PDA

View Full Version : My night tonight

Bobafreak
08-15-2008, 02:22 AM
So I just got back at the club a great night it was but it turned for the worst. It was my ex g.f friends birthday and I decided to go. People know were not together there but she likes to put on fronts by calling me babe and etc. We dance (me and my ex) and its cool. There's this one chick she thinks I like and my ex was constantly eying me like a hawk when I sat by her or even looked her way. I knew it was drama by the start but I was like fuck that I'm keeping it real!

So I didn't dance with this girl or result into conversation I do move on to another girl and talk to her but it wasn't like that at first. So my ex throws this pussy foot attitude thinking I'm trying to get with the girl she thinks I like and said I was staring at her boobs and shit. I mean those bitches were out yes and I saw some nice undies but nah not even like that.

So I tell her to chill and stop acting out but she continued. Her friends tell her you know he's not even trying to be with her yada yada yada but she's not buyin so I'm at the point where I don't give a fuck so I'm talking to this one chick and she's bomb as fuck real petite and we start dancing. She was grindin me up boy like wooooooo! All of sudden I get a punch on my jaw and its my ex and she yells take me home. While the one breezy sees it but continues to dance anyway like fuck you bitch you fucked up and now he's dancing with me attitude.

So my ex walks away and starts telling her friends by then I tell the girl if she wants to go outside and talk before my ex came back. So we head to my car and we start to beat cakes. Yea I don't wanna go to how it started but you knew it was coming to that anyway. When I left I made sure I went out the other way so my ex wouldn't see me.

So my pants are off I was about to smash and I hear ruckus I peek from the back set and wiped the glass a bit and its my ex and her friends demanding me to get out and the girl too. Turns out the bitch was friends with them!! So I'm like ahhh fuck. Thing is guys there all co workers!! So yeah I told the chick to stay in the car and my ex trys to break the window with her high heel but no dice and I sped off . I dropped her off and she was like oh my god I don't know what to do. What are they gonna do when we all go back to work and etc. I'm like ahh they'll get over it. We hooked up I got her digits anyway and I'm now home. Sighhhhhhhhh. I wonder what will happen tomorrow or later tonight. That is all. :keke:

SlideWell
08-15-2008, 02:26 AM
fuckin with an ex's friend is bad news. no matter if its cool or not. its gonna bring up drama. kinda like fuckin a homies friend or ex. aint good. never worth it.

chibo
08-15-2008, 02:26 AM
Wow :rofl:

murda-c
08-15-2008, 02:32 AM
I let my friends fuck my exes.

They got to hear all the stories i told and how we ended up splitting up in the first place.

If they still like them maybe they're actually right for each other.

Bobafreak
08-15-2008, 02:36 AM
NO i didnt know it was one of her friends till after. When she started saying ohh how she didnt know what to say to them when they went to work and im thinking work....thats when the light bulb kicked in. But she was hot heres her pic. I luvz the emo girls! >_<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/djdaze/l_922a5163f81ec8072977add4a616f796.jpg

SlideWell
08-15-2008, 02:38 AM
NO i didnt know it was one of her friends till after. When she started saying ohh how she didnt know what to say to them when they went to work and im thinking work....thats when the light bulb kicked in. But she was hot heres her pic. I luvz the emo girls! >_<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/djdaze/l_922a5163f81ec8072977add4a616f796.jpg

ah, fuck it then. ur innocent. and thats tempting. go get it boy!

Bobafreak
08-15-2008, 02:43 AM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee. That whole night was tempting. I went to a 18 and up club so it was hard trying to see who was of age but shes 19 so im good! Thinking about sleeping in the car just in case she pulls a baby d and bust my windshield with brick.

lflkajfj12123
08-15-2008, 02:46 AM
do not want

DataXUnknown
08-15-2008, 02:52 AM
that story made my night.

chibo
08-15-2008, 02:53 AM
So why do you have anything to do with your ex? Was it not a serious relationship or something?

Bobafreak
08-15-2008, 03:00 AM
Seriously i dont know! Thats the thing we have not been together in 2 yrs! Reason why i even went was because that was the club i was going to tonight anyway with the guys so i just went along with her. I mean i danced with her it was cool and all i tried not be disrespectful hitting on her friends till that happen. Now i may never smash. She might get all emotional and have mixed feelings. shits weak!

SlideWell
08-15-2008, 03:03 AM
better hit it before someone else does, mahahahah
edit: she needs more eyeliner to bring out her eyes =p

karl wasabi
08-15-2008, 03:40 AM
haha. You go CG. Fuck your ex. Get after that white bish. hahaha.

Sucks for her though. That will be one awkward ass morning. haha.

1989rps13
08-15-2008, 03:44 AM

HELLA HOT CHICK!!:bigok: looks more like a DGAF girl who likes to break shit and ride motorcycles:aw:

shmiddy
08-15-2008, 05:58 AM
damn man, its never a good idea to hang out with ex's. it never goes well.

ayuaddict
08-15-2008, 06:04 AM
all i knows is:

"its not how you stand next to your car..."

wait.

i mean.

"a white girl is a right girl"

white power!

(well white girls are #1 IMO)

LeftNutOfGowd
08-15-2008, 06:32 AM
FUCK IT lol shit happens i would hit it lol

what does your ex look like who's hotter

TravisSW
08-15-2008, 06:49 AM
Boobs
Tap that shit.
Not a fan of that quirky smile, but wreck that chick.

