PDA

View Full Version : Do Want or Do Not Want.......

WERDdabuilder
08-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Women With Male DNA All Female

For musician Eden Atwood, there have been few signs of the dark secret concealed within her body. A secret so seemingly monstrous, Eden wasn't supposed to know.

"If my mother didn't think I should know, and my father didn't think I should know, and the doctors didn't think I should know," Atwood said, "I shouldn't let anybody else know."

What could possibly be so wrong? Throughout her life, Atwood appeared to be the picture of health. She blossomed from an adorable young girl into a striking beauty. She even became a model, an actress and an accomplished jazz singer.

Troubled Teen

As a teenager, Atwood began to sense that something was wrong.

"I was the last one not to have had her period," she admitted, "and I didn't like it one bit. And my mother was saying, you know, 'don't worry about it.' But I was worried. I was really worried."

After several tests, doctors gave her bad news. They told Atwood her ovaries were twisted and cancer-prone, and that they'd have to be removed. Worse yet, the surgery would leave her infertile. She was understandably devastated.

But there was more troubling news to come. When Atwood was just 15, her stepmother blurted out something she was never supposed to, something almost unbelievable.

"She told me, 'you know, they lied to you,'" Atwood told ABC News' Juju Chang. "'You're really half-man, half-woman.'"

Surprisingly, the cutting comment didn't sound entirely crazy to Atwood. "It made sense," she said, "Something's weird. No one's telling the truth. I can tell something's not right. This fits. I'm a freak."

True Diagnosis

Atwood is not a freak -- nor is she half-man, half-woman. But her DNA says she's a man. That's because she has male chromosomes, an X and a Y, instead of two Xs, like most females. It's a disorder of sexual development in the womb called Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, or AIS. It can be passed down through the mother or occur as a spontaneous mutation.

rest of article:
ABC News: A Woman... With Male Chromosomes? (http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MedicalMysteries/story?id=5465752&page=1)

ok so the real question is..

do you smash this broad?

pros:
-basically female.
-still has snatch.
-still has knockers.
-no period.
-cant get prego.
-probably doesn't get body odor.

cons:
-on paper she is a male.
-has nuts but they are inside
-if you two are in a crash and your bodies are burned beyond recognition they will run a test and it will say male so your family/friends will think you're a homo cause you probably told them you two are dating etc.

picture of chick:
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Health/eden_080811_mn.jpg

the questiong doesnt specifically aim at this chick alone, it can be megan fox having AIS.

brndck
08-13-2008, 07:44 PM
Hmmmm, if she was born with a vag, and naturally grew a rack, AND is attractive? I'd hit it. I don't need science telling me what I can and can't stick my junk in.

BOROSUN
08-13-2008, 07:44 PM
hmmm i'll pass.

TiNMAN
08-13-2008, 07:45 PM
the questiong doesnt specifically aim at this chick alone, it can be megan fox having AIS.

yes.

no homo?

wrapmeup2005
08-13-2008, 07:46 PM
No smash, she isn't my type but even if it were any girl still no smashy. Im not one to smash anything with legs lol and I am a bit picky. I guess if I didn't know then I would be game but call me shallow....but I don't think I could run the risk of being considered a homo after a firey car crash. :wiggle:

blownmotor
08-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Pros out weigh the cons. The idea of no prego and no period already sounds good.

SlideWell
08-13-2008, 08:08 PM
women are CRAAAAAZZZY! i dont wanna be called a homo either. i mean dood, thats gay. she looks funny to me anyway. no smash.

Future240
08-13-2008, 09:01 PM
Pass on that, I dont want to stick my dick in anything that has testicles, vag or not

MikeisNissan
08-13-2008, 09:03 PM
Maybe that asian guy who fucked that bench would want it?

muddafakka
08-13-2008, 09:04 PM
http://wealsoran.com/music/uploaded_images/images_do_not_want-741686.jpg

4thHorse
08-13-2008, 09:06 PM
Actress Jaime Lee Curtis is the same. They also had an episode of House that was the same thing.

Blurryeyes
08-13-2008, 09:08 PM
http://www.leetforlife.com/upload/uploads/id_hit_it1.jpg

they say that the perfect woman is actually a man, there is even an episode on HOUSE M.D. about pseudo hermaphroditism

Edit: 4thhorse beatme to it

RiversideS13
08-13-2008, 09:33 PM
hmm, i suppose she would has a micro-penis. at least it is what i learned in class

BOROSUN
08-13-2008, 09:34 PM
that jamie lee curtis story is just a rumor.

Blurryeyes
08-13-2008, 09:36 PM
hmm, i suppose she would has a micro-penis. at least it is what i learned in class

That´s the definition of clitoris

The ROMAN
08-13-2008, 09:38 PM
She's not even good looking and there are plenty of non-male women in the world. No smash...homos.

