PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if this happened to you?

DSC
01-05-2003, 08:25 PM
*Question inspired by 'the dead zone' tv show*

You have known a chick all your life, and are now engaged to get married. Then you get in a car wreck. You wake up out of a coma 6 years later to find that she has married another guy and had your baby. Her husband is in trouble and is about to be killed. You know that if he is killed you will be able to get back with her and, for the most part, pickup where you left off.

what would you do?

1.) Save his life, stay her friend and let them live happily ever after

or

2.) let him die and get her back (she won't know you let him die)

96SEChick
01-05-2003, 08:37 PM
I would save his life & stay her friend. Would have better peace of mind that way. Because you know she loves him, that's why she married him. If you let him die so you can get her back, she would still think of him and how he was killed and how happy she was when she was with him, and you would have to live with that the entire time you were with her. If you truly love her, you will be happy seeing her happy, even though it would still hurt seeing her with him. But at least there's the kid that you could still hopefully share your life with, and therefore, still get to spend time with the girl. Maybe she would then realize that she was better off with you and dump the guy she married while you were in a coma--to also make the life of the child easier (having both parents in the same household).

Of course, that's the viewpoint of a girl. Let's see some opinions of the guys!!!! :D

Titan
01-05-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by 96SEChick
I would save his life & stay her friend. Would have better peace of mind that way. Because you know she loves him, that's why she married him. If you let him die so you can get her back, she would still think of him and how he was killed and how happy she was when she was with him, and you would have to live with that the entire time you were with her. If you truly love her, you will be happy seeing her happy, even though it would still hurt seeing her with him. But at least there's the kid that you could still hopefully share your life with, and therefore, still get to spend time with the girl. Maybe she would then realize that she was better off with you and dump the guy she married while you were in a coma--to also make the life of the child easier (having both parents in the same household).

Of course, that's the viewpoint of a girl. Let's see some opinions of the guys!!!! :D

http://www.raceworx.com/funnypics/cliffsnotes.jpg

Hehe, sorry, Sunday = lazy

TheTimanator
01-05-2003, 08:59 PM
Wow. That would suck. The right thing to do would be to save his life and I agree with what 96SEChick said. Living with that guilt that I let the man die....plus being with her would be weird b/c you know she would still be thinking about her decised husband. On the other hand, it would be extremely hard to pass up your only chance to be with the woman you love.

Cliff Notes: ;) In the end, I would choose to save his life, b/c I the guilt would just be too much plus she would be happy.

96SEChick
01-05-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Titan
http://www.raceworx.com/funnypics/cliffsnotes.jpg

Hehe, sorry, Sunday = lazy

Sorry, just kept typing what I was thinking. Didn't mean to ramble on.;)

Bbandit
01-05-2003, 09:24 PM
i agree with 96SEChick!
same reason and all
so number 1 will be my answer!

-E-
01-05-2003, 09:38 PM
Save his life, stay her friend and let them live happily ever after and try to get some on the side
http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/images_bak/smilies/ky.gif http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/images_bak/smilies/naughty.gif

Steeles
01-05-2003, 09:54 PM
kill um both and take your kid back

goodjuan
01-05-2003, 10:37 PM
Is she hot?:(

DSC
01-05-2003, 11:01 PM
obviously hot enough, you asked her to marry you :p

BTW, i'd save his life. Just no fun to answer your own question in the 1st post. I'd save his life and become an alcholic...IMO, being a nice guy is something you just have to live with.

kandyflip445
01-05-2003, 11:06 PM
Save his life and be an alcoholic like DSC said.

Bbandit
01-06-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by goodjuan

LMAO!!!!!
i like your answer... rrr.. question i guess
LMAO!!!! :D :D :D

camppain
01-06-2003, 01:58 AM
why is he gonna be killed? I'd tell her she fuc</>ked up married some retard thats in trouble, and thats what she gets for being hasty, cause if she really loved me and couldn't wait 6 measly months! I'd tell whoever was gonna kill her husband to kill her first to get the guy all messed up get my kid back, and live happily ever after...........................................

negular
01-06-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by camppain
why is he gonna be killed? I'd tell her she fuc</>ked up married some retard thats in trouble, and thats what she gets for being hasty, cause if she really loved me and couldn't wait 6 measly months!

