????