PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: The Clone Wars

BustedS13
08-15-2008, 05:07 PM
what a dreadful piece of shit. like i didn't see it coming.
easily the worst movie i've seen this year, and i watched Street Racer on demand a couple weeks ago

JVDSKYRINE
08-15-2008, 05:09 PM
AHAHAA the commercial looked shitty enough for me not to go see it. Saw pineapple express instead and that was money well spent!

Mi Beardo es Loco
08-15-2008, 05:10 PM
WHAT????? An animated Star Wars is HORRIBLE? Never!!!! George Lucas has been golden on the new Star Wars movies! (insert sarcasm here)

BustedS13
08-15-2008, 05:34 PM
WHAT????? An animated Star Wars is HORRIBLE? Never!!!! George Lucas has been golden on the new Star Wars movies! (insert sarcasm here)

just fair warning. i'd rather watch the star wars christmas special

ronmcdon
08-15-2008, 06:55 PM
What can you realistically expect from George Lucas?

That aside, I'm surprised ppl aren't tired of the whole 'star wars' thing.
I wish Lucas should have just left the damn franchise alone while it was still left a good memory.
Seems like he's really trying hard to milk it dry.

The ROMAN
08-15-2008, 07:16 PM
Oh man, the christmas special...how could anything be worse than that? It wasn't even funny in a stupid way.

BustedS13
08-15-2008, 08:07 PM
What can you realistically expect from George Lucas?

That aside, I'm surprised ppl aren't tired of the whole 'star wars' thing.
I wish Lucas should have just left the damn franchise alone while it was still left a good memory.
Seems like he's really trying hard to milk it dry.

and i'll keep going, sadly, because i grew up loving the original trilogy. when i was still a kid they put the original trilogy back in theaters, and i saw them all, opening day, front row, on the biggest screen in STL at the time (Esquire in U city). and that sealed the deal, i'd love Star Wars forever, and i'd have to see everything that would come out, no matter how incredibly shitty. kind of like how i saw the new indiana jones, or die hard 4, or how i'll go see Lethal Weapon 5 when it comes out. or AVP. and so on... good franchises being run into the ground, that i'm still sucker enough to see because i have hope it won't suck this time.
funny, i think all of those are Fox franchises.

Mi Beardo es Loco
08-15-2008, 09:57 PM
just fair warning. i'd rather watch the star wars christmas special

I'd rather watch Chewbaka and Jar Jar Binks get into a political discussion.

ESmorz
08-15-2008, 10:00 PM
what a dreadful piece of shit. like i didn't see it coming.

REALLY?

Maybe because I'm not a hopeless romantic star wars fan.

arkive43
08-16-2008, 11:14 AM
went to see the darknight but missed the start due to traffic, luckly the midnight premere was about to start.

http://i38.tinypic.com/9rsgsj.jpg

as a true star wars fan i was not impressed either, but since i love starwars i still liked it. it definatly leaves room for another clonewars movie. to me it seems it was geared more for younger audiance.

Future240
08-16-2008, 11:19 AM
to me it seems it was geared more for younger audiance.

I havent seen it yet, but this is what I feel towards it. I think I will wait till it hits blockbuster before I give it a go

RurouniMidnight
08-16-2008, 12:01 PM
Yeah i love star wars especially the first trilogy i mean c'mon i have a Darth Vader tattoo on my leg but not really big into the animated stuff ie this movie, i think it sucks how people just have to keep trying to make something to make money or keep spmething goin even though all its doing is taking away from the integrity of what star wars is....so i will probally wait until its out for rent or something especially after hearing what busted s13 said, is it really that bad lol.