PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new Clothing line

DriftMUH
08-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks everyone

rainier
08-09-2008, 03:10 PM
personally i wouldnt be interested. what does a gorilla have to do with anything lol.

if you made a CITY SCAPE of LA or SD, i'd buy it. make it and you have a sale!

Pank
08-09-2008, 03:14 PM
thats going to be a very expensive shirt to print up

DriftMUH
08-09-2008, 03:18 PM
personally i wouldnt be interested. what does a gorilla have to do with anything lol.

if you made a CITY SCAPE of LA or SD, i'd buy it. make it and you have a sale!

you have a point, what i was thinking the whole time is like.. pretty much all drifting shirts impose "look at me<< im a drifter" and i wanted to kind of stray away from that, its not the first time animals were used tho, ive seen some penguin heel toe stuff that was alright.. but i put a gorilla in there because i liked the concept but im thinking maybe to change it to Guerilla to possibly reflect Street drifting but i dont know yet.

also thanks for the City scape idea, i want to make this for drifters primarily, and by having different chapters of the clothing line i.e. San diego chapter, La chapter.. i might be able to give it more of that "family" feel?

thank you

jdmdrft
08-09-2008, 03:52 PM
dude i know how you feel. ive got a sweet idea that im gonna try to sell. dont know if it will but it never hurts to try.

rainier
08-09-2008, 04:08 PM
yeah i know what you mean, i'd support the drifting community with rocking a shirt or two, but i can't see myself rocking something with a huge car and all that, you got the concept of trying to stay away from that "im drifter look at me" thing, and thats good but you should sorta blend it with a design that has to do with cars first, then branch off into something that attracts less attention.

i have a few ideas in my head for a good shirt that has to do with drifting and motorsports but i'm not talented with graphics but i could shoot you a PM about my idea and you can make it if you'd like.

SexPanda
08-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Panda FTW!

FTW! Is it long enough yet?

DriftMUH
08-09-2008, 05:05 PM
yeah i know what you mean, i'd support the drifting community with rocking a shirt or two, but i can't see myself rocking something with a huge car and all that, you got the concept of trying to stay away from that "im drifter look at me" thing, and thats good but you should sorta blend it with a design that has to do with cars first, then branch off into something that attracts less attention.

i have a few ideas in my head for a good shirt that has to do with drifting and motorsports but i'm not talented with graphics but i could shoot you a PM about my idea and you can make it if you'd like.

yea man shoot me a pm thatd be cool

Dirty Habit
08-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Gorilla Unit + Tokyo drift = gorilla drift.
Need something more original.

I produced some t-shirts awhile back for the z guys under G-Nose Automotive. Maybe not the awesomeness of others, but it was unique to the people who knew.

Playing to a wide amount of people now seems like your just wearing the shirt to get noticed. Its a good way to make money and market, but then your one of many...and with as many people making shirts, it wont last long. Find a nitche and exploit it.

HyperTek
08-09-2008, 05:50 PM
you needa let us know what makes this better from all the other "drifter" clothing lines..

drift_jdm
08-09-2008, 06:18 PM
not a fan.

MikeisNissan
08-09-2008, 06:23 PM
cocks messagelength

!Zar!
08-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Please, no more car clothes.

dynamicck
08-09-2008, 07:14 PM
I assume it'll be like $20 bucks... I prefer my Stussy

jdm538girl
08-09-2008, 11:16 PM
you should sorta blend it with a design that has to do with cars first, then branch off into something that attracts less attention.

i totally agree with rainier..u gotta tie the gorilla thing with drifting or cars first. just cause it has the word 'Drift' is on the shirt doesn't make it a drifting clothing line. u really gotta expand on ur idea. nice colors tho.