PDA

View Full Version : WTB : SoCal : Car.

supportTHEezln
08-21-2008, 02:00 PM
Picking up a car tomorrow (hopefully). Thanks all!

Pakua
08-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Please check PM, I have a 1997 S14.5 you might be interested in with light modification.

drift freaq
08-21-2008, 03:06 PM
As the title states, I'm looking to buy an S13 (or maybe 14) in socal. Prefer a coupe, but hatch is ok as well. Sold my S14 a few years ago, and just kind of miss a 240 to beat on.

Stock to fully built is fine with me, I have no preference. In a way, I'd prefer stock motor, so I can build it how I'd like. I just took out $5k in cash from the bank yesterday, thinking I'd get a seller's S14, but I haven't heard back about it - and I'd like to keep my options open. So I guess I'll identify that as my budget (although higher I can handle, lol), and cheaper is obviously a-ok.

Please only tasteful mods. I don't really care to see cheap 17x7+50 wheels, or anything prefaced by the word "Megan." I just like to see cars that the owner cared about, and didn't want to just buy the cheapest shit for. As for motor, I'd prefer ka24de, but I'd take an SR. The mods I place highest importance on are, of course, suspension and LSD. 5 lug is a huge plus.

With that said, I look forward to seeing any 240 in the socal area (I live in downtown LA)! Also open to cars from adjacent states. Please have it smogged; this is not something that will turn me off from a car completely, but it will definitely cause me to think twice. Only clean titles please.

=] PM me!

P.S. If the car is bone stock, I won't offer more than KBB.

Nothing personal but S13's currently sell above KBB. especially 91 and up. Good luck though.

supportTHEezln
08-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Nothing personal but S13's currently sell above KBB. especially 91 and up. Good luck though.

That's fine, I'm not particularly looking for a stock car. That was pretty much the point of mentioning that. Specifically, I don't want some guy with a stock S13 with 250k on it wanting $5k to PM me. For instance, I don't view your S13 as overpriced.

I don't see how that could be considered personal :), but thanks.

supportTHEezln
08-22-2008, 11:53 PM
I shit you not, I got neg repped for posting this WANTED TO BUY in the WANTED TO BUY SECTION.

Lol, what the hell.

And I'll quote: "try the for sale section O_o"