I think its 6 years not months...

I'd save his life, then kill him after a little while... I mean, he was going to die anyways, might as well have some fun. :D

-aishiteru-
01-06-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by 96SEChick

I totally agree with everything you said. If you love someone, you should want to see them happy and want the best for them, regardless of whether it's with you or not.

SimpleS14
01-06-2003, 01:32 PM

You never know......she might drop him and get back with you.

silnv
01-06-2003, 02:22 PM
I dont know if I would mess with things that are supposed to happen, I mean if he is gonna die then his time was up. And besides if I could see the future I would use it to bet on big games like the super bowl or Fridays national championship, win lots of money then more money buy an island and make my own personal 12 mile road course with drift pad and open it only to myself and the members of zilvia.;)

bbp
01-06-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by goodjuan

:D :D :D

I ask that questions all the time! Just in conversation, someone says... "My sister graduated"..."Is she hot?" "The new girl starts tomorrow"... "Is she hot?" "That bitch just cut me off!"... "Yeah, but is she hot?" CLASSIC...

ANYWAY....

I would have to say that I would have to save him, then use the fact that I saved him to lure the girl back to me by playing the "HERO" card. Plus, it sounds like he is the "Trouble". What kind of Father puts himself in a position that requires having his life saved by , again a HERO... ME? Wouldn't you want your kid to be raised by someone who can't be killed, only merely knocked out for a few years?
-OR-
I would also explore the avenue of asking the dood if I could get a little on the side, a la Indecent Proposal, for the rest of time. If he agreed, BLAM, he's saved. If not... may have to "forget" to save yer ass.

But ultimately, it all depends on if she is HOT or not :)

HippoSleek
01-06-2003, 05:01 PM
People change in 6 years. Even if you were in stasis and didn't change (which you did, b/c your whole outlook on life would/should be different), she would. She isn't the woman you loved 6 years ago and ending someone's life before you know who she is would be foolish. There is no guarantee she's the one.

...well, that and that whole playing god thing :o

camppain
01-06-2003, 07:36 PM
6 years 6 months same difference!

I would let him die, he's not my friend just another guy. Once she goes crazy from all the trauma in her life, I would take her ass to court and get my kid back!

Moral of the story, use your experience and kid to get hotter chick ;)

whateverjames
01-06-2003, 09:03 PM
save his life. be a hero, look like a badass and get the girl. :D if it doesn't work out, you're still a hero and that's gotta count for something. "man comes out of a coma and instantly saves another mans life and puts an end to the crime family". oh ya, girls everywhere. :cool:

but seriously, i'd want the girl to be happy. one of my ex's is getting married. i'm happy for her. she's a good person.

midnights14
01-07-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by silnv
I dont know if I would mess with things that are supposed to happen, I mean if he is gonna die then his time was up. And besides if I could see the future I would use it to bet on big games like the super bowl or Fridays national championship, win lots of money then more money buy an island and make my own personal 12 mile road course with drift pad and open it only to myself and the members of zilvia.;)

Yes, we have a winner...I like this answer, especially the last part! : )

the head
01-07-2003, 09:04 AM
follow the three step program
1. save the dude so everyone thinks you are a hero and you get showered with praise (you might even become famous)
2. on the sly off the guy for messin wit your woman
3. convince her that he left her and she will hate him then marry her and enjoy your honeymoon

booya

DarkRaptor42
01-07-2003, 11:14 AM
first off if shes with someone else then forget her. Second off Id kill the fool for knowing I was still alive (cause the way that always works out hes your friend before this all went down) and then I hit it with her sister and teach my son the true evils of women....... sorry, Im bitter.... my girlfriend just got a v6 mustang.

Jim96SC2
01-07-2003, 04:36 PM
He's a dead man. I'm getting my biotch back, then I'm gonna slap her around for screwing with some dude while I was in my extended nap.