PDA

View Full Version : Help planning 2 year anniversarry....

drftkng951
08-12-2008, 06:36 PM
hey guys me and my girlfriend have been together for almost 2 years now, time has past by so quick that it's hard to believe....
i think for a guy it gets harder and harder every year to "top" what he did last year, and it's hard to come up with new ideas.

last year we ate dinner and i got her a bracelet and other small junk....

this year all i got is......

Dinner at disneyland "the blue Biyou" and a tiffany's necklace

anyhelp is appreciated thanx

Andrew Bohan
08-12-2008, 06:38 PM
1. cut a hole in a box...

ALTRNTV
08-12-2008, 06:39 PM
2. Put your junk in that box...

iROYAL
08-12-2008, 06:39 PM
one night of dinner, disneyland resort, and some good loving..

3. Sing like Justin Timberlake

xtreme_s14
08-12-2008, 06:46 PM
^^^WTF?!?
3. Make her open the box!

ALTRNTV
08-12-2008, 06:50 PM
4. Turn her quickly around and then...

http://www.servut.us/mirror/kuvat/motivation/surprise%20butsecks.jpg

Instant win.

Mr.S14
08-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Truly epic shit
*starts a slow clap*

rainier
08-12-2008, 07:05 PM
lol. seriously though, you seem to know what you want to do for her so your set. dont need any of our advice. dont get her a necklace, next year, what are you gonna get her then? then the year after that? slow it down! haha

CrimsonRockett
08-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Yeah dude, I fucked up from the start.

First year, rose with little mouse plush.

Second year, few hot topic shirts, dinner.

Third year, Six Flags...spent over $300.

Fourth year, bought her an iPod($220), movies, dinner at Red Lobster(we pigged out...$75.) Then, treated her to a ton of shit at Sanrio store.

Definitely slow down.

I think next year, i'll have to buy her a car.

:rofl:

shade
08-12-2008, 09:36 PM
It's going to be three years for me and girlfriend on Friday. It's broke month.

PITCH
08-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Ive got some Loui V. bags for sale if she likes that kinda stuff. Let me know!

wrapmeup2005
08-12-2008, 10:42 PM
I would say invite her over, have a really nice candle light dinner ready, light candles around the house, some nice restaraunt music and get her a small bracelet or something. Nothing too big, you don't need to top last year...hopefully she already knows how much you love her.

drftkng951
08-12-2008, 11:32 PM
lol. seriously though, you seem to know what you want to do for her so your set. dont need any of our advice. dont get her a necklace, next year, what are you gonna get her then? then the year after that? slow it down! haha

well those where just 2 ideas.
the Disneyland part will be easy b/c she bought me a Disneyland pass last Christmas, so i don't have to pay for her to go in or myself all i have to pay for is dinner and gas......maybe some b/s stuff to, but nothing else. + i lost a bet to her and she said she wanted to eat their for the bet.

and behind the Tiffany's necklace she has alway wanted something from Tiffany's and that's all she really wants so i figured i get her what she wants.next year will be more like a small trip or something.

I agree i need to slow it down but she understands if i can't she aint a total biotch or anything, if id dint get her Tiffany's she understand cuz i just spent alot of money getting my DD running again and she has been picking me up and sometimes dropping me off ALOT...

Ive got some Loui V. bags for sale if she likes that kinda stuff. Let me know!

real? LEt me know what's up maybe for christmas/b-day (which is in DECEMBER:Owned:), pm sent

I would say invite her over, have a really nice candle light dinner ready, light candles around the house, some nice restaraunt music and get her a small bracelet or something. Nothing too big, you don't need to top last year...hopefully she already knows how much you love her.

she does and i think i might hold off on the Disney dinner she just loves Disneyland so i figured knock 2 birds out with one stone.....i would do the candle lit dinner except i still live with my mom(i'm 19) so it'll feel weird since she will be there

ericcastro
08-13-2008, 12:13 AM
I like your idea. Something light and fun (your dinner plan) then you can share some laughs on the rides. Splash mountain and Buzz lightyear, AND BUY THE PICTURES !! That way you will have anaversery pics that are pretty cool and fun.
That shit will stoke her out too!!

And break your wallet, but anaversery and Vday are only once a year. Bdays and Christmas dont have to be romantic like that.
Hold doors, open her car door, walk on the side of traffic.

And I think anything from tiffany's around the $200 range,
or purses from MAcy's (like a coach clutch or some shit),
2 pairs of shoes from aldo or something that level (keep the reciept and tell her she can exchange, cause you like her taste, and no 5 inch heels!!)

I always got my X GF nicer things like that cause she couldn't afford that stuff on her own or didnt spend the money on it.

Oh fuck, the ghetto bird just called some dude out by name, told him to come out to the street and give up or the dogs coming in after him!!!!!

time to have a cigarette outside!!!!!!!!!

fucking LA rules!!!!!!!!!!

