PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on zilvia live in France?

jimmytango00
08-13-2008, 10:19 PM
I've been kinda thinking about checking out Paris France and possible moving there in the near future. I honestly dont know much about the country, It be nice to get some info from some people on here if possible or maybe someone whos visited.

If you have aim hit me up jimmytango00

Unholy S14
08-13-2008, 10:26 PM
highly doubt it lol

Andrew Bohan
08-13-2008, 10:33 PM
if you're going to paris, bring me with you.

i hella wanna go :wiggle:

jimmytango00
08-13-2008, 10:46 PM
^for sure man. I was watching that documentary Sicko, maybe im stupid and just being a fool for believing how good life is in France, It really got me thinking. Its not only cause of that, I really want to travel and see other parts of the world.

I dont know how expensive it is to live there or to travel there, which is why i started this post. Im sure you need a visa just like anywhere else and some money to get established, but my big questions are...Is it hard to find jobs out there? are people friendly? Is the pay good? or can you only move there if you're rich here in the states? :bash:

im pretty sure i'll get some hate on here and probably be called a traitor to the U.S,but, eh.

Unholy S14
08-13-2008, 10:54 PM
why would you ?

240love^_^
08-13-2008, 11:34 PM
You should PM Teddy.

Or better yet Ze_Mom -Teddy's Mom. (She is French. The freakin' coolest French mom you'll ever meet)

They'll tell you all about it.

I've been to France before.

Personally, I found it kind of expensive.

knowing the language helps. Spanish works too.

I don't know if i'd ever move there.

That's a whole lot different then visiting.

Eh. That's just me.

BlckBeautyVTEC
08-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Ya it's pretty expensive to live out there especially now with the how much the dollar is worth compared to the Euro. Its a Nice City they have nice parts out side of the city which are nice too. The people are okay it's really a toss up some will be dicks other will be super nice. They don't like to speak english too so knowing french would help a lot. i'd rather move to england than france from visiting both, but i think it was the whole language thing

S13SilviaGirl
08-14-2008, 12:04 AM
Talk to Grelon, he lives in France: http://zilvia.net/f/members/grelon.html

Also, there are like 2 others on here that live there too, just cant recall the names.

luftrofl
08-14-2008, 12:27 AM
^for sure man. I was watching that documentary Sicko, maybe im stupid and just being a fool for believing how good life is in France, It really got me thinking. Its not only cause of that, I really want to travel and see other parts of the world.

I dont know how expensive it is to live there or to travel there, which is why i started this post. Im sure you need a visa just like anywhere else and some money to get established, but my big questions are...Is it hard to find jobs out there? are people friendly? Is the pay good? or can you only move there if you're rich here in the states? :bash:

im pretty sure i'll get some hate on here and probably be called a traitor to the U.S,but, eh.

You'd better have a good job if you want to live in Paris. It's very cool but definitely expensive. Also the French eat a lot of fries!

Parlez-vous francais?