JeremyR
08-13-2008, 11:32 PM

i wouldnt do this chick per say, but yeah if megan fox was like this, or any other hot chick, hell yeah. who cares both of you are burned alive and people think your gay? you're DEAD. is your "rep" that important that even after your dead you still care what people think? thats pretty pathetic. i mean i can understand homophobia, but to a point its just rediculous. you can't possiby tell me that if megan fox (or any other hot chick) was all women, but had some rare birth defect that left her with male dna, you still wouldnt hit it? i call bullshit on that one.

i8yourfwd
08-14-2008, 12:42 AM
Wow, no period and not being able to have kids. wow.. not marry, but booty call if she was hot.

[email protected] burned thing

SexPanda
08-14-2008, 01:07 AM
Would I hit that?

No? Well, maybe?
No. too old. She looks to be in her 30's.

and shes a man.

hassanbakar123
08-14-2008, 01:49 AM
pass
to weird for me
haha

g6civcx
08-14-2008, 06:13 AM
This happens more often than you think. Genetic mutations are very common. America is so embarassed about it that most people aren't comfortable talking about.

If we knew the truth about nature and chromosomes then maybe we wouldn't be so scared.

Just from my personal experience working with birth defects, I would estimate that 1 in 40 people are born with some sort of genetic discrepancy.

Unfortunately most babies do not make it into adulthood so the number of adults with this condition could be much less, and most do not know it.

LeftNutOfGowd
08-14-2008, 09:21 AM
What does her credit score look like LOL

stiizy
08-14-2008, 09:24 AM
^^ Damn you took my line

lolz

driftphenom
08-14-2008, 10:21 AM
she looks like a lezbo...errr homo,whatever,anyway, she probly wouldnt let you touch her no matter what you are. shes most likely a feminist anyway

CrashQueen
08-14-2008, 10:30 AM
hahahahaha

What does her credit score look like LOL

stiizy
08-14-2008, 11:32 AM
I ask that question on dates haha

BustedS13
08-14-2008, 12:14 PM
didn't seth rogen date a hermaphrodite on freaks and geeks?

eomund
08-14-2008, 12:20 PM
:hitit:

So what if there are some issues with genetics. Still a chick.

stiizy
08-14-2008, 12:22 PM
^^ You'd probably fuck men too then huh??

lol....

I wouldn't fuck that...

A chick aint a chick to me

i'm picky and she don't make the cut

SimpleS14
08-14-2008, 12:52 PM
It really depends....if you know it or not.

If I did, then I will pass unless she was hot.....and I was stupid drunk haha

If not, then really? Anything can happen...but she still has to be hot haha

WERDdabuilder
08-14-2008, 01:38 PM
i wouldnt do this chick per say, but yeah if megan fox was like this, or any other hot chick, hell yeah. who cares both of you are burned alive and people think your gay? you're DEAD. is your "rep" that important that even after your dead you still care what people think? thats pretty pathetic. i mean i can understand homophobia, but to a point its just rediculous. you can't possiby tell me that if megan fox (or any other hot chick) was all women, but had some rare birth defect that left her with male dna, you still wouldnt hit it? i call bullshit on that one.

its an effin joke guy. this whole thread is a joke just to get you to think outside of the box for comical reasons. seriously youre such a debbie downer. you must be fun to hang out at parties.

stiizy
08-14-2008, 01:40 PM
^^ That's Fucked up haha...

Even i was like what??

Antihero983
08-14-2008, 02:27 PM
I'd hit it, she's kinda cute, and imagine awesome blue eyes like that looking up at you while you're getting dome.

she just won't be as bitchy, and besides, her vag isn't man made, it's technically still all woman.

stiizy
08-14-2008, 02:29 PM
Man made Vag^^

Fa real that would be gross

Antihero983
08-14-2008, 02:48 PM
oh and remember kids, we're all made from 2 sets of DNA, so us guys have some female ish in our DNA too, she just happens to have more male in hers.

WERDdabuilder
08-14-2008, 03:01 PM
thats why men have nipples. we once had a vag.

SimpleS14
08-14-2008, 03:08 PM
thats why men have nipples. we once had a vag.

haha wtf?

Kind of on topic....no matter what, I will never get with a woman that has man hands. :keke:

Blurryeyes
08-14-2008, 03:39 PM
haha wtf?

Kind of on topic....no matter what, I will never get with a woman that has man hands. :keke:

What about a guy with girly hands?

wrapmeup2005
08-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Fucking hilarious :bigok:

If the guy was hidden, had really dinky arms that were shaved, I bet you wouldn't know the difference.

Still, no home and no guy with girl hands or girl with guy hands.

Future240
08-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Man made Vag^^

Fa real that would be gross

Sounds like one of the most horryfyin things ever.

Internal testicles, that is what fucks me up. Future cant have sex with somethin that has balls too.

SimpleS14
08-14-2008, 07:02 PM
What about a guy with girly hands?

PASS

Sounds like one of the most horryfyin things ever.

Reminds me of the South Park episode where Mr. Garrison gets a sex change and uses the 'new' vag in the bathroom.

Future240
08-14-2008, 07:50 PM
http://www.spscriptorium.com/SPMedia/MsGarrison.jpg

Who wants some?