S13SilviaGirl
08-13-2008, 02:51 AM
Well, as a girl, material things are nice, but...the fact that you REMEMBERED means a whole lot more. Just FYI....if you start the whole blue bag and box from Tiffany's, trust me, she is going to want more from there....ask Kevin. I am addicted to them! :D

Oh and like everyone else said, slow it down, or you will get gray hair trying to top last year/birthday/xmas/easter and 4th of july. lol.

PITCH
08-13-2008, 06:11 AM
real? LEt me know what's up maybe for christmas/b-day (which is in DECEMBER:Owned:), pm sent

Real deal. Louis Vuttion PM sent.

drftkng951
08-13-2008, 07:36 AM
I like your idea. Something light and fun (your dinner plan) then you can share some laughs on the rides. Splash mountain and Buzz lightyear, AND BUY THE PICTURES !! That way you will have anaversery pics that are pretty cool and fun.
That shit will stoke her out too!!

And break your wallet, but anaversery and Vday are only once a year. Bdays and Christmas dont have to be romantic like that.
Hold doors, open her car door, walk on the side of traffic.

And I think anything from tiffany's around the $200 range,
or purses from MAcy's (like a coach clutch or some shit),
2 pairs of shoes from aldo or something that level (keep the reciept and tell her she can exchange, cause you like her taste, and no 5 inch heels!!)

I always got my X GF nicer things like that cause she couldn't afford that stuff on her own or didnt spend the money on it.

Oh fuck, the ghetto bird just called some dude out by name, told him to come out to the street and give up or the dogs coming in after him!!!!!

time to have a cigarette outside!!!!!!!!!

fucking LA rules!!!!!!!!!!

thanks man, the idea behind Disneyland is i really don't have to spend money on the entrance for me or her.so i immediately save about $160. and the picture idea is great!!:D
never thought of it

i think me and you are on the same page completely thanx +1 rep

axiomatik
08-13-2008, 07:42 AM
why do you feel the need to spend more money each year? at what point do you stop? keep it simple. the date is about the two of you, not you buying her love.

exitspeed
08-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Learn how to cook and make her a gourmet meal at home. Get a NICE bottle of wine, and go from there.

LeftNutOfGowd
08-13-2008, 08:23 AM
I would say drive down to Newport beach and buy some tickets to go to Catalina island its like a 30-45 min boat cruse from the shore of new port beach to the island. And just have dinner there its a really nice place you just need to fork over the cash for it. But this is coming from the romantic side of me the guy side of me say's

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg246/rborroel21/De-Motivators/girlfriends.jpg

And yes I'm a loser too since i have a girlfriend as well

Dirty Habit
08-13-2008, 08:39 AM
Meh. Buy her something.

Eric: They send in the dogs? Update!!

pbcstylez
08-13-2008, 03:25 PM
Well, as a girl, material things are nice, but...the fact that you REMEMBERED means a whole lot more. Just FYI....if you start the whole blue bag and box from Tiffany's, trust me, she is going to want more from there....ask Kevin. I am addicted to them! :D

Oh and like everyone else said, slow it down, or you will get gray hair trying to top last year/birthday/xmas/easter and 4th of july. lol.

lol where were you 3 years ago, ive gone from diamonds to more diamonds every year for her.... n i aint talkin nothing less than SI2

see i blame her for now being knowledgable in diamonds... fuck me... 3 yrs n counting

Andrew Bohan
08-13-2008, 03:52 PM
http://www.whipmaker.ca/NewFiles/5ftblack%20bullwhip.jpg

womenbeshoppin
08-13-2008, 04:16 PM
Give her a card and write, "happy anniversary. Btw, tits or GTFO" . Thats what i did.

dolphin
08-13-2008, 04:21 PM
shit im like 3 months from 1 year mark.... and i arleady bought my gf a tiffany necklace out of the blue..... got her a new phone.... bought her bunch of clothes..... im fucked..... hahahaha well disneyland and dinner sound good! she'll love it!

ALTRNTV
08-13-2008, 04:51 PM
Instead of buying her something, make something
instead. Girls love that shit. Nowadays, it's all too
common to just "buy" someone off, or "buy" someone's
love. tsk tsk

Andrew Bohan
08-13-2008, 05:01 PM
and a new saying is born

"why buy love when you can MAKE love"

badum-cha!

ALTRNTV
08-13-2008, 05:07 PM
Exactly what I was trying to get at.

:keke:

ericcastro
08-13-2008, 06:50 PM
The thing is Tiffany's and all that is great. Just dont try and "top" it every year. just keep it around the same amount. My X got several nice tiffany's things that cost about $200 each, over the course of 3 years. They are just small things that she can wear and feel good about, and feel good about herself. Plus they remind her of my love for her.

When you start to get older the Cooking at home becomes more realilistic, but for the first few years, ya gotta do it right.

