PDA

View Full Version : 200sx Seats in my S13

Baxterwagon
08-19-2008, 11:02 PM
Okay so i bought my 240, and it had 200sx seats instead of the leather cracked ones that the owner swapped out.

The lap belts wouldn't retract in and I thought that's why they were rolled up and tucked into the side of the floor, but it was because of the fact that they do not fit into the 200sx buckle (:doh:). So i bought two sets of lap belts that retract back in and I installed one to find out, it didn't fit. ( that's how i found out the broken ones didn't fit either, because i was a stupid ass and didn't try fitting the broken ones into the buckle ).

So to fix this problemm would I just buy the 240sx buckles and bolt them to the side of the 200sx seat (simply, will they fit?)? or could i just bolt them to the floor itself? Or what?

thanks.

deadstock40
08-20-2008, 03:05 AM
yea, totally. get the female side/ buckle. i think almost all the nissan buckles should fit. you can try the 240sx or sentra. i think a maxima should work fine too ( only if the belts you bought were nissans) and it should bolt right up to the side of the seat.