PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know whos car this is?

xilovelsdx
08-23-2008, 02:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/xILoveLSDx/cars/IMG_1134.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/xILoveLSDx/cars/IMG_1137.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/xILoveLSDx/cars/IMG_1131.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/xILoveLSDx/cars/IMG_1138.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/xILoveLSDx/cars/IMG_1133.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/xILoveLSDx/cars/IMG_1139.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/xILoveLSDx/cars/IMG_1128.jpg

I want to find out the specs on his wheel setup.
Thanks.

s13gold
08-23-2008, 02:51 PM
those look like fn's to me IIRC.

17x10+12
or
18x9.5+12

but looks more like the 17" to me

ROIDMONKEY
08-23-2008, 02:56 PM
looks like 18's on the back but im going to say 17x10+12 rears

xilovelsdx
08-23-2008, 03:17 PM
i want to get the same size setup so i can get a pull like that.

racepar1
08-23-2008, 03:21 PM
17x9 +15 front 17x10 +12 rear, done.

FaLKoN240
08-23-2008, 05:27 PM
That pull is huge and unnecessary for the size tires/wheels he is running.

17x9 +15 Bronze FNO1R-C front with looks like a 215/45/17 up front

17x10 +12 with a 245/40/17 in the rear.

Somewhere around that looks about right.

!Zar!
08-23-2008, 05:31 PM
i want to get the same size setup so i can get a pull like that.
If you do, I'd insult you and laugh at the fail that in existant in that pic.
That pull is huge and unnecessary for the size tires/wheels he is running.

17x9 +15 Bronze FNO1R-C front with looks like a 215/45/17 up front

17x10 +12 with a 245/40/17 in the rear.

Somewhere around that looks about right.

Yeah, not like it's hard to guess those sizes. They are fucking fn's. But whatever...

Whoever allowed themselves to do a pull like that for those tire sizes should be shot.

jdmstatuS13
08-23-2008, 06:53 PM
If you do, I'd insult you and laugh at the fail that in existant in that pic.

Yeah, not like it's hard to guess those sizes. They are fucking fn's. But whatever...

Whoever allowed themselves to do a pull like that for those tire sizes should be shot.

damn dude you are ridiculous...i think the pull looks dope, and im pretty sure these guys arent gunna do the fender mod just to make you happy :mrmeph:

so im gunna go ahead and say it...if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything AT ALL.:fawkd:...that quote came with the help of a lil buddy of mine...thumper. bwahahaha:keke:

!Zar!
08-23-2008, 07:17 PM
damn dude you are ridiculous...i think the pull looks dope, and im pretty sure these guys arent gunna do the fender mod just to make you happy :mrmeph:

so im gunna go ahead and say it...if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything AT ALL.:fawkd:...that quote came with the help of a lil buddy of mine...thumper. bwahahaha:keke:

Obviously you seem to not be able to fathom the fact that a pull is ment for precise wheel fitment. Now that picture shows an excessive pull for the wheel/tire size he is running. So that means that the pull sucks for the application that it was given.

As for your little quote. This isn't the fucking first grade. Maybe the person who owns that car and the person who pulled the fenders will learn from their mistakes and fit wheels better in the future.

But for now. That wheel fitment sucks.

I know that car wasn't designed to make me feel better. I can tell by that abortion of a front bumper that he didn't design that car to please me.

jdmstatuS13
08-23-2008, 07:21 PM
dude, there are things that are called appearance mods...maybe it was an excessive pull for that wheel fitment, but it looks really aggressive...and how do u know that wider wheels arent in the plans for the future ?? or that he even had different wheels to begin with ?? haha !Zar!, your a clown...

ayuaddict
08-23-2008, 07:45 PM
he should be running 18x12 ±0 and some 245s anyways.

and if he got rid of that junkyard spec bumper his car could look cool.

uhhhh....

maybe with aero and hella low.

but i gotta agree, thats a nice ass pull.

too bad it looks stupid with his wheels.

!Zar!
08-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Apperance mods are supposed to look GOOD. That pull isn't functional (the whole reason behind pulling).

Wider wheels in the future? Well if that was the case, why didn't he fit the wheels to the fender, then once he buys new wheels, fit those? I mean shit, with your logic he should just go widebody and run the same wheels. You know, "just in case".

I'm pretty sure he didn't have wider. I mean who would downgrade from nice fitting wheels to some .99 store special?

Logic my man.

Wheel fitment obviously isn't your strong point. Nor is logic... But whatever.

1985zcar
08-23-2008, 08:12 PM
I'ma back up Zar and say that's overkill, you don't need to pull fenders at ALL to fit those wheels. lol

racepar1
08-23-2008, 08:39 PM
That pull WOULD be fine if he ran man size tires (275's). For the amount of stretch that he has it is just stupid though. There is damn near 1/2" between the tire and fender. The front bumper COULD look dope if it had a lip and the guy fabricated ducting out of aluminum. As it is in the pics it is just a giant gaping hole and it even looks to be lopsided.

mkiv98
08-23-2008, 09:22 PM
oh my god you just cant please anyone on zilvia with anything

ericcastro
08-23-2008, 09:50 PM
I actually wouldn't even call that a pull. thats a flare!
I think he did it so that his wheels could have a little travel without rubbing. But he probably should have just pulled it, and the wheel would have tucked fine.

The flares are too small to do the job that they are supposed to do. They should be taller flares and then that car shoud be dropped another inch onto them, esentually tucking the wheel into the flare.

and there is a gaping hole in his bumper!!

But in the end, the car is clean, so thats always good to see :)

If you are planning on doing that "Pull", you will never get it. Its a flare and requires a different kind of work to get it that smooth. Unless its full of bondo :)

FaLKoN240
08-23-2008, 10:50 PM
dude, there are things that are called appearance mods...maybe it was an excessive pull for that wheel fitment, but it looks really aggressive...and how do u know that wider wheels arent in the plans for the future ?? or that he even had different wheels to begin with ?? haha !Zar!, your a clown...

If you're gonna do something for aethetics make it look good.

If you're going to do something to make it functional, do it to however you will need it.

We're only trying to help you make your car look good, when you're asking questions.

If you want brainless people giving advice and answering your questions, go on NICO, or 240SXforums.

Those people seem to have no sense of style.

muddafakka
08-23-2008, 11:07 PM
The pull is pretty nice but it really needs better wheels to pull it off. Those 5Zigens aren't doing them justice.

jdmstatuS13
08-24-2008, 03:43 AM
oh my god you just cant please anyone on zilvia with anything

haha yeah man...thats exactly what went through my mind.

when i dont like somethin, i just go to another thread...and as said before personal preference man...certain people might think it looks good, others dont...plain and simple. :eek:

Pank
08-24-2008, 04:04 AM
haha yeah man...thats exactly what went through my mind.

when i dont like somethin, i just go to another thread...and as said before personal preference man...certain people might think it looks good, others dont...plain and simple. :eek:

Stop whining.

1" spacer and that guy is back to neato town, problem solved

heychris
08-24-2008, 04:26 AM
I'm gonna say 18" rears 17" fronts....

Don't really care for the front bumper, but the car is clean nonetheless...Cleaner than mine anyways..
Don't have an opinion on the pull, other than it looks as if it were done right being a dark colored car and all with no crazy waviness in the sheet metal.

I kinda agree with Pank..to each his own..
CH

FusionR240sx
08-24-2008, 04:38 AM
but i gotta agree, thats a nice ass pull.

too bad it looks stupid with his wheels.

yes. i agree..
with that pull.. and THAT wheel setup... i would think that it would be meant more so for grip.

because you can fit FN's stock body pretty easily.

i say that he's got 265/275's on the rear...

that deff doesn't look like a 245 rt615

cuz i got 255's on a 10.5 and mine look more stretched then that does and rt's tend to be bigger then other tires.

chibo
08-24-2008, 04:59 AM
It doesn't matter, that car was crashed. Hit by a trash truck or something on the passenger side door really hard, if I remember right. I used to have pics.... but I can't find them.

3-240's-N-aMule
08-24-2008, 06:41 AM
Hmmm zar. Maybe you should take a chill pill. Its probably not functional in the way u think it should be but its definately a nice pull. It actually gives that s13 some decent body lines which s13s seriously lack in the first place since his pull isnt as over the top as you're trying to make it seem. Maybe he had wider tires? Anywho car looks nice.

jbuckley
08-24-2008, 06:53 AM
SICK

thats the best front bumper i have ever seen in my entire life

:ghey::ghey::ghey::ghey::ghey::ghey::ghey::ghey:

trogdor
08-24-2008, 08:13 AM

i just got brain fucked

95KA-Turbo
08-24-2008, 09:27 AM
Yeah those are 17s all around. That guys car is from an era where most people with 240s were running shit balls offsets and "super jdm low" and "super amazing flush" wasn't happening on a large scale yet. You all can hate all you want but I have fond memories of this car from before I owned my first 240.

aNskY
08-24-2008, 09:35 AM
Apperance mods are supposed to look GOOD. That pull isn't functional (the whole reason behind pulling).

functional as in running 215's on a 10" wheel? cos, ya kno, thats super functional...... :keke:

Oo_Skyline_oO
08-24-2008, 09:53 AM

Wider wheels in the future? Well if that was the case, why didn't he fit the wheels to the fender, then once he buys new wheels, fit those? I mean shit, with your logic he should just go widebody and run the same wheels. You know, "just in case".

I'm pretty sure he didn't have wider. I mean who would downgrade from nice fitting wheels to some .99 store special?

Logic my man.

Wheel fitment obviously isn't your strong point. Nor is logic... But whatever.

actually I'd say appearance mods are for the owner's satisfaction, and that comes down to taste. basicaly whatever floats his boat. IMO those look a bit exagerated, if you want a wider look I'd just slap on a wide body. :bigok:

FaLKoN240
08-24-2008, 10:00 AM
I like how someone neg repped me telling me to go join 240sxforums and such.

My car probably looks better than their car anyways.

Little bitches standing up now and hiding behind the rep system is really cute. I can't wait til they get rid of it so you little pussies can post up and then have a real debate like a man.

!Zar!
08-24-2008, 10:39 AM
functional as in running 215's on a 10" wheel? cos, ya kno, thats super functional...... :keke:

Functional for the matter at hand, which is trying to have wheel fitment.

Sil80Dreams
08-24-2008, 10:40 AM
That dude lives in NoVa and he I know he was selling it a little while ago it was some Asian dude's. It needed a turbo when he was selling iirc. He had camo accents like on the glovebox, doors, and shiftboot.

!Zar!
08-24-2008, 10:47 AM
According to another poster, the car was totaled.

So it's going to need more than a turbo...

ericcastro
08-24-2008, 12:21 PM
I heard that that car was in Jackson Hole Wyoming now !! The guy had sold it to some kid. But the kid lost his license or something now. So his dad had taken it.

Last I heard his dad was using that front bumper as a snow plow and the Tire Chains cleared the Flares perfectly!