PDA

View Full Version : Meet & Greet with Formula D Drivers before Sanoma!

LocalStreetHero
08-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Fail town USA. Just got a phone call, event is done. EVENT CANCELLED! I'm so upset right now its not even funny. The IS250 blew out its clutch last night and fixing it for Saturday is top priority. They screwed us over. Manager is furuis right now. I'm sorry guys. We'll plan something ourselves and it bigger and better. But I know, this is a drag. Ima go slit my wrists

repda916
08-14-2008, 06:47 PM
ill be there

LocalStreetHero
08-15-2008, 12:23 AM
awesome man. I'll keep you updated as more info comes in.

LocalStreetHero
09-04-2008, 03:50 PM
UPDATE!!!
Well Americas Tire couldn't deliver what they said, but WE ARE STILL ON!!
The Americas Tire Lexus will be here on WEDNESDAY THE 10TH! That is the for sure date. We're gonna set up some stuff to make it worth your time. BBQ, Give out stuff, ect. Plus There's a good chance Formual D driver Joon Maeng might be there.
Get up close and check out the car and chill with us. I'm trying to get some people to organize a drive after (Touge or somethin), or a trip to get a drink or two or 10 locally. I will get an update one what to look forward to as far as things they'll be giving out.
Remember, the bigger the better. The more people that show up, the more support we show. If we can let FORMUAL-D associated people know that NorCal shows big interest and a lot of support for the drift world, places like Thunderhill will get more respect ANNNNNND the norcal drift scene will gain more respect which might open the doors to more venues. I'll post up with updates tomorrow. Peace.

LocalStreetHero
09-09-2008, 02:56 PM
FINAL UPDATE!
SORRY for the late response. This was much harder to work out than it seems. But at last, it is all set up! Its goin down tomorrow!

Falken will be here in Woodland at 12:25 with the Americas Tire IS250 Formula D drift car! They will be here with a tech that knows the car in and out. He will be answering all your questions about the car and you can and you SHOULD ask him questions about what you could do with your set ups. I know people talk a lot on the net claiming to know everything, but this is his profession. He sets up Professional drift cars, ASK HIM! I am going to take full advantage of that!

Now to what you really want to hear about:
Falken will be giving out Stickers, Lanyards, T-shirts and more!

Free drinks!! haha you wont go thirsty

Americas Tire Woodland will give out FOUR FREE MOUNT AND BALANCE to everyone that goes. Not just for that day, you get to take advantage of that when ever you want! That's a drifter special (not valid for your mom that didn't show up to the event).

And Thanks to Geoff Pitts and ThunderDrift, EVERYONE gets discount price on a drift event at thunder hill!!! OMGWTFBBQ???
25% off if you have never been to a ThunderDrift event
15% off if you have attended before.

So there it is. Come out, have fun, get free stuff! Support Nor-Cal drifting and the younger, more exciting motorsports scene. Load up your cars with enthusiasts and show Falken, Formula-D, and Americas Tire that there IS a market for them to target here in NorCal. If there is a good enough turn out, they would like to make this an annual thing before Formula D Sonoma! Lets make them wonder why they never did this sooner!!!

Address to Americas Tire:
1820 E Main St
Woodland, Ca 95776
Phone: (530) 661-4995

Directions are super easy:
From I-5: Exit Main st. in Woodland, turn right, Americas Tire will be on the right side after Wal-Mart

From 80
Take 113 North towards woodland, exit Main St, Turn right, Americas Tire will be on the right side after Wal-Mart

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/15239020341

Thanks guys, I will see you there!!

repda916
09-10-2008, 02:19 PM
who is goinG?

LocalStreetHero
09-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Fail town USA. Just got a phone call, event is done. EVENT CANCELLED! I'm so upset right now its not even funny. The IS250 blew out its clutch last night and fixing it for Saturday is top priority. They screwed us over. Manager is furuis right now. I'm sorry guys. We'll plan something ourselves and it bigger and better. But I know, this is a drag. Ima go slit my wrists