PDA

View Full Version : Police bust in Mayors house, kill his two dogs. did no one post this yet?!

Anto
08-12-2008, 04:00 AM
POLICE SHOOT MAYOR’s DOGS - POLICE NOW APOLOGIZE « GretaWire (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/09/police-shoot-mayors-dogs-police-now-apologize/)

Mayor Cheye Calvo got home from work, saw a package addressed to his wife on the front porch and brought it inside, putting it on a table. Suddenly, police with guns drawn kicked in the door and stormed in, shooting to death the couple’s two dogs and seizing the unopened package.
In it were 32 pounds of marijuana. But the drugs evidently didn’t belong to the couple.
Police say the couple appeared to be innocent victims of a scheme by two men to smuggle millions of dollars worth of marijuana by having it delivered to about a half-dozen unsuspecting recipients.
The two men under arrest include a FedEx deliveryman; investigators said the deliveryman would drop off a package outside a home, and the other man would come by a short time later and pick it up

Also,

Calvo insisted the couple’s two black Labradors were gentle creatures and said police apparently killed them “for sport,” gunning down one of them as it was running away.

When I heard this shit, I thought of that dave chapelle skit where tron switches with that white dude & the cops bust in and shoot the dog while it's just sitting there. anyone remember that?

SHUT THAT FUCKING DOG UP
haha

then his wife threw her titties into my hands. it was weird your honor

17Green
08-12-2008, 04:51 AM
If this happened a few days ago, I heard of it. I actually saw the indoor security camera footage of the whole incident. Pretty crazy stuff. Sad for the woofers. :(

Sil-Abc
08-12-2008, 04:57 AM
maybe we should shoot that cop to be even?

spoolandslide
08-12-2008, 05:08 AM
maybe we should shoot that cop to be even?

you have the right train of thought... but allow me to collaborate...

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z198/kcasey_12/NewImage.jpg

we let the dogs get even

17Green
08-12-2008, 05:09 AM
you have the right train of thought... but allow me to collaborate...

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z198/kcasey_12/NewImage.jpg

we let the dogs get even

:rofl: that's great haha

shade
08-12-2008, 09:53 AM
I never heard of Labrador Retrievers being aggressive toward humans before.. They aren't good for being guard dogs or attack dogs, only watch dogs, that's about it. One of the pussies of the dog breeds, too damn friendly, I own one. I thought that was fucked up.

MikeisNissan
08-12-2008, 11:05 AM
She threw her titties at me your honor!

!Zar!
08-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Just send Michael Vick's dogs after them.

Farzam
08-13-2008, 11:35 PM
I saw that shit on the news, I was really confused.

I'm suprised 32 pounds made it through security...hmmm.

98koukile
08-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Cops are retarded, they go in guns ablaze and expect to get off scott free. The FBI will be looking into this full scale IMO

Mi Beardo es Loco
08-13-2008, 11:47 PM
now that was just fucking stupid. #1 it was the MAYOR!!!! #2, why did they feel the need to bust into the mans property if it was completely known the mayor was not at fault. #3, shooting the dogs was just uncalled for. I hope the mayor gets those police officers fired and gets the cops arrested for what they did. This is just careless and shotty police work.

SexPanda
08-13-2008, 11:53 PM
damn wtf?

That shits crazy. I mean, you're the fucking mayor, your just chillin, "oh honey here's a box, might be your tupperware"

Then BAM cops burst in, shoot your dogs, tackle you to the ground, and your like "wtf mate"

shit sucks man.

98koukile
08-13-2008, 11:58 PM
In the article I read they were completely unaware of who the house belonged to and ignored numerous explanations of who he was

Jung918
08-14-2008, 12:00 AM
Another incident of the police doing whatever the hell they want and the only reason this made the media is because it happened to a mayor. These incidents happen all the time to inocent citizens all over the country.

norcal_black240
08-14-2008, 12:02 AM
damn thats some fucked up shit.

Mi Beardo es Loco
08-14-2008, 12:28 AM
I hope this mayor does all he can to straiten out the police in his city. What a world we live in where the police, people who protect us, knowingly go into your house knowing that you did nothing wrong and just start shooting your family members. Yes, I know they were dogs but pets are a part of the family to me.

Unholy S14
08-14-2008, 12:29 AM
Another incident of the police doing whatever the hell they want and the only reason this made the media is because it happened to a mayor. These incidents happen all the time to inocent citizens all over the country.

sadly thats the truth

Nimso
08-14-2008, 06:56 AM
that sux.... i wonder how much 32 pounds of weed is worth anyways....

treken2t87
08-14-2008, 07:48 AM
that sux.... i wonder how much 32 pounds of weed is worth anyways....
That number completely depends on the quality of the product. Using my limited knowledge on the subject, I would guess the value to range anywhere from ~$25,000 (booboo product) - $125,000 (superb product)

SR2Zero
08-14-2008, 09:11 AM
That number completely depends on the quality of the product. Using my limited knowledge on the subject, I would guess the value to range anywhere from ~$25,000 (booboo product) - $125,000 (superb product)

Seems like we have a house expert on the subject. :aw:

Bobafreak
08-14-2008, 09:19 AM
dave chappell skit lol. the digital blood. >_< Seeing how officers have done worst situations, they will probably go on leave for a short notice.

DOOK
08-14-2008, 10:28 AM
mother fucking pig shoots my dog his ass better be running away in zig zags cause I'll damn sure be shooting at his ass

Nimso
08-15-2008, 04:24 AM
Seems like we have a house expert on the subject. :aw:

lol......... "limited knowledge" :P

shmiddy
08-15-2008, 06:01 AM
If this happened a few days ago, I heard of it. I actually saw the indoor security camera footage of the whole incident. Pretty crazy stuff. Sad for the woofers. :(

Where is the video!!!!! i wanna see

DRavenS13
08-15-2008, 07:36 PM
Shoot the mayor's dogs, and it's all over the news.

Shoot unarmed people in their houses, and no one cares.

spacedog
08-16-2008, 05:09 AM
When I heard this shit, I thought of that dave chapelle skit where tron switches with that white dude & the cops bust in and shoot the dog while it's just sitting there. anyone remember that?

SHUT THAT FUCKING DOG UP
haha

then his wife threw her titties into my hands. it was weird your honor

that was a good laugh lol

17Green
08-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Where is the video!!!!! i wanna see

I don't remember... it was a random link click!

civilized_drifter
08-17-2008, 01:52 AM
what i want to know is that were the cops waiting for someone to pick up the package cause if they were outside of the house looking at it they could have just picked it up and took it into evidence.