PDA

View Full Version : Formula Drift Rd 7 "Final Fight" Irwindale, CA !! Event Promoters Wanted !!

most_faded
08-18-2008, 04:44 PM
FORMULA DRIFT: ROUND 7 ‘FINAL FIGHT’
IRWINDALE SPEEDWAY
OCTOBER.11.2008 WE ARE LOOKING FOR PROMOTERS!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z35/formuladrift1/2008/RD7_OUTSIDE_BACK_proof.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z35/formuladrift1/2008/RD7_FULLPAGE_INSIDE_proof.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z35/formuladrift1/2008/RD7_OUTSIDE_FRONT_proof.jpg

500+ horsepower beasts from tuners like AEM, Mazda and HKS piloted by the best of the best from Japan and the US will be tearing up the asphalt @ Irwindale Speedway in October!

In addition to all the break-neck-speed drift mayhem, we will be featuring driver autographs, pits open to the public, HUGE VENDOR VILLAGE, Formula Drift RC Competition, and meet the first ever MISS Formula Drift – Catherine Kluthe!

If you are receiving this email it is because you have expressed a prior interest in promoting our event, or have previously assisted in the promotion of a Formula D event. We are CALLING ALL PROMOTERS in the southern California area that want to be part of the FD team and help promote this great event. As a promoter, you’ll be eligible for free tickets, giveaways and even cash!

Interested parties should reply via email to [email protected] with the following information in this format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Phone #
Email:
(SUBJECT LINE IRWINDALE PROMOTER)

Jimmy Up
08-18-2008, 06:48 PM
Ill be here with my Jimmy Up booth :D

most_faded
09-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Were still looking for event promoters for whom ever is still interested! Irwindale is less than 3 weeks away!

SHARKERIOcoupe
09-24-2008, 04:17 PM
what do we do??

most_faded
09-25-2008, 01:45 PM
what do we do??

Hand out flyers or drop off flyers to local shops, pretty easy! Good way to get into the industry if you really work hard in heavy promotions, and have a good flyer come back returns!

tekniq
09-26-2008, 12:03 AM
This is slightly off topic since i'm in norcal so i can't be a part of the promotion team. But do you know if formula drift will be needing any volunteers for this event?

If so i am definately interested since i missed out on the volunteering oppotunity for Sonoma.

most_faded
09-26-2008, 05:27 PM
Yeah, we might possibly might need volunteers. But if you come down here to the So-cal event, its on your own expense, but well provide lunches and what not.

most_faded
09-26-2008, 05:28 PM
Added more updates about the event, check out the flyer! Also anyone interested in still being a promoter please let me know.

Thank You!

tekniq
09-27-2008, 04:24 AM
Expenses for me to get there is definately understood. I just thought it would be a cool experience to help out, and mean while hopefully be helping out in a place with front row seats. :keke:

But anyways if there are openings for volunteering please let me know, i am still currently interested.

SHARKERIOcoupe
09-28-2008, 03:44 AM
cool. how do we get started for this?

DJDANGER24
09-28-2008, 10:04 PM
cool. how do we get started for this?+1 on this. im in SD but will be going to the event.

most_faded
09-29-2008, 02:31 PM
cool. how do we get started for this?

+1 on this. im in SD but will be going to the event.

Yeah send me an email to [email protected] subject line (IRWINDALE PROMOTERS)

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Email:

Thank you!