But yeah, sounds like one hell of a night. Man I miss clubbing haha.

stiizy
08-15-2008, 07:59 AM
I was like fuck that I'm keeping it real!

haha i love how you quote shit Boba..

Man tell ya ex to give it a rest..

Get that new booty!!!

baby d and bust my windshield with brick.

YouTube - Next Friday Day Days Rant about Baby D (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Sv7YGAcyw&feature=related)

hahaha..

I feel for you man...

It's hard to leave the ex or have them leave you alone...

THE PROPHET
08-15-2008, 09:25 AM
damn i think i went to school with the new chica your trying to smash, i forget her name but i maybe wrong. MIKE(jimmy up) get on this thread NOW, did she go to school with us?? well anyway hope you beat them cheeks! lol

azndoc
08-15-2008, 10:15 AM
Nice.........

Forget the ex.

Get with the new girl.

It's not awkward for you.

Only for her.

IStop4NoMan
08-15-2008, 10:26 AM
Im taking my ex to a club this coming wednesday. Your story now has me thinking twice about that. And she is definately the jealous type, even though she has a bf.

stiizy
08-15-2008, 10:43 AM
^^ See shit like that wouldn't flt with me...

Like chicks can do shit but us guys can't hell no, I aint having that

rainier
08-15-2008, 10:56 AM
post a pic of your ex!

1ZlowZ
08-15-2008, 11:04 AM
I was like fuck that I'm keeping it real!

When keeping it real! Goes wrong...

YouTube - Keeping it real(funny as hell) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFXwvS6SCQk)

iROYAL
08-15-2008, 11:06 AM
which club btw..?

imagine if they had work in the morning..

DOH!

s13silady
08-15-2008, 11:22 AM
thats fucking tits dude, forget the ex.. if its been 2 years then fair game! alls fair in love and war....

fuck it... your night didnt turn out for the worst, shit, you pissed off yer ex, danced with a hot girl, about to hit (if you havent already), and got her digits, and all the entertainment that you will get because they are all co workers.. that wouldve been a fun as fuck night for me..

Jimmy Up
08-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Next time you see the new girl, tell her Mikey Mancuso said hi

haha just kidding man, but I think thats trouble man, Im pretty sure Natalie has a boyfriend...

Do WORK

THE PROPHET
08-15-2008, 11:29 AM
^^^
haha i knew that was her, just couldn't remember her name

let5l1de
08-15-2008, 11:31 AM
its your duty to wreck that bishs' booty! F the ex (either way), its old news. 2 years is a long time and she should be over it by now. and if she does get all feelings over it... its obvious she either misses you and or wants some too. if ur down with it, spread some lovin and hook her up with a buddy fuçk. :boink::boink::love::boink::boink::love::boink::bo ink::love::boink::boink::love::boink::boink:

driftphenom
08-15-2008, 12:08 PM
dont sweat the ex. shes problly had her share of tube steak in the last 2 years. go getcha sum luvin

Tenchuu
08-15-2008, 12:38 PM
yup she;s probability gotten miles and miles and miles of *Jimmy Up* by now

now it's your turn to send a few of her friends to work on crutches.

origin_s135
08-15-2008, 01:07 PM
damn i miss going to the clubs.

drifting_changed_mylife
08-15-2008, 01:11 PM
why do u give a fuck if its ur ex??? u should be able to have sex with someone right in front of her and not give a rats ass

i can tell shes young

that whole "take a pic of myself in my bathroom thing is such a 17 yr old thing"

but still i would hit it

Mi Beardo es Loco
08-15-2008, 01:15 PM
If I were you I'd give my ex a cunt punch and fuck the new girl while she's sobbing in the corner in pain.

drifting_changed_mylife
08-15-2008, 01:18 PM
If I were you I'd give my ex a cunt punch and fuck the new girl while she's sobbing in the corner in pain.

thats what im talkin about:bigok:

ronmcdon
08-15-2008, 01:55 PM
kinda OT, but what club was this? might check it out if and when I'm in the area.

punk138
08-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Smash GUTZ!!!!! thats all that matters.

wrapmeup2005
08-15-2008, 04:16 PM
:bigok: Fuckin hott. I'd hit it lol. Shoulda got the ex to join in :keke: or wait....would that just cause more problems :hs:

Post pics of the ex so we know what we are dealing with lol

Matej
08-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Haha, I know about 20 girls who look exactly like this, entry level alt clonies. Most of them eventually gain a lot of weight and not even the cool hair helps anymore. Watch out, looks like this one is on a slippery slope.

awesomenick
08-15-2008, 04:30 PM
Haha I think I even know a few who look like that. That's intense. They should all team up and make an army.

240esux
08-15-2008, 05:03 PM
i wouldnt wife that shit, but i would def hit that. do your thang bro. is she atleast better looking than your ex though?

Mi Beardo es Loco
08-15-2008, 05:13 PM
Haha, I know about 20 girls who look exactly like this, entry level alt clonies. Most of them eventually gain a lot of weight and not even the cool hair helps anymore. Watch out, looks like this one is on a slippery slope.
that's what cigarettes and a border line cocaine addiction does to a emo bitch. I don't know many girls that look like that but I knew a few in the 90's with that style. Put on a long sleeve flannel jacket with another long sleeve shirt tied around their waist and they're the same girl.

Vision Garage
08-15-2008, 07:09 PM
haha. Well post pics of the ex and maybe ill keep her off your back! ;)