PDA

View Full Version : bowling green KY everyone on East Coast come

redrocket
01-06-2003, 01:54 PM
There is going to be a meet in Bowling green Ky and the members of NICO want every to come they are invited so plus come it is saturday March 8th starting around 12pm i beleive at the corvette museum and then on to Beech bend for some drag racing come join

Robbie

cnichols
01-06-2003, 10:03 PM
You can count me in...this meet is going to be pretty damn big....I've heard about it through Louisville Streets, NICO, 240sx.org...I really think there are going to be some crazy rides...I'm going to pull out the turbo 240 without a doubt.

Hey everyone...Beech Bend is a 1/4 mile track and everyone is meeting at the National Corvette Museum which is right off I-65 about an hour north of Nashville, TN. There will be a group rate at the Motel 6 because I believe a lot of the people from a good distance away will be showing up. If you need any info, e-mail me at

[email protected] or on AIM: midcnichols

ijon03
01-09-2003, 12:56 AM
hay when this meet goin on(date and time)
since I'm in Tn I might come if i can get off work early

ijon

cnichols
01-09-2003, 05:32 AM
I'll post the exact day and time next week...we will be meeting at the National Corvette Museum and hopefully going to Beech Bend to run the 1/4 mile.

There is a good chance there will be a local import meet going on, so if we're lucky we'll have a variety of cars to race against.