Update: No they didnt send the dogs in, but they did hit me with the search light for a minute when I was standing on the sidewalk watching, lol. I felt like i was in that movie Contact, or Close Encounters, like when the alien ship blast the light down on people, lol

So I waved! lol

drftkng951
08-21-2008, 11:42 PM
does anyone have the number to the blue bayou restaurant in Disneyland???

flip3d
08-22-2008, 12:11 AM
wickedweasel.com

have her waiting at home for you in something from the above site.

Helghast
08-22-2008, 12:59 AM
http://www.cardsunlimited.com/largeimage/HotAirBalloon.jpg

+

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/443905890_fefc00b74b.jpg

Make it rain.

punk138
08-22-2008, 03:08 AM
ive been with my girl for 2 years and the most expensive thing i got her was $500 diamond necklace. after that its just dinners and stuff she wants to do. guess im lucky shes not all into

"Bling-Blow"

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs13/300W/f/2007/117/6/f/Terry_Kennedy_by_chris_legit_17.jpg

WanganRunner
08-22-2008, 07:52 AM
Escalating anniversary gifts is dangerous business.

I ended up spending about $5k for a trip to Bermuda last year, lol. This year, I think her gift will be an invoice for $5k.

Future240
08-23-2008, 04:57 AM
First off congrats, I not to long ago had my 1 year, and I did the same thing as you *thanks zilvians* Might I suggest a shopping spree for the lady? Let her go wild, and drag you around town to all different kinds of shops. Yes it sounds boring and yes it is, but if you pretend to care and act interest in the whole deal, she will love it, Gl with the anni

drftkng951
08-29-2008, 06:19 PM
thanx for all the help but i'm still not out of the woods yet!

does anyone know the number to the Blue Bayou direct line at Disneyland??? I need to reserve a table for 2...thanx
i called but they gave me the run around and put me on hold and i never got transferred there

which one of these three pendants do you guys think i should get her (my gf is really trendy so these are one's i think she'll like/wear....)
http://i1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/270/323/96/bbw50224.jpg

http://s2.thisnext.com/media/230x230_no_border/Tiffany-Notes-round-pendant-in_B40AC5DA.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_G6F2QXf0ZU0/SEm55l3PrmI/AAAAAAAABok/DULIh0aep68/TN036.jpg
any help please

Suckmycack
08-29-2008, 06:42 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d194/fatboysummerend/21_yungberg_lgl.jpg

Go with it.
She'll love that.
EDIT: The chain, NOT Yung Berg.

/thread

drftkng951
09-07-2008, 01:02 AM
everything was perfect the dinner and the gifts it was great.

thank you for everyone's help

Mi Beardo es Loco
09-07-2008, 01:06 AM
dinner, movies, and good sex. The fact that you remembered will mean more than any gift.

Kaizen.
09-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Hot air ballon FTW. Im planning on doing that soon, if she deserves it.

Tiffany's tho? I went somewhere else because I didnt want to pay for overpriced sterling silver. But their platinum/diamonds are siiiick!

MikeisNissan
09-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Buy her a dildo.

Andrew Bohan
09-07-2008, 06:08 PM
and then next year buy her two dildos

Antihero983
09-07-2008, 06:31 PM
light her on fire, tell her to stop being a baby and screaming, and then explain how its a metaphor for your burning love for her.

Andrew Bohan
09-07-2008, 06:34 PM
give her cement shoes and throw her off the bridge, then you don't have to ever worry about it again

RiversideS13
09-07-2008, 10:57 PM
how much was the dinner? my anniversary is coming up too

majuljo
09-08-2008, 03:49 AM
i got my ex gf a star once....i think its called star registry and they give you coordinates, and a little bear. lol lame, cheap,... just something maybe to throw on the side.

SlideWell
09-08-2008, 03:59 AM
2nd WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
Traditional Anniversary Gift: Cotton
Modern Anniversary Gift: Cotton/China
Travel Anniversary Gift Ideas: Beach Towels for Beach Vacation
taken from... Anniversary Gift - Gifts for 1st - 2nd -3rd - 4th -5th Anniversary (http://honeymoons.about.com/cs/shopping/a/anniversarygift.htm)

sac
09-08-2008, 05:38 AM
You could get some like oak wood or whatever, and make her a jewlery box. Girls love them. And if you make it is more heart felt. (they like that shit too) You can make it with like 3 drawers, and two swing out doors. So she can put all her shit you give her inside. Might take ya a bit, But i made one for my girl. All in all it cost me 150 in wood, stain, velvet fabric, wood glue, and staples. And she looked like a 5 year old on christmas when i gave it to her. Its alot of work, but when you make girls shit like that, they tend to let you work on shit you like more (like your car!! :D )

Just dont make her some piece of shit she would want to throw away!!

axiomatik
09-08-2008, 08:11 AM
That's a good idea, next year give her wood